Today, in Sweden a woman's throat gets cut, they laugh

Today, in Sweden a woman's throat gets cut, they laugh.

translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://nyheteridag.se/dubbelmordet-i-hallonbergen-kvinnan-fick-halsen-avskuren-de-satt-och-skrattade/&edit-text=

Other urls found in this thread:

bt.dk/udland/lige-nu-to-personer-skudt-i-hovedet-i-sverige
translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://nyheteridag.se/dubbelmordet-i-hallonbergen-kvinnan-fick-halsen-avskuren-de-satt-och-skrattade/&edit-text=
flashback.org/p60096187#p60096187
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqIdghXyOP8
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
youtube.com/watch?v=v0p7Oyvql9s
youtube.com/watch?v=1XPHL4Q86t4
youtube.com/watch?v=2rCavODhgCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck

Can i get a TL;DR? Was it the women laughing or the attackers ?

What do you think britbong

It's ok, just another day in jungle.

Poor guys. They are probably getting 30 mandatory therapy sessions. I really feel bad for them

Did they fuck the hole in her throat afterwards? It's terrible and I hope they get killed in prison but everyone here would take the opportunity if the deed was already done right?

SWEDEN
YES

its Sweden so i could be either

So sexual

Fuck, this makes me sick. For those who aren't familiar with this case, this is what happened earlier
>A couple of two, with 2 children live in Hallonbergen, a suburb of Stockholm
>The man witnesses a murder in the neighborhood and tells the police about it
>Criminals break into his home, slitting the throat of his wife and stab him to death

vile potato nigger

Culturally enriched
Breivik was 100% justified & right

You so fucking would Nigel. If she is dead already you might as well get your dick wet.

>see poor mohammeds forced into acts of violence in desperation
>report them to the bigoted white police force because fuck brown people
I'm not surprised they did it, it's practically self-defence.

I feel for you mate. It makes me feel sick too cant imagine being swedish right now.
Is getting about that time?

How is the skiing in Sweden? Pretty good right?

You are not funny. You are pathetic subhuman filth.

Any news about the two people shot in the head in stockholm earlier today?

was it 'refugees'?

Fuck off

It was sandniggers and niggers killing other sandniggers or niggers.

No loss but it showcases the brutal nature of these subhumans that we have imported en massé

Downhill or cross-contry?

This can't go on

How dare she appropriate Islamic culture like that, only Muslim women should be part of such a culturally rich activity

2 guys have just been shot in the head near Stockholm

bt.dk/udland/lige-nu-to-personer-skudt-i-hovedet-i-sverige

So it wasn't native Sweeds?

>killing other sandniggers or niggers
Thank God.

Full cartoon?

Down hill

oh well then moving on

I'm so desensitized, I don't care.

Someone needs to dox this weird Irish cuck already. Getting sick of his pervy bullshit every night in nearly every thread.

I love to see sweden going downhill I feel so much better about my country.

swedish nu-male cuck fetishists?

>translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://nyheteridag.se/dubbelmordet-i-hallonbergen-kvinnan-fick-halsen-avskuren-de-satt-och-skrattade/&edit-text=
> Inside the home the mother was found with his throat cut
Only in Sweden.

>they laugh.
Clearly psychopaths. This could happen to anyone, anywhere at any time and has absolutely nothing to do with the swedish refugee policy.

this does not make me feel /comfy/
these fucks need to go back to where they belong

Hahahaha lol
Sweden yes!

blah blah blah sweden blah blah blah

Sweden is dead. Get over it.

Sorry about him. We're not all like that.

The people getting killd was:

José Luis Axelsson
Imported from Chile
and
Elizabeth Ruth Axelsson
which origin is unknown but foreign.

Da Killaz is belived to be:

Mikael Chamoun
Origin Syrian
and
Fouad Saleh
Origin: Unknown.

flashback.org/p60096187#p60096187

There was some other ppl taking by the police but i dont have te energy to go through the thread to see if their name is in there,

Have been reading about this on the 'stand up for Peter Springare' time line on fb. Were the couple Swedes ?

Cheers, very detailed response.

>mikael chamoun

Fucking chr*stians ruining shit for us

It spills over to you whites, Sven. It only gets worse, you realize that? Or are you brainwashed.

>women's throat slit
These will be "the good old days"...

ok ,take, The weird thing is the police said they were laughing and really stoned and I can't imagine doing that after smoking weed so what the fuck were they on ?

perkele mammi suomi perkele

did you know that german taxpayers pay to have their government buy ads in third world shitholes, urging the refugees to migrate to Europe by telling them about all the free shit they'll get?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqIdghXyOP8

some "crisis" if you have to advertise to get the migrants to come

did you know that the big name NGO's are in fact the ones who are trafficking the masses of migrants to Europe under the guise of "rescue operations"?

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

the "migrant crisis" is a manufactured social engineering attack against Western civilization

Weed doesn't make you unable to kill people. If you're a terrible person weed isn't going to magically stop it while you're stoned.

If the cops said they were stoned then they probably were stoned because the symptoms are very obvious.

Every day, they are raping and killing women and children. While our media mostly remains silent. AND OFTEN THEY DEFEND THE ATTACKERS!

