Everyone dreams of living in this country

Try to deny it.

>hot and not degenerated women
>foreigners integrate with the population pretty well (most muslims are from balkans and turkey, so pretty secular)
>no gun control
>safest country in europe
>traditional values
>good scenery
>no gay marriage
>mandatory military service
>pretty liberal economy
>A lot of people speak 2 or more languages
>Awesome quality of life
>leftists are hated, even among young people
>minarets are forbidden
>World class universities
>Federal system
protip : you can't

bump

>safest country in europe
You're surrounded on all fronts by nations with millions of radical Muslims. If I were getting paid a million squid to live in Europe I wouldn't do it. It just isn't safe.

I would rather take a million quid. 1 million squids will rot very soon without a massive pool to keep them alive

There have been 0 terror attacks in switzerland, js

I would love to visit. New places are very interesting.

I would miss Mexican food though. I'd probably have to grow my own peppers to make what I want.

Have you ever lived outside of your country? What kind of point of personal reference do you have?

>minarets are forbidden
hahahahaha that's hilarious if true

of course you're landlocked, and of course arabs use them as building-size ikons instead of something useful like a lighthouse

>I would miss Mexican food though

Y O U H A V E T O G O B A C K

Which languages do you need to speak there?

I'm white, I swear!

your firing ranges suck dog dick

can i just mail order one of pic related?

>Everyone dreams of living in this country
wrong

>bergjude

keep it good, Switzerland
you've got yourself quite a nice spot

Definitely the only country in the world I'd rather live.

You been to Zurich? It honestly looks like Turkey.

Switzerland was once good. Now it's getting fugged. But that is the fault of the EU, not Switzerland. If you're surrounded by shit countries you will eventually turn out shit.

True but for the same salary I have far better purchase power in France along with job safety and 6 weeks paid holidays

>t. swissfag who has never been to geneve

Whats the % of non white population?
I have a friend who is canadian-swiss and he said the country is full of brownshits

no u

I will deny it for the mere fact that you get the police called on you if you make what some stuck up insulated hermit of a Swiss thinks you are making too much noise.

The most cold, unemotional and unfriendly people I have ever dealt with. You dont even enjoy each others company.