IMPEACH

>IMPEACH
What the fuck is wrong with these people, there isn't a minute of calmness in their lives

Other urls found in this thread:

nysun.com/new-york/students-know-less-after-4-college-years/62901/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their religion is outrage as a means to show people they're a good person. So they have nothing to come back to or believe in.

They're losers. Plain and simple.

The independent doesn't know shit. There is absolutely no doubt that there were wiretaps, and Obama, while maybe not actually ordering them, was aware of them. There will be no impeachment. The odds are far greater that the magic nigger will face a firing squad.

I know right. Even on a peaceful Saturday morning, they rage tweet like retards.

Cheetotards are a weird race.

The independent is run by a Russian oligarch who has a beef with Putin. Everything they write on Trump is flailing buttmad rubbish.

>HARVARD PROFESSOR
>could
>could
>never ever happens or will happen, but COULD *wags kike finger*

I think he has been impeached 20 times now.

Think if they invested 1/100th of the time and energy they do bitching and whining on fielding a decent candidate.

Also,

NYT = (((Carlos Slim)))
WaPo = (((CIA))) and Jeff Bezos
CNN = (((Jeff Zucker))) and (((Time Warner)))

Maybe a lot more than 20 times.

dunno. we should catch one and study them.

"This will be the end of Trump's presidency for sure", says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year.

>the CIA/NSA /federal government literally spied on every American ...except for trump

> the independent

i spot the problem right there

They keep using that word. I'm not sure they know what it means.

>passing two minority employees

Were they....black? Asian? I guess it doesn't matter what they were the important thing is they weren't white.

Did I forget the time he was impeached for pirating music?

>that cancerous reddit post
oh no, who will worry about the happiness of those certain groups of people who are not white.

for starters, if you ever wonder why there's no grocery stores or restaurants in niggerland, THIS is why...

Clinton couldn't get impeached for lying under oath, and that was when the opposition had a Senate majority. Trump ain't getting impeached for shitposting on Twitter.

The Americans elected an orange, overweight, piss-drinking buffon who admits to wanting to fuck his own daughter.

They made their bed, it's time to sleep in it.

Just imagine, actually going around and using such vague descriptors unironically. They actually don't see people for who they are, they view them as minorities.

Imagine taking a statement from this guy?

>A minority stole my tv

>"TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED!" declares Harvard Jew for the 17th time this year

If you actually go through all the old 'Harvard' and 'impeachment' articles spammed in the past two months, literally all of them come from the same person that the Jew York Times and WaPo quote over and over and over and over.

What does impeached mean?

I mean Bill Clinton raped multiple women in the white house oval office,is that allowed? but why is saying that he was wiretapped during the election, something we know is true, impeachable?

Cry more. I'll take Trump over your part-time snowboarding instructor any day.

Impeachment is a criminal indictment and actually used to mean something.
Now it's a dogwhistle for ass-ravaged Jews to vent their impotent rage.

you trumpanzees are retarded.

>this is what's going to get Trump impeached says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

Academics who don't live in the real world like (((Harvard Professors))) seem to believe that you can impeach a president for having unpopular theories or opinions.

Whites are rhe minority in the world so that doesn't make sense

> 7th time
I swear I've seen him getting impeached for at least 15 different reasons

> the independent

the most cucked paper in the uk

>Harvard law professor doesn't know the law
I see why ivy schools are dropping in rankings

>says Harvard law professor
>says a silly jew from a discredited shit-tier college about the same level as a community college now with all the dumb niggers they let in.

really swindles my strawberries

>Vote for a guy on the promise he'll destroy millions of people's lives works

>Be surprised when people fight back

Who are you talking to?

I'm convinced that it's all just CIA tricks now. None of this shit is real, it's all to subvert what people are really feeling and keep useful idiots in line.

Reality isn't so much as "strange as fiction" as it is on par with it. But normies will never see things for the way they are, sadly.