NEW POLL THREAD:

>VOTE!
VOTE!
>VOTE!
VOTE!

Amphetamine probably.
I think it said they were "Speedade" which means they where hyperactive sort of.

Indication they hade taken amphetamine. Or cocain but probably amphetamine

James O'keefe
[email protected]
Actually Britbong living in Portsmouth UK ip range.

You're welcome.

It's hard to believe that they weren't killing the guy specifically to ice a witness though. Like even in bad areas there can't be that many murder witnesses in fucking sweden

We have crimes of passion with meth, designer drugs etc. but it's hard to see that with this case

THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING KEKS NEED TO REVOLT FUCKKKING CHRISTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON"T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THERE GOVERNMENTS HAVE GONE ROGUE AND DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!! DASJFGHDASLFGUHDSGKYSDHDSKGHSDGKSDG

Nah, The man who got killed has been in some sort of drug-thing before who got busted by the cops or something like that, idk exactly but he did not have his hands clean.

zomg CIA

wtf, delet this

SWEDEN HAS REAL PROBLEMS

youtube.com/watch?v=v0p7Oyvql9s

Arabs murder a family police let them go.

according to the article the arabs where let free because they where laughing and taking drugs.

When will you particle board farmers take back your country from the invaders?

You deserve a Sweden for Swedes!

Reminder to you bongs that we could have removed this kind of people from the gene pool. We dun goofed.

Nope that is a British Criminal you deported.

>Just because you say they are Irish or Australian and forcibly change their name doesn't change jack shit mate.

This guy is spot on, criminal gangs are all second generation immigrants while sexual assaults have spiked. The media here is just like he says as well, they are driving hidden opinion journalism where they try to drive their narrative as the norm as hard they can.
US, plz nuke us and use us as a example of what not to do

Most Chileans in Sweden are literally commies that retreated during Pinochet's rule to avoid helicopters, under refugee status nonetheless

Can't escape destiny i guess

If only he was allowed to own some kind of weapon to assist him in defending his family...

Why are there so many spudnig Australians?

Good.

Subhumans killing subhumans.

Because the Germans destroyed your Empire.

Hastings was already in his 60s when he found out about his claim to the British throne, and he largely made a joke of it. ... And 500 years of royal geneology later, according to research by Britain's Channel Four television, the true head beneath the crown should not belong to Queen Elizabeth but to Hastings.

>US, plz nuke us and use us as a example of what not to do
Fuck off cuck.

kys jävla stockholmare

>"fuck off cuck"

I think you got that backwards.

I bet the attackers were white.

Fuck off, racist.

What's that got to do with spudnigs? Are you looking for excuses to spew forth your niche Aussie "history"?

What an inferiority complex. Wew.

I'm just saying sub humans calling superior beings lesser creatures is always humorous.

>can't even fight your own wars and when we decide we've had enough of your shit your empire crumbles away.

Hope they get killed faster. Every Chilean in this country seems to be a commie.

Pic related, the chilean commie-queen in sweden.

> Irish are superior.
Since when?

>the west annihilates millions of muslims
>ebin imperialism bro xD
>a single western women gets killed by a muslim
>woah dude...not cool

Rule those waves Britannia
youtube.com/watch?v=1XPHL4Q86t4

Is this more niche Irish/Aussie history?

Urrrgh...racists will use this as an opportunity to demonise POC. Yes they perhaps overreacted but don't you think that they did what they did because of racism? Like, try to be more educated. Things aren't black and white and for all you know she did something to deserve it. But racists like you just think "omg they're evil" because you hate brown people.

adding the word niche to events that transpired does in no way diminish those events.

Face it your Queen is German and your empire is dust.

At least we've actually done something significant. All your people have done is starve and move to Burgerland. How many inventions have come out of that island?
Stop using extremely obscure and insignificant events to feed your inferiority complex.

This is fucked up. There should be war to save your country, you are being destroyed. This is sickening, and frightening because it can happen to the rest of us.

This new commercial has just been released, and it informs Swedes that it's time to give more room for the "new Swedes". We are to integrate and adapt to make it easier for them to fit in, and this is done by accepting their culture and reforming our own.
So let's take a closer look at how they're expecting this to be done.

Swedish Propaganda: A new country for the new Swedes! Brilliant takedown!!
youtube.com/watch?v=2rCavODhgCo

>All the non-Western names. I know that one is African. I think the rest have a background in the Middle East or North Africa, said the source.

shocker

This is why I love this place

Have a nigger on the house

>implying the end result of this isn't turning muslims into corporate cuckslaves like you

This is James' wife. You just gave him a seizure.

You poor poor swede. This is an atrocity it makes me so sad. Just remember all white immigrants are accepted into the USA !

Not at all - he's telling them to fuck off back to their grief ridden shithole countries

Well I learnt something new today cunt, cheers for that.

>actually thinking muslims are going to take over your country and steal your women
>implying your women weren't already stolen by chad

>Australian
>believes he has any relevance

Yemen

Literally says brown and african

Don't most Europeans support this on the basis that Arabs/Islam are cool and based and exotic whereas the "West" especially USA and Israel are evil and corrupt?

This is the price you pay for your friendship with savages.