I'm an ashkenazi jew and consider myself white

I'm an ashkenazi jew and consider myself white.
I don't look like a shitskin, I speak German fluently and I have a german sounding surname.

I hate what is happening to Germany, which I consider to be my fatherland. I don't want it to be islamified or niggerfied.

Do you accept me as one of your own? I will fight at your side, if it comes to violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWZ6wOo19WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U
youtube.com/watch?v=g1HpdleCgeg
christ-michael.org/das-gesicht-des-antichristen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dunno, but do others Jews consider you one of (((them)))?

Yes they do. But I don't openly talk to them about my nationalistic views.
Though many ordinary jews aren't as liberal or globalistic as you might think.

E.g. many jews know, that they will be among the first to suffer, if more and more muslims enter Europe.

>German sounding name
>Goldberg

The first thing you identified yourself as was a Jew, not a German. Therefore, you are a Jew first and a German second. Saged. Into the oven you go.

I don't have a stereotypical jewish name.
If I don't tell you, that I'm jewish, you wouldn't know.

Sure thing Otto Finkelstein, your secret is safe with me

Where are you from? Frankfurt? Altona?

I live in Berlin. Please save me, this city is horrible...

Come join me in Strasbourg.

Congratulations, you're white trash!

Give us your women chaim, they must be bred.

As long as you are white and proud I'll consider you white

Jews that bash whites are traitors and shouldn't be considered white

If you look white and fight for whites and don't mention you're a Jew then why wouldn't you be accepted?

What kind of Jew burns the best?

who do you afraid much - islamic behaders or robust nationalist afd?

Canadian jews. If you dehydrate them, they'll burn like leaves.

Yes of course. Some Stormfags thinks it´s ALL the jews, completely failing to realize that all throughout the history of the Mystery Babylon cult they have used, sacrificed and even scapegoated low-tier jews continually.

They also completely miss the Bible saying, specifically: Those who call themselves jews but are not (might have been another word but they meant this) for they are of the synagogue of Satan.

Mystery Babylon is compromised of Chinese, Arabs and others as well. I know Sup Forums has a laser focus on the Merchants of Venice, the Phoenicians, which is not wrong at all but might blind them sometimes.

I hereby dub you an honourary Sup Forumsack, by the power bestowed upon me by Kek, lord of Chaos preparing to consume the old Goat, failing Bull and girly Dragon. And his prophet Pepe, memes be upon him. Shadilay

Muslims. I don't fear the AfD. They aren't antisemitic.
I'll vote for them.

The punchline is
Ashk a nazi.

Ok... If these two posts are TRUE...

and IF you actually want to do something about it...

SPEAK OUT ABOUT THE JEWISH (not right Israeli jews) role in FLOODING THE WEST WITH SHITSKINS!!

SPEAK OUT ABOUT HOW YOU, AS A JEW... CAN'T POSSIBLY ABAIDE BY THIS SCHEME... ****BECAUSE IT WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FELLOW JEWS IN THE END!)

Remember... this whole plot was formented by ATHEIST, COMMUNIST YIDS!

They wanted to PUNISH europe for "muh 6 gorrilian) [which you and I know is greatly... exaggerated....lol, at best!) and also PUSH european jews to emmigrate to Israel.

Sort your own house out m8... or you can NEVER be my neighbor... I will gas you otherwise.

t. Norm E. McWhitman

Underrated.

Ashkenazi jew here as well,we are similar (also have a german name). Not liberal, but ive fought for the USA. Ive killed a number of shitskins and y'know, germany is decent USA is great... again.

anyway jew here whats up op?

I am the Jeruman Jerubaum from Jerusalem Jerumania.

I am the Hero Heroboam from Herosalem, Heromania.

We moved to Germany in the year 200 and joined with our princely brothers to defeat Rome together.

Know me!

youtube.com/watch?v=WWZ6wOo19WQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U

youtube.com/watch?v=g1HpdleCgeg

>Goldstein
>Friedman
>German name

not any one of those but nice attempt.

We can't trust Jews. They prove time and time again they value Jews more than White.
Look my whole childhood was filled with Jew on TV and in cinema that I thought of as white. The Redpill is hard to take, but Jews consistently back stab and undermine whites despite us going out of our way to incorporate and include them in our white homelands.
When Jews start Jewish groups that attack and denounce Jewish Anti-White groups like the ACLU and Southern poverty law center then we can talk.