I think the most disturbing part is how often "intellectuals" are throwing around the word impeached. Quick lesson, to "impeach" an elected official is to "bring up on charges". That's why when Bill Clinton was impeached for lying to congress during a congressional investigation, he was charged with perjury (lying under oath). Now, the President is ALLOWED to lie if he wants to, but not while he's testifying before congress under oath.

They're saying Trump will be "impeached" without a charge, because what he's done isn't illegal. Trump has to do something ILLEGAL, and then congress would have to move to actually charge him with a crime--and that would make him impeached. Reporting facts about how Obama wiretapped him isn't illegal. If it's untrue in some capacity, it's still not illegal. This isn't an impeachable offense.

I find it downright disturbing that people from Harvard, an ivy league school, are this fucking stupid. People pay a LOT of money to go there to not learn basic functions about how our system of government works. This shit was covered in 7th grade.

These people have zero respect for this nation, it's laws and its history.

Zero.

They are fiends.

>doesn't understand that Open Borders and Political Correctness has already destroyed not just millions of lives but the intellects if a million SJW students who are being brainwashed and used.
Fucking retard

They can be shown, imagine if user uses that code just dropped to play shadilay on everyphone/smart tv in the country at the same time?

This wasnt a drop, this was an instruction manual.

Just to add, I forgive you guys that don't live in our country for not understanding intricacies of how our system of government works. But Harvard actively contributing to stupidity and spreading fake news through obvious lies is infuriating. This is a higher institution of learning that is failing to comprehend fundamentally basic components of our government. People pay 6 figures a year to go there, what kind of education are they getting if they're spouting bullshit that a middle school teacher would fail a student for?

Maybe he should share his white, suburban, upper class home with Tyrone and his baby momma Latoya. He should also give them lots of money for college education and reparations. That would even the playing field a little bit, wouldn't it?

Wait, you're saying that he would never do that? Oh yeah, because liberal faggots will never practice what they preach and lead by example.

I'm guessing that Trump becoming President just really, really, rustled their jimmies.

Not even the Tea Party was this assblasted about Obama.

Leftists are basically immature manchildren that throw huge tantrums whenever something doesn't go their way.

As soon as a headline says "could" you know it's clickbait bullshit.
Don't waste your time with that shit, the amount of "could" headlines related to Brexit was fucking disgraceful.

>are this fucking stupid.

They aren't stupid.

They're intellectually dishonest.

It's part of propaganda, dude. They're memeing impeach hard. It doesn't have to be right or wrong, they just want it to happen. It's also a demoralizing tactic, for Trump and for his followers.

>that could easily be a meal

ok that has to be a joke

before you know it, simply getting out of bed in the morning will be grounds for impeachment according to these commie shits

>Impeach Trump

Then what? Don't most of them hate Pence more than Trump? Who do they think is going to be president if they get rid of Trump?

Nope, the scientifically literate left thinks that all food and drink are made equally. Don't you know that if it has a lot of calories it counts as food you fucking white retard? That's why you could eat 3 cookies and have it count as an entire meal!

Impeachable how? Even if it's not true, he said it because he *believed* it was true, not to harm Obama's reputation. That's not slander/libel, and doesn't rise to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors". Unless wer'e redefining "impeachment" now.

Or actually, you know, going out to vote

Fp really is bp. Spot on.

This. I've noticed this so many times over the election cycle. Liberals are willing to play extremely dumb to either further their agenda or try to prove a point. Honestly, I'd say a big portion of liberals have figured out the Russia stuff is bullshit but they'll continue to bitch and moan about it and try to keep it alive because it disparages Trump.

>a harvard professor

So basically a librarian.

And then, after bringing him up on charges, congress has to actually have a hearing, show evidence that a crime was committed, and finally, impeach him.

Congress. Of which GOP holds both house and senate atm.

