fuck off back to toothpasteland

Every fucking interview.

And conservatives are like " BTFO BY TUCKER!!!!"

Give me a fucking break.

>Tucker: [asks questions]
>Guest: [dodges] [filibusters]
>Tucker: you're not answering my question
>Guest: [filibusters] [says he's carrying water for X] faux news
>Tucker: Okay, we ran out of time, thanks for coming by. I appreciate it.

god forbid a tv show in the US would go uninterrupted for more than 8 minutes without a commercial break

You may want to brush up on your English comprehension, you dutch twat

Right?! And then, if the argument isn't going as planned:
>Quick! To the tweets!
>Just gonna read you some of your own tweets

The Dutch are working really hard to compete with Canadian posters.

>quoting your guest to show their inconsistency
literally nothing wrong with that

The answers... Give them to me.

anyone with a name like Tucker should be shot.

>Tucker: So, it seems like you have some very real concerns here, and I get that.
>Guest: Yes, which is why I believe tha-
>Tucker: But if that's the case, how come [constructs flimsy strawman out of those very real concerns]
>Guest: Well that's just a strawm-
>Tucker: Okay, we ran out of time thanks for coming by I appreciate it

>conservative """""""""arguments""""""""""

>Sup Forums worships Jewish debate tactics - the television personality

When will this stop?

Let me tell you about My Pillow...

Nice dubloons nice post

Sup Forums worships Tucker because his guests are so memeable. Whenever he has a gay or Jewish guest on that's the first thing they bring up. It usually takes three minutes for a Jew to mention the Holocaust.

I don't worship Tucker, but I do like that his show is actually watchable after putting up with the fucking Kelly File for so long.

This is the only post that actually knows the issue with Tucker.
Although it's pretty fucking useless to completely throw shit at him if it's working.
Just let the normies have their fun, Some of them deserve it.

>Believing television producers
>Believing FOX television producers, the people who trolled women into believing they were competing to date a millionaire that was actually a poorfag

Liberals are retarded.

fucking die. i can't get away from fucking my pillow.

Fuck off we love tuck.

>tucker
tucked

learn to greentext, faggot

>its a man brings folder with blank pages and a title attacking tucker as evidence episode
>proceeds to seize out
are leftists even trying

FUCK KEKER TARLSON and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

The issue is that he treats every interview as a competition for him to win. He doesn't treat interviews as a way for both sides to learn more about an issue. He treats interviews as a way to humiliate the opposition by using relentless strawman arguments and out of context quote mining never talking about the issues his guests came on to talk about and instead talking about whatever he thinks will serve best as character assassination. When he starts losing an argument, then suddenly

>Lets get off that for a minute, lets read your tweet here, wow this is very controversial could you answer me about this?
>Well yes but
>Well I'm sorry that's all the time we have today

That's why he's an honorary Jew.

Still he isn't Michael Moore or Jon Stewart bad

>Interviewee makes good points
>Well we can't have that
>Cut up footage to make interviewee look retarded and make their liberal opponent look retarded
>Liberals win again! Why are conservatives such dumb rednecks?

The one thing I'll give Tucker Credit for is running unedited interviews.

He got a stern talking to after going over his time, so he has to cut it promptly every time. Despite your paranoid delusions, that is the reason he has to cut some interviews off.

>The people coming on to his show have no idea how it works at all and are forced at gunpoint to do it anyway.
Really made me think about stuff.

Great, fantastic, love that you have a day job posting here

>Guest: Tucker, you have completely mischaracterized what I just said. Let me repea...
>Tucker: *Interrupts rudely* No, you simply won't answer my question, and I just want to give you a second chance to do so.
>Guest: I will, indeed. What I was trying to say...
>Tucker: But I don't know what you're trying to say. You keep dodging, and - please excuse me - I'm becoming frustrated. Please, answer the question. *Laughs obnoxiously*
>Guest: As I was about to say, Tucker...
>Tucker: *Interrupts* You're not answering the question. We're out of time. Thanks for coming on - I appreciate it.

Thats why we watch his show you dolt

>Guest: No, Tucker that's not what I'm saying
>Carlson: Then what are you saying?
>Guest: What I said was tha-
>repeat for 15 mins..
>Carlson: Okay, we ran out of time thanks for coming by I appreciate it

Liberals never answer the damn question

Nice

Don't fuck your pillow :^)

keep trying shills

Daily reminder that you lost the White house, the house, AND the senate along with any remaining credibility you might have had

>YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE MY PILLOW™©

I think this illustrates the difference in how brains work between leftist people and rational people. Leftists think that stopping someone from repeating a talking point, in order to get a direct answer, is a means to disregard the conversation. Rational people actually want to have direct questions answered.

>The one thing I'll give Tucker Credit for is running unedited interviews.

AND ITS LIVE.

it does look pretty comfy... and he look pretty happy about His Pillow

if you can tell me the source of your pic within a minute i will not think you're a faggot. reddit ran those into the ground.

I don't know.. just have it from Sup Forums days in 2007

Smartest man in this thread.

Overrated. He is usually in the right, but he has been in the wrong completely sometimes too and he's too arrogant to change his views. For example, when he talked to Bill Nye, his argument was that there is no point to making predictions about the future because we can't determine exact specifics. Well Tucker, just because we don't know all the little details doesn't mean we can't make any reasonable predictions about the future based on past observations.

it's the 9gag cereal man meme

When the difference between florida being underwater or not is the difference between exact and not exact, Tucker has a point. Because all models have been wrong. Since none have been right, we can conclude, inductively, that Bill Nye is a faggot.

Cucker Carlson always has this look like he's waiting for a dick. Fuck that dude. Total moron.

The argument was not about being underwater, literally or by analog. Carlson's questions were ridiculous, he asks speculative questions like when exactly the next ice age would be, what the climate would be like today without humans... he did not ask anything about Bill Nye's claim, which was that the rate of climate change has increased greatly, or about existing evidence. He accuses Bill Nye of dodging the question when he did answer all of Tucker's irrelevant speculative questions. He concludes the interview by saying that Bill Nye can't make any predictions and that he is 'pretending to know'... this, after Tucker himself pushed Bill to speculate rather than focus on existing evidence/science.

Even if you disagree with climate change or dislike Bill Nye, this was not Tucker's finest moment.

I watched it at youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo if anyone else would like to check it out.