IS IT HAPPENING????

EVERYTHING POSSIBLE!! reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-un-idUSKBN16F24S

THE MADMAN WILL DO IT. I AM GONNA TELL U THAT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=UI50RZvaAX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well war has always been a pretty adequate way to kickstart the economy and unite the country.

It has potential, but still doubtful

Get ready for the biggest refugee crisis after the death of Kim Jong Un

There will be no war, Trump/Mattis will just bomb them to dust on a weekend and call it a day,

SK / JAPAN BTFOOOO

>not archiving

you god damn health pack

I had a dream about North Korea 2 nights ago. I believe Hillary was supposed to win and go to war with Russia, she sold out to China and the globalists are backing China. Now that plan has failed their plan B is North Korea

bump

Also I've read somewhere China stopped buying the Norks' coal which are their main export, seems to me like they are edging them towards war with the west. Shit is about to turn south

finally some interesting shit in this world

Please let this happen!

Based Best Korea. Drumpfcucks on suicide watch

EVERYTHING OR NOTHING ! GET WORLD DOMINATION OR DIE TRYIN' !

youtube.com/shared?ci=UI50RZvaAX8

LET'S FUCKING GO BOYS IT'S TIME TO END IT

>NUCLEAR WARHEADS READY TO STRIKE, THIS WORLD IS SO FUCKED, LET'S END IT TONIGHT
NUCLEAR WARHEADS READY TO STRIKE, THIS WORLD IS SO FUCKED, LET'S END IT TONIGHT
>NUCLEAR WARHEADS READY TO STRIKE, THIS WORLD IS SO FUCKED, LET'S END IT TONIGHT

Unified Korea would suck. Best case scenario is China takes care of the remains but South Korea doesn't want to fix the place, China doesn't want refugees to worry about and no buffer with the west, and Japan wouldn't want Korea to be bigger and more economically powerful.

>shared?ci=UI50RZvaAX8

Nice try CIA

Wooden lisens

One call

One answer

We gave you the instructions to save this world

You thanked us by labeling us as a forced meme

We have done what we can, we must move on to save the next world

Best of luck

That's exactly how they thought Iraq would play out.

>reuters

Lel

>tfw Trump kickstarts the economy through war with the North Koreans like Hitler did through world war

god bless

Oh fugg taging cyanide bill :DD

>about to turn south
You mean north

Fuck and I just got orders for Osan in November. The norks always chimp out at the beginning of winter so that we will give them more food and oil.

>cyanide bill
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Reuters is owned by the Rothschilds, you faggot.

Can you give me a quick rundown on these two?

>In a statement sent to U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Wednesday, North Korea's Foreign Ministry warned that it would "reduce the bases of aggression and provocation to ashes with its invincible Hwasong rockets tipped with nuclear warheads and reliably defend the security of the country and its people's happiness in case the U.S. and the South Korean puppet forces fire even a single bullet at the territory of the DPRK."
I don't think we should try this guys, Best Korea is too powerful.

>refugee crisis

To China or gtfo

Yeah but that's Iraq

Lmao they're not geared for assault, they'll be a nuissance if you invade but they're still no match for you.

i want plebbit to leave

i would marry the one in the left.

JUST

Their Hwasong rockets are invincible though, I don't think there's any way out of this

Dude, if Kim wants, he can force every citizen in the army and invade Seoul. They will be like Zombies. You think, you shot the last north korean, but they keep stacking up!

My fellow Americans, I think I speak for everyone when I say:

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

Glass their country and import all their women to replace all the defunct millennial waifus!!!

USA doing something good and their warmongers get something to jerk off. 5/5

>US attacks, wins in a week
>No nuclear weapons found
>Media cries Iraq 2.0
>Refugee crisis
>Worst Korea moves in to rebuild country
>Suddenly, mushroom clouds everywhere
>Kim buried nukes all over the country as he knew he doesn't stand a chance
>Millions of zipperheads die
>mfw

>be legal alien in usa
>have yellow fever
>usa breaks a war with NKOR
>enlist immediately
>get citizenship
>be sent to front after 2 weeks of training
>its already over
>be able to get NKOR pussy for free cuz promises of marrying her so she can leave the country

i will pray tonight

honestly, this might make me a bad person, but there is nothing more I want in the world than for all those little gooks to go sky high in a big kaboom.

give in...

god bless

There isn't oil in Korea...

nah but we gotta protect our assets in the Jew korea. what will we do without samsung and those Kpop whores ? you crazy?

NK always throws a hissy fit and never does anything. What makes this time any different?

I hope they don't do anything for their sake. General Matis would turn their country to glass.

Literally nothing will happen without China's approval. The only reason NK exists is because China needs a buffer state between NATO bases in SK and itself. If for some insane reason US pulled the first move it would go something like this.

>burgerland invades
>NK fires off its entire nuclear arsenal
>manages to wipe out Tokyo/Seoul and a few other cities
>burgerland retaliates and nukes Pyongyang
>China goes apeshit upon detecting American nukes fired next to its borders and retaliates with its full arsenal
>ww3 everyone dies

Can anyone tell me what North Korea has done wrong so far? Seems like they are just trying to build up their own defense, which seems legit considering the outside world wants to invade and alter their way of life.

How is ignoring UN protocols anything different than what US does all the time?

That is how Iraq played out... (the actual war part)

It's not like we want to fucking occupy best Korea, just fuck them up horribly and leave a mess for China to clean up.

>war with the west
Fuck off

This. North Korea did say their rockets were invencible.

They didn't

They though their supreme Marines could fuck shit up but they all got shell shock from the beat down they received from folks with IEDs

North Korea would probably do something fucking crazy if they got a land invasion - like set off a nuke (not even launch that shit just suicide nuclear radiation for all ) it's a bad scene. I hope USA stays out and doesn't botch that shit like they always do.

