When's Assad taking this back?

When's Assad taking this back?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/?utm_term=.0e2b87bf9b4c
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.701749
youtube.com/watch?v=DQI9hKQLry8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never you fucking faggot. Fuck that sandnigger bitch Assad. I hope Israel nukes his filthy arse if he tries anything.

it's over assad
israel has the high ground

Calm down Muhammad

he should focus on taking syria first

That is Syria tho

not for the past 50 years, leb

You're not fooling anyone, Abdul

When the US withdraws support and defense for Israel's illegal and reprehensible behavior on the world stage

SOON
O
O
N

>being a mad paki

When's Erdogan taking this back?

VERY SOON

t. cucked to sandniggers

Sad! God Emperor Trump supports Israel. Cucks support "le anti-imperialist Syria xDDDD"

Not anytime soon, not unless he can offer Israel something of value in exchange for it.

Litterally never.

>Hating on Assad

Confirmed for bumblasted paki

Jews led your country into a war that destroyed your empire and cucked you pretty bad.

Jews lobbied your government to sanctions us and Rhodesia.

You're either a disgusting hooknose coin grabber or you're just JIDF

this

Maybe he's the cuck who has an antifa flag, Union flag and (((Free Syrian Army))) flag from the post yur bedroom threads.

Israel is pretty based but Assad is certainly preferable to FSA or ISIS or al-Qaeda.

>supporting shitskin Syrians over White Jews

Go hug your rapefugees faggot cuck, if not a genuine Paki/Mudslime projecting.

>MUH JOOS!11!!

Jews didn't destroy shit. On the contrary we had many based Jews like Benjamin Disraeli. How many based sandnigger shitskins did we have? Oh wait, none.

Israel is a net contributor to the world, giving us advanced computer technology, cutting edge military designs and attractive women. What does Syria export? Rapefugees and ISIS. Go fuck yourself.

This has to be bait

t. Abdul

He's right, though, it's right there in the comments.

British Jews: Benjamin Disraeli

British Mud-slimes: Anjem Choudary

I know which one I would prefer.

He wasnt right about syria exporting ISIS, that's what Israel does

This.

Many faggots here have taken to hating on Israel because they love sucking Assad's cock and Ayatollah cock. Cucks need to be purged from this board.

>Based Jews
>Based

>White Jews
>White

>IT WAS ALL DA JOOOS1!!

Faggot. Assad was actually financing ISIS' predecessor in Iraq and supporting them so they could kill British and American troops. Israel was giving intel and covert support to Western troops. But yeah keep sucking Assad's cock and hating on Israel, what a good little faggot you are.

Lol.

Never, faggot.

No, it's exactly what Syria does. ISIS doesn't come from Israel, it comes from Syria and Iraq and goes to Europe and kills you and your family while you shitpost about the evils of Jews on 4chin which does nothing but make the sand niggers happy.

Congratulations, you are an excellent kuffar maybe Mohammed won't hit you so hard if you tell him you BTFO'd the Jews on Sup Forums.

heh. not going to happen. Assad has to regain his country first before he can start to think about consolidating territory or expansion.

>I'll take what is king David hotel bombing for 500, alex

>supporting KIKES stealing land
t. shlomo shekelstein

Your ignorance is music to my ears. IOne question... how do you get internet access in the trailer park?

Whiter than fucking Syria at least. If you would let go of your irrational anti-Semitism you would come to see Israel as a bastion of European Whiteness in a region dominated by angry sandniggers. But no I guess Assad's cock is tastier to you faggot.

test

Actually only underagefags who came here the last year from Reddit just suck Trump's balls. We are all glad he won instead of H*llary but the guy's policies clearly have many flaws.

Bashar the Lion will purge imperialist proxies from his country, and the NATO-Zionist-Gulf alliance will only watch... Sad!

>JIDF
JIDF
>JIDF
JIDF
>JIDF

Obvious kike is obvious

Ok the holocaust never happened but every time a kike posts on this board I wish it happened. It can still happen and should.

>Stealing land
>Potato nigger

I love how Irish people constantly sympathise with all manner of niggers and sand niggers and ESPECIALLY terrorists because of their common history of being colonised by stronger nations.

Go die in a famine, Mick, I dub thee honorary non-white.

>bastion of European Whiteness
Just fuck my sides up.

>I engage with stupid arguments with Jews online
>I get mad because I get BTFO'd
>I wish Hitler would come back

Literally Arab-tier saltiness.

>Ashkenazim Jews
>Not European

>"B-but Hitler said"

Fuck Hitler. He allied with Japanese gooks to kill American Whites. He was blind to race and just cared about muh German nationalism.