But..they say never to interrupt your enemies when they are making mistakes. Im certainly not going to be the one to tell them that they can't impeach a President just for things they don't like. The only recourse you have over a president you don't like, don't agree with, or even hate, is to vote 4 years later.

This, pretty much.

Although, I'd say that the average leftist (also the average nigger and beaner) actually believes the bullshit they hear from leftist MSM. It's the DNC officials that know it's fake. They built their careers on manipulating dumb minorities.

really. how many times have i seen this shit today. you bastards tried to impeach him and failed.
when will you learn
you cant stump the trump

Why Trump's Bowel Movements Could Lead To Impeachment According To Cornell Professor

The reason why this "Harvard Professor" thinks this could lead to impeachment for Trump is because she thinks the federal government has laws against defamation of character. However, the federal government does not have any laws against defamation of character, but the courts allow people to sue for defamation of character, which is civil law, and not criminal law. In fact, because Trump would have only made these claims at the white house, or at Trump tower, he was not even in any state that has defamation of character laws, so he definitely did not commit a crime at all. The constitution only allows people to be impeached if they commit crimes, so trump can't be impeached for claiming Obama wiretapped him, even if its not true.

>Cheetotards

Just sit and watch, asshole. Just sit back, shut up and watch as Obama goes to trial.

>no doubt
>still no evidence whatsoever
Kys mate

said Harvard professor on wiki:

Categories: 1970 birthsLiving peopleJewish American academicsAmerican academicsAmerican political writersAmerican male writersAmerican Rhodes ScholarsIraqi lawNew York University School of Law facultyHarvard Law School facultyIraq–United States relationsYale Law School alumniMaimonides School alumniWriters from BostonHarvard University alumniLaw clerks of the Supreme Court of the United StatesAlumni of the University of Oxford

Trump said obama ordered the wiretap
With no evidence
Didn't say the FBI/CIA did it on their own, which is very possible since he's a criminal

Ha. Brilliant find there user, I like it.

Why does no one just shut down all impeachment talk by pointing out the requirements to impeach a President are completely not feasible because of Republican control? You would need to have 2/3 of all Republicans to turn their backs on the Donald, which factually isn't going to happen. I bet you $100 billion that he will not be impeached. Each of you.

>oh no! I live in an area where people can express their opinions without persecution, I feel so ashamed!
You know I could not imagine in my wildest dreams someone as dumb as this. This is beyond satire, I always thought that, even if Somone was dumb, at least they're not autistic, but no, this is worse, they've passed the retard phase and just gone into uncharted territories of stupid, fallen into the void. But the worst part is, these people aren't just being ironic LARPers, they're real, the get up, work, drive, reproduce and vote, and god knows how. I have lost all faith in this country and just went into a deep depression

nysun.com/new-york/students-know-less-after-4-college-years/62901/

Old as hell but basically a study showing people from "prestigious" schools know less about basic civics when they graduate than when they were in high school. These essentially end up being people with a middle school level grasp of government affairs with a monumentally skewed sense of superiority due to having a degree from Harvard.

TANKS

THROUGH

HARVARD

This. People as a whole aren't nearly as.dumb as is typically said. They're just cowardly slaves to peer pressure.

Tell them this when they say "I believe ". Say it loud, so others can hear. Everyone knows it's all a load of bullshit. Let them know they aren't alone.

>(((Noah Feldman))), a professor at Harvard Law School
>(((Noah Feldman)))

I shouldn't have given The Independent an extra view because I already knew it would be a kike (((professor))), but sometimes I just can't help myself.

No. Legal. Precedent.

>professor
They're not even trying anymore.

Why don't you show us some videos of whites doing this stuff, racist?