>North Korea
>Happening

Sage

you dont see the bigger picture:
>nkor takes Seoul and pushes south
>usa sends enitere army to retake SKOR
>NKOR and the chinks nuke the coast line whiping out usa army

and then god knows what

America doesn't like countries standing up against it

>nkor takes Seoul and pushes south

How does this EVER happen?

also the chinks said they dont want usa to have the antimissile tech in SKOR. that tells you something
Seoul is like less than 40 km away from the border.
also if SKOr is not prepared for full atack they done

>America
Surely you mean Israel.

Well I guess if the honourable leaders of the DPRK did say that it must be true, apologies, I have now been enlightened.

Also, none of the regional powers, not even SK, want reunification. They would need to support the northlings for years while their country is built from scratch. They are living well enough without 30m more citizens eating from the same bowl.

>How is ignoring UN protocols anything different than what US does all the time?

The difference is it's the USA. The rules don't apply. USA is a very hyrocritical nation, they can meddle with others elections, assassinate people, torture folks, build their military as big as they want. Basically everyone else has to comply but not America because they are America and control the majority of the world's economy and military

(((America)))

China controls the Korean Peninsula.

There are only 2 outcomes:

1) Kim provokes a Military conflict. NK is decimated. China warns US and SK not to advance on the ground further than a parallel China specifies.
A cease fire takes hold. China enters NK under humanitarian guise and to assist with rescue and stabilization. China hand picks successor regime which acts as puppet/satellite of Beijing.
-The balance of power on Peninsula is restored.

2) China decides they've had it with Kim and find a successor and force/encourage/allow a mostly bloodless coup. Again, China comes/invited into NK as humanitarian/stabilizing force. Puppet regime put in place.

Ain't NO way, NO how, under any scenario does China allow a US/SK friendly/aligned NK to exist on its border.

Having a Beijing aligned NK is a strategic imperative for China.

What a beautiful solution will that be to the mankind virus that is China

>24 million starving, barely educated locusts
>at least one million of them armed deserters from the KPA
>swarming into nowhere but Chinese borders

China Dream BTFO

Would they even notcce 24m more poor people?

Joke aside, don't forget Russia has a short border with the Norks. What's preventing them to go there?

Underrated.

Iraq was fucked from the day they let the cameras in and then sealed the deal with that "hearts and minds" bullshit. My time there was spent driving/walking around and waiting to be shot at. The American military has been cucked by hippies since Vietnam.

Would drown out the news cycle desu

Yeah but it's 24 million starvinggees who can't speak Chinese. The Russian border is tiny, plus its more attractive for Koreans to flood into Chinese prefectures like Yanbian, which is already 1/3 Korean

Also the more woken NKers will be so pissed at the Chinese for propping the Kims around for so long, combined with the ethnic tensions, it will be Xinjiang violence x 9000

And fucking Kuwait

THIS HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING YEAR AT THIS TIME OF YEAR

They run out of food from the winter aid supplies, so they kick up a tantrum dickwaving their nukes until they get more aid to replenish their stocks. Then the North Korean government turns to the populace and says "Look at how scared the world is of our nuclear might, they gave us all this free shit so we wouldn't destroy them!"

implying we won't shoot them like dogs at the China–best korea border

Look through history moron, when was it off the table?

I have been watching this rodeo for over 40 years, every admin leaves ALL OPTIONS ON THE TABLE.

Obama had them too, but was a pure Globalist so never threatened anyone with them. That is why it may sound "new" to you.

this is nothing, anything less from a President here would be the real story.

Holy shit. Is that real footage?

qt north korean chix hungry for the white cock?

Yespls.

Did Norcorea have reached the point of almost hit a country with their missiles before?

Why can't they just grow their own food.

I mean why even have a standing army at this point, just have nothing but nukes, and the rest of the money goes into economic development.

It's not like any country would actually invade north korea.

Yes, but it's sped up.

i just want to see someone nuked

China is likely sick of the north. Plus war means they can expand into the S China Sea without drawing too much attention. They may be willing to sacrifice N Korea for their larger vision.

not my president

underrated post.

Mountain ranges

Literally this always.

>fake 1911s
kek

Taking into account of the reserves, that's over 5 million armed men and women from North Korea that's coming for your food, homes to pillage, and perhaps lolis to rape

The world will cheer as both tides of reds will gun each other down like the rats you are. Whoever lose, we win

Strangely I'm OK with this. Just end this meaningless shit already.

Yeah I'll fuck a bunch of cute submissive Nork women thanks

if this war happened i would pray that they film entering his palace. i want to see al the weirdness/dankness

>North Korea's Foreign Ministry warned that it would "reduce the bases of aggression and provocation to ashes with its invincible Hwasong rockets tipped with nuclear warheads and reliably defend the security of the country and its people's happiness in case the U.S. and the South Korean puppet forces fire even a single bullet at the territory of the DPRK."

GRAB YOUR ASSES FINAL HAPPENING INCOMING

gotta' launch em all

fuck off christmas tree

Trump should send only basketball players as his diplomatic team. i'm thinking Gary Payton as chief negrotiator

>armed men and women
best korea soldiers are not KMT soldiers, they don't flee when they lost
>we win
by reclaiming the mainland?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
t. taiwan retard

You are right about KMT being utter shit fighters, but you will be up against KPA deserters like you said. Also, nobody here wants your polluted wasteland; not even KMT hardliners with their dual citizenships lol

So get fucked commies, you've been feeding Kim's failed utopia till this day, you deserve what's coming to you

Chinese traders still buy the coal. The government stopped is all. The government also increased purchases before this ban