Then again you are probably some nigger posting from a tin-shack in South Africa so what would you know about Whiteness?

>Implying

JIDF out

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/?utm_term=.0e2b87bf9b4c

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.701749

you can't mossad the assad

Thats exactly what a jew would say. Sorry rabbi youre not fooling me

Israel was founded by terrorists, on the basis of lies and the blood of civilians. You have no argument.

Israel doesn't support Assad but they don't support ISIS either: they're just happy to see their enemies destroy each other.

Can't say I blame em.

Eat my shit.

Only reason Israel says that is because ISIS has no international support. Assad and Iran have millions of little good anti-Semitic Nazi cuckboys like you that slobber on their brown knobs and tens of millions of leftist cucks who cry about muh poor Paleshitians.

Didn't mention Hitler once you fuck nut.

The only place Jews were ever white is here because it was us or the baboons.

And fuck you, I'm whiter than you'll ever be and richer than you'll ever be. The last good Anglos fucked off to the colonies and you weak fucks just bread with Pakis and niggers.

Enjoy being arrested for owning a spork.

>irrational
>anti-semitism

Only one may be chosen.

Israel is a colonial state built on conquest. You have a problem with that, 13 colonies?

You sound like a small weak frail jew who gets bullied all his life

Syria has NOTHING on Israel in terms of military capability.
Israel is supported/supplied by the biggest military powers on earth to the point of it having one of the most powerful militaries on earth.
The Syrians can't win the skies, they can't win the seas, and they can't win on the ground.

damn

Pakis confirmed, remember that even sandniggers are better than Pakis. Pakistan is one of a kind, the only terrorist-state in the world. If you didn't help the US beat the Soviets in Afghanistan, your kind would've been exterminated for harboring Bin Laden.

You ungrateful backstabbing shit

>Israel doesn't support Isis
>Literally conducts illegal raids into a sovereign country to rescue wounded Isis fighters so that they can be treated in Israel before being released back into Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=DQI9hKQLry8

Good goy

Yeah god forbid anyone stand up to Israel as they keep stealing land and bombing civilians with white phosphorus. How dare they! Do they not know about the sixty gorillion?!?

You sound like a Nazi faggot or a Mudslime. Either way you are a fucking failure.

>Rapefugee in Canada confirmed
We are talking on a thread about Assad vs Israel. Unless you are a Mudslime there is no reason to support Assad over Israel you stupid fucking sandnigger.

>WAAAAAAAH MUH POOR PALESHITIANS

So you have the same foreign policy as Sweden's feminist government that supports Paleshitians. Nice.

>Israel doesn't support Assad but they don't support ISIS either

You are literally retarded. What's so frightening about this is that this is the way most Canadians think as well. You do realize that ISIS shares a common border with Israel on the Golan Heights, right?

Israel would shell, shoot down and snipe the Syrian Army under Assad when it came to liberate the Golan Heights border, but when ISIS came, Israel allowed them free entry, gave them supplies and treats them in hospitals.

pic relates is the only thing assad is 'taking back'
syria is so cucked we're literally bombing them and they dont do shit in return

Like I said, Israel is happy to see it's enemies kill each other. They'll probably prob one side up or another in some Byzantine political game but at the end of the day they are friends with none of the parties in the War.

Self interest. We cooperated on lots of military and terrorism issues. They helped us we helped them.

Almost all of the """"whites""" in the "liberation" movement were Jews. Granted many Jews here are pretty based and basically white.

Pic related.

>there is no reason to support Assad over Israel

There is you brown Paki piece of shit. Assad keeps the terrorists down and also keeps stability in the region. What does Israel do? It gives supplies to Islamic terrorists, it treats them into their hospitals and it also attacks the Syrian Army near the Golan Heights, but not the ISIS and FSA troops stationed there.

Israel is destabilizing the region, creating terrorism, and white countries have to deal with those ragheads. But don't mind us, enjoy your stay in Londonistan, your filthy kind is ruining the Motherland and I would much rather be around rude sandniggers than stinking pakis.

Where we're you for the last few decade? You honestly think Syria will ever get that back?

Golan heights or Israel lol

Never hopefully

That is, was and will always be Israeli territory

Based Ubermensh

>Israel is a net contributor to the world, giving us advanced computer technology,
>us
Flag

You just proved everything we know. You Dumbass kike

>He's proud of aiding terrorists and making the Middle East a worse place

You cunts have no shame

Uh, no. It was a extremely strong military and economic alliance, the strongest in the world.
Israel even gave you nukes asshole.