Statements like this make me think you fundamentally don't understand what's been happening in the last couple of years.
>Trump makes outrageous statement
>News media bends over backwards to prove Trump's statement "wrong", usually proving his point in the process
So now Trump said "Obama ordered it" this caused a revival of the Snowden knowledge, and a reminder to all Americans that everything you say or do is tracked, logged into a database, and stored. All communications, online activity, any word spoken anywhere near a microphone of any kind, etc. It's breaking the will of the Antifa bitches to learn that they simply cannot operate online, and they're really having a difficult time operating offline either. All these seditious faggots who've been plotting on Trump are starting to realize, "The US government has a file of every negative thing I've said about Trump. I will never be able to get a government job in my life."

(((harvard law professor)))

Can we just kill all the kikes in the west and get it over with? I can't take it anymore.

Slaughter them all. Torture them first.

>unironically making this post

I like how your evidence of a sneaky, subversive conspiracy is a front-page headline on the New York Times.

If only Obama hadn't left so many breadcrumbs.

))))))))))()()()((((((((()()()()())(()((((((((((())))))HARVARD LAW PROFESSOR(((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))()()()))(()(()())()()()()())))))))))())()(())(()

We're in March now, ffs. Are they seriously going to keep this shit up for 8 years?

Is Trump going to act the same way for the duration of his term(s)? Then yes.

These idiots spend their whole day masturbating to the thought of Trump being impeached.
Trump isn't getting impeached.
If they try he will fire them.
Either way, the repubs don't dare go against him.
Their voter base will melt like snow before the sun if they go against him.
Libtards complain loudly about Trump, but they don't vote republican any way.

They quit teaching civics in schools. I have no doubt that it was exactly so people would grow up not knowing how the system was supposed to work.

Same reason they stopped teaching cursive. In 50 years they can tell people that the Constitution says that only militia can own guns and nobody will know otherwise.

fpbp. Lefty liberalism is more like a personality disorder than a political position.

>I will never be able to get a government job in my life."

As if gender studies is needed in government jobs. Also, these kids think they are getting a basic universal income and wont have to work...if they can just pressure congress to fire trump like they get other people fired they don't like.

Yes. Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't understand American leftists and it's current state. This will not stop.

Ahh, Harvard spewing stupid lies makes a lot more sense now. It's always (((them)))

i can only write my name in cursive but i can kinda read, spent literally a day in 3rd grade, and by day i mean 20 mins to learn how to sign my name. schools are fucked. with computers being uses more and more i dont even pen and paper will be used in 10 years

hahaha - clip is like a real life sim city

>Harvard Jews says it's true.

Not falling for that again.

teach yourself. BE the only person left who can read the Constitution in 2060. They will need you.

This.
Throw that global citizen bullshit right back in their faces.

But user, if they actually fielded a viable candidate, they couldn't virtue signal, bitch and whine.

im trying, having to reteach my self english and grammar after bad car wreck. i got only adult books that dont help and anything i try to find online is pay to use shit, broke so i cant go back to (((school))) or even buy kids english teach book.

Are you aware of how many times Obama is known for wiretapping others?

Obama had US reporters wiretapped and had Angela Merkel tapped. Also NSA whistleblower Bill Binney comes out and corroborates President Trump's accusation.

There is more merit to Trump's allegation of being wiretapped by King Barry, than there is Russia having any influence on this last past election result!

How would Trump have to act for the left to get over it? What laws would he have to pass to calm them?

>Harvard law professor doesn't actually understand the law

I think I found out where are lawyer problem comes from boys.

>The US government has a file of every negative thing I've said about Trump. I will never be able to get a government job in my life.
You're not making any sense.

If Trump is still in power, why would someone who talks shit about him want to work close enough to him that intelligence agencies might look up shitposting history to see how many times they said "Drumpf"?

If Trump isn't in power, why would things someone said about Trump make any fucking difference? Would a liberal admin give a fuck?

That's the real problem with surveillance: you're going to say some shit *today* that can burn you *tomorrow*, tomorrow literally being tomorrow or decades from now and being totally contextual.

>Clinton couldn't get impeached for lying under oath

But he did get impeached.

Come on now, the left is never satisfied