How do you think he's holding to lads? Is Trump going to save him?

How do you think he's holding to lads? Is Trump going to save him?

>Otto Frederick Warmbier(born December 12, 1994)is an American citizen who is incarcerated inNorth Koreaafter having been convicted and sentenced to 15 years' hard labor for "hostile acts against the DPRK". He was arrested over the alleged theft of a political propaganda poster, on January 2, 2016, during a tour in North Korea with an independent travel company. Warmbier remains incarcerated in North Korea. It is not clear whether or not Warmbier will serve the full 15-year sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/travel-ideas/weird-and-wacky/two-aussie-mates-have-managed-to-prank-north-korea-in-a-big-way/news-story/baee0548d31033d1d90b726a7625e5ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think he will serve a couple more years and get out on some sort of political deal or prisoner exchange.

If I went to korea I would hide some micro SD cards in the seams of my clothes with unauthorized footage of what a shithole is was but I certainly wouldn't try to steal a banner that's pretty dumb.

I guess the moral of the story is not to steal when you're visiting authoritarian countries.

No you wouldn't, pussy.

do you really think North Koreans know what a micro SD card is or have the facilities to read what's on it?

He's probably less than 100 lbs and taking a zyklon bath in some concentration camp in North Korea.

>go to North Korea
>steal something because DUDE EPIC PRANK BRO
>in fucking North Korea of all places
I hate to sound like an edgelord but this cunt deserves it just for being so goddamn stupid

north korean trading card

you pepes are bluepilled as fuck on NK

...yes?

North Koreans are not retarded nor are they ignorant of the outside.

The subtleties of technologies may not be known, but the people of Pyongyang now have their own smartphones and apparently their own Linux distro.

If you just looked at IQ scores and knowledge of history, I would bet that the average North Korean in Pyongyang would score significantly higher than the average American.

>is Trump going to save him?
Haha, no. Saving him would be more effort than it's worth, and he has no intel worth saving him for.

>He was arrested over the alleged theft of a political propaganda poster
Probably to try and make a quick buck off back in the US. Typical yank.

Do you guys not remember the two aussies who faked being gold pros and went into a North Korean golf tournament? By the end of it the female caddies were so disgusted with their abilities that they said they brought shame upon their families.
news.com.au/travel/travel-ideas/weird-and-wacky/two-aussie-mates-have-managed-to-prank-north-korea-in-a-big-way/news-story/baee0548d31033d1d90b726a7625e5ac

Going there in the first place? Asking for it.

Pyongyang =/= North Korea

only elites get into Pyongyang. Out in the countryside the people are in absolute poverty

He probably wants to kill himself

>I would bet that the average North Korean in Pyongyang
weird how you needed extra qualifiers

>sentenced to 15 years
isnt that a bit much for a poster ?.

>born December 12, 1994
i'm 4 years older than that guy, yet he looks like he's 10 years older than me
Is this because of my shitty genes, or because of his misery?

Yes, but North Korea's villages aren't really worth mentioning when the real power of the country lies within Pyongyang.

And I'm not sure if those in the villages are in absolute poverty. It's probably just an average village lifestyle now that their country's famine is over.

If you work for the state you get to live in Pyongyang. Only the elite lives there.

You get a personal guide.
The hotel where they put "tourists"is on an island in the Pyongyang river.
You are constantly supervised.
You are told when to take picture and of what.
Everything they show you and make you do is scripted.

TLDR: you have to be a complete retard to go to jail in NK.
He pushed buttons, he got wat he deserved.

north korea will keep that faggot until they get something they want from us

There's city miles then there's Best Korea miles.

Pyongyang houses at least 3.3 million of North Korea's 25 million people.

That's an eighth of all North Koreans.

Not only that, but several millions of North Koreans are just simple peasants.

So of the non-village North Koreans, a good chunk live in Pyongyang.

And everything that isn't raw materials is done in Pyongyang.

North Korea is essentially just Pyongyang + lesser, unsignificant cities + villages + land being worked for resources.

Stupid american, that's what he gets for disrespecting the DPRK.

Nobody's stoping you from visiting NK and documenting your experience, if you took 10 minutes off from gurgling state propaganda, you would know many people have.

Yeah, but this is North Korea we're talking about, a a country that exists entirely on handouts.

After the Soviet Union handouts stopped, the only way for them to get them is to throw a shitfit with their pathetic saber-rattling or frame some idiot tourist as a bargaining chip.