"Israel and South Africa are engaged in a struggle for existence... The anti-Western powers have driven Israel and South Africa into a community of interests which had better be utilized than denied." --South Africa under apartheid government

See that part buddy? That gray zone is ISIS territory, it is directly connected with Israel and it has been so for a very long time. Israel wouldn't even allow Assad near it, but takes the rebels and ISIS with open-arms. The only reason there is that little Syrian Army territory on the border is because it's close to Lebanon and Israel wouldn't dare attack.

Israel is watching it's enemies kill themselves? Is that how you describe helping ISIS? Even Trump agrees that the US should work with Russia to eradicate ISIS, the greatest evil, but Israel has different plans....

Why u mad tho?

which ones ? the assad terrorists , ISIS terrorists,russian terrorists or ''''moderate'''' terrorists ?.

>srael is watching it's enemies kill themselves? Is that how you describe helping ISIS? Even Trump agrees that the US should work with Russia to eradicate ISIS, the greatest evil, but Israel has different plans....

Israel is playing the Game of Thrones, they, perhaps correctly, feel that ISIS is less of a threat to the Golan Heights than Assad, or more specifically, Hezbollah, the enemy they fear the most.

This doesn't mean ISIS is an Israeli agent by any means, they are merely considered to be the lesser of two evils in that particular tactical scenario.

>conquest.
terrorism is not conquest Shlomo

Marines landed to retake Raqqa.

Your SF have been there for months.

The army is coming asshole.

I get what you're saying, but even I think there is a limit to how much you can push this game of chess.

Even though I despise the "moderate" beheaders, I wasn't actually surprised that Israel cooperated with them, since it has geopolitical benefits. But ISIS? Fucking ISIS? Taking shit too far senpai... They deserve to be exterminated ASAP, no matter how beneficial they might be.

its as simple as 'never interrupt your enemies when they're killing eachother'

No, it's not, butt we're not talking about terrorism, we're talking about the conquest of Palestine.

You and the Saudis are literally the biggest promoters of terrorism in the ME. Can't wait for Iran to become the dominant regional power.

Dude Jews are fucking awesome at this, you are talking about the pros at playing enemies against each other. The Game of Jews is something your goy mind can't even comprehend. Plans within plans within plans

Agreed, all ISIS deserve to die slow.

Basically what I was trying to say.

Tell me more about the country I live in Shart boy. We helped them, They helped us. Just like I said.

We showed them how we dealt with niggers, they showed us how they dealt with the sandniggers. We gave them weapons grade uranium, world leading military scientists and some islands to blow up. They supplied Lvl.99 Jewish Physics Wizards.

They got nukes and we got nukes.

>UK
>Not recognizing JIDF agent with a proxy.

They are renowned parasites and merchants, it's what to be expected... Goys like us can never hope to fully understand their plans, but we can at least stop them before they come to fruition...

Unless us attacking was also part of their plan, damn Jews... History has taught us that they've been expelled from nearly every country they've been to, why is every so surprised when a few mischievous goys resist....

lol no rats don't conquer a house they merely infest it while the cats are away

>We gave them weapons grade uranium, world leading military scientists and some islands to blow up. They supplied Lvl.99 Jewish Physics Wizards.

That was hillarious.

Obviously they are not rats since they not only conquered the house but they put the cats in a pen and built a new patio and finished the roof and everything.

If only rats were so productive...

No were literally talking about terrorism.

Terrorism as we know it today began with the various Zionist terrorist groups before 48.

They even murdered a swedish diplomat because he was hurting their goals by brokering peace deals

Terrorism is a tactic, conquest is a strategic state of affairs.

Some of the tactics used to conquer Palestine were unpalatable, as is the case in most conquests.

>Israel as a bastion of European Whiteness

>They got nukes and we got nukes.
Israel already had nukes. Israel has it's own uranium mines in the Negev. Israel didn't need to help South Africa, but there was a strong ideological alignment. They even gave you ballistic missiles for your nukes. Nobody did anything approaching a transfer of military technology like that since WWII.

You couldn't handle the international pressure and cucked out, and now your country is fucked. Grats bro.

>Rats steal grain from next door neighbors house and use it to grow their brood nests.

Big deal. Things will normalize soon, history will repeat itself one FINAL time

>Muslima

They have a name for those things? I just call them sand niggers.

No, more like the rats took over the entire house, and actually improved it's market value.

Arabs are still salty about it to this day but crying about it and making vague Holocaust threats you can't back up just makes you look like even more of a pussy.

Move along.

Never. Israel offered to give it back and he refused like a fucking idiot.

>t Binyamin Goldbergstein in North London

>Holocaust
lol what's that ?

Israel is 3rd world tier desu. It would be Somalia if you didn't get aid from the good goys down in Washington.