You say you identify as white before Jewish, but do you consider yourself German first too?

not all Jews are bad. most of the people Hitler killed were just bakers, or tailors, that didn't have any connections to deep state personnel.

you're fine user, after all, most people on this board are just libertarians/civic nationalists.

Do you smoke weed?

Jews are magic in the west right now.

Occultist jews hate you even more than "Europeans."

You better use your magic status to fuck them over before they feed you to the dogs.

You need to network out to dejew the white children before its too late, and the occultist jews (and the occult) do away with us all and manifest the antichrist

berlin ? more like turklin .

I bet your eyes are still brown

i dont tho?

I'm part Ashkenazi Jewish and my eyes are blue.

>posts literal leftypol deviant art drawing

Im white but consider myself Jewish - will your people accept me OP?

sure

if you subscribe to the faith then why wouldnt we?

>consider myself white

the correct answer is "no"

Fuck off CIA

I'm sorry that you are not aware of your true nature but that makes you even more dangerous. Kike is kike. No exceptions

>I'm an ashkenazi jew and consider myself white.

You can consider yourself whatever the fuck you want
Its your right in the west
Doesnt make it true, but its your right
I consider myself intelligent and interesting...

Hey OP you still in this thread?

I'm in the same boat, I'm about 42% Ashkenazic, raised Catholic. I've often had the same fears as you, not being accepted in Nationalist communities.

sure i would. join a synogogue or simply read the torah, or even know a little bit and call yourself a jew and thats just fine.

see

>Sorry you're a good guy but you're actually a bad guy cuz muh Holocaust memes
>But we'll let Achmed the honorary Aryan rape our wives and daughters, no problem

When will the eternal Kraut stop trying to destroy the world?

Explain your thinking.

>i dont tho?

Prove it. You want to gain the trust and friendship of white nationalists , start your own Jewish group that denounces anti-white jews and advocates for White European people.
I as a white person wouldn't give a shit if anti-white whites and leftists don't like me. I want them to come to my side ,but if they don't that is their problem not mine. You should be the same when it comes to Jews. If they come to your way of thinking fine, but the ones that don't should be called out and rejected from your world.

I'm guessing Schindler. Do you accept me as one of your own? I don't know OP. You ever screwed somebody out of something or left shitty tips at restaurants? If you happen to be one of the decent jews, who don't live on this earth to just fuck people over, then sure you can hang.

HONORARY ARYAN

As much as I wish you were a voice for the Jews, you aren't. Being Jewish is about ethnicity - not faith - hence the idea of the self-identifying "secular jew". Even those who marry in are outsiders.

The thing is that you cannot trust a jew. Even if they have the best intentions, they do nothing but manipulate and destroy. It's deep inside them. For them it's like breathing air. They're not aware of it but their parasitic nature is all that keeps them alive

An ethnic Jew raised without knowledge of a Jewish Identity is only a neurotic white kid.

The Jew cannot backstab the goy if the Jew himself thinks he is a goy.

I'm saying this from the perspective of someone who found out their family use to be Jewish a couple hundred years ago.

Jews are really good at propaganda, organizing for political action, creating institutions, and raising money for causes they believe in.

Yet there are basically zero Jews doing this that arent globalist nation-destroyers. Where are these 'good Jews'?

Well,im not particularly observent i still belong to a synagogue but by most metrics i'd say im non-religious. At that i know a family of people who are half and half, half jewish half catholic. I've never seen alienation here granted its only my synagogue and not worldwide. id actually encourage you to find when a jewish service is held and sit in on it. perhaps itll offer some more nuance, if not then you can always prove me wrong. Either way, if you subscribe to the faith you are jewish in my book.

>I'm about 42% Ashkenazic,
I'm saying this from the perspective of someone who found out their family use to be Jewish a couple hundred years ago.

This is why no one trusts jews.

>I'm 30% European and consider myself white.

I'm not lieing, my family has been Catholic since they came here from Germany.
I did the research and my surname is of Christianized Ashkenazi origins.
The ethnicity still remains but the religion isn't.

>Jews are really good at propaganda, organizing for political action, creating institutions, and raising money for causes they believe in.
>Yet there are basically zero Jews doing this that arent globalist nation-destroyers. Where are these 'good Jews'?

