What would the "state of women's rights" be Sup Forums?

>womens right are under attack.

And uncle bernie calls Trump a lair.

1 bbc slave to every woman
1 beta cuck provider to every woman

that's it

Everyone back into mudhuts.

>the US would look very differently
yeah, like a fucking wasteland where the only service that is still being provided are abortions

>scored in her own team's basket
much worse than that.
White is trying to score on the hoop on the left side of the court and Blue should be trying to score on the hoop on the right side of the court. White shoots, Blue gets the ball and makes an error in thought - and this is the important part - EVERY SINGLE OTHER GIRL WHO HAS BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME THEIR ENTIRE LIVES goes along with this error in thought without even a second guess. After Blue shoots at the wrong team's hoop, White continues this horrible error in judgement that Blue started by trying to score on their own side.

This really shows how important the "social truth" is to women. They will believe in what the majority believes rather than reality. Should women even be allowed to vote?

>the US would look very differently
Yeah, and if women ran the pentagon I'm sure missiles would be shaped differently too.
Doesn't mean it would be better, just different

*half black

while tubby sochitl, hillary supporter in the red shirt (of washington can) helped them storm the stage and instantly regretted it.

yay astroturfing.

Women get free everything, must be treated as the smartest most capable gender, illegal to mention anything women are inferior at, must make at least as much if not more than the highest paid man in a company, all men must donate sperm then become eunuchs, all men must take estrogen to lower physical strength and increase emotions, all men must take tranquilizers to limit brain power.

Bernie can eat a dick, if you want to see a Matriarchy of strong independent wominz, just look at your nearest nigger infested ghetto.

Women are basically overgrown children. They will only do what you allow them to do,like the children they are.

Now, this example isn't universal until I see a study on female groupthink. I essentially turned my female family members from default-lefty to far righters in a couple months, now they are against the majority, and I assume this is possible with others as well. This example is also contradicted by the large number of American women who voted Trump despite ridicule and pressure.

Bitched out my old lady last night. She texted me this today,pic related.

what womens rights are being attacked?

its all reproductive rights isnt it? you know, reproductive rights... the rights men dont have?

What's relevant is not the actual majority but the "majority" of their social circle. If you are more vocal, you also get assigned a larger part of it.

Women are way less likely to have any true conviction. They are much more social creatures, "harmony" takes precedent over reality for them.

I'm not sure, but we need to fix it OR SOMETHING. People are dying!

They should all be revoked and cunts beaten back into the kitchen where they belong. Bitches are incapable of dealing with the real world and are destroying everything mankind has built.

>women are equal to men
>suggests Congress would be better run by women

Is this old fuck really that stupid?

That's why you find them young and mold them into what you want them to be. My girl unironically said fucking nigger yesterday, and I smiled.

>have you even read the US constitution

Wow I'm so glad (((Sanders))) has informed me of the horrible things Trump is apparently doing to women!
The more these fucks keep pushing identity politics, the harder it's going to swing back at them.

Yeah, it would be Germany x 10.

This guys reaction is the same exact reaction I have when Bernie tweets.

Lots of bickering and mood swings. By the way, 80-20 in favor of women is roughly what they consider "equality".

he's still tweeting?
huh.