This ^^^ so much this. If Jews want to be accepted by white nationalist or treating differently they need to act differently than they do. AND not in some half ass way in a sad attempt to signal.

sounds like a lot of work. I dont really care for denouncing or putting anyone up as better or worse than others. dont get me wrong im not a yuppie liberal. but, i dont believe in superiority, i like deciding character individual so to bash anyone out of nothing more than heritage or otherwise just seems stupid to me.
"if they don't that is their problem not mine." i actually like this sentence, now i would like in a perfect world for people to share my viewpoints, but no more so than anyone else. if you are someone i disagree with sure id like you to come to my side but if you dont thats fine too.
anyone that pushes ideology over reality should be called out and debunked. either way that is my current thoughts on what you brought up.

you being 1/2 jew and strongly anti-jew would go along way. Probably more than you realize. Go to an NPI meeting. You're a mischling and aren't a practicing jew. These things matter. 90% of white nationalist will consider you left if you put the time in to earn/gain their trust,but you will be held to a higher standard. A good section will always look at you with disdain which is unavoidable .

You're a civic nationalist. Good luck with that. It will fail, but don't worry that is what your jewish brethren want .

>consider myself white
Just like argiea and turks?

No. If you are a zionist you belong in Israel. If you are secular you are an enemy.

End of.

>Go to an NPI meeting
I've been skeptical of Spencer, is he really all that?

id describe myself as a more centrist version of a civic nationalist/egalitarian as a more labeled broad stroke.

Egalitarianism is a failure, in philosophy and practice. Hierarchy is inevitable and must be maintained for a healthy society to function.

Then they'd better begin banding together and working to stop it. Stop hanging back, stop playing games. PROVE that just as the invasion of Europe involved a lot of Jewish cooperation, promotion and psy-oping the European people, sane Jews can fight back and turn the situation around.

You are correct in thinking that your heads will be some of the first to roll. Muslims hate you guys. What's going on in Europe is nuts, and the Jews who have helped make it happen are fucking insane.

Deal with this, or we will.

Underrated response, and absolutely on point.

You're not white.

He isn't Hitler ,but he is a White nationalist who advocates for an ethno-state. He calls out jews collectively and individually ,but also has and will work with them Israel nationalists despite Leftist jews in the USA going after his mom and him in legally and financial ways.
He is not an outright zionists though. Israel, jews, and mischlings need to earn their friends and prove their worth/honor if they want White Europeans to accept them or treat them in any other way than the enemy they are to whites now.

Why didn't I think of that?

If you're Russian when you go into the bathroom, and Finnish when you leave, what are you while you're IN the bathroom?
....answer, European. Say it out loud.

Also
>I identify as white
Yeah until it inconveniences you then you'll be back to identifying as your parasitic heb blooded self

I knew a kid growing up who was very Jewish but had blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and pink nipples.

You can't be both German and Jewish, pick one and stick with it.

A jew is a jew is a goddamn jew.

Yes. christ-michael.org/das-gesicht-des-antichristen/ please use your engineering madskills on protecting yourselves.

Alex Jones, we have some in Russia too. You are right that they are less in numbers.

ok, some was a bit of exaggeration, I know one, but he's on radio and people hear him. Really good person.

I understand, I believe mischlings can eventually be absorbed into European societies but I don't think Jews can ever have a conducive relationship among Europeans.
Whites are what made Western Civilization the light of the world it was, a civilization isn't a civilization if it doesn't have a people after all.
Jews need to be with other Jews out of the way of Europe.

this guy knows whats up.

No such thing as a good jew.

Why are Jews so attracted to Marxist thinking?
Is it just a monkey see-monkey do situation?
It's straight up bizarre how many leaders of pinko movements have been kikes.

Fuck off. Merkel and the rest of you fucking were responsible for the Islamification and the influx of niggers in Europe. You caused every single problem that lead up to this and now you want to fight (((by our side)))? How about we throw all the Ashkenazis, niggers, and Muslims out and for good instead?

Cause Marx is a Jew

>No such thing as a good jew.

Non-sense, they re just few and far between.John Milius was a good jew. Look him up.He identified with Western whites seemingly more than jews.

I'm sure he truly meant it.

>he says as he posts an image of Jew propaganda.

I agree. I also think right-wing non-degenrate pro-white mischlings can be absorbed into the greater white society,but I do think full jews and practicing jews should move to Israel. they will be happier and whites will be happier. It might be harder for them there financially as they would be competing with other jews and not high trust Goys, but it will be better for them and us.

I couldn't find an actual picture of SS executing jews. Sorry bud.

I don't want to turn this into a circlejerk, but I couldn't agree more.
Milo needs to be put into a fucking oven though.

So you're Soros

It's almost like the SS didn't actually execute random jews and just shot bolshlevik kikes.