Jörg Haider killed by CIA?

So now that vault 7 has opened, we know they can easily hack into cars and use them as assassination tools. I always was suspicious about the death of Austrian nationalist Jörg Haider; just before winning the election in a landslide... his car (VW Phaeton) sped up and crashed into a concrete block, killing him instantly.

Also, just before the fall of Gadaffi and Sadam, he wanted to strenghten the ties between their countries. See following pics.

Now we know for certain they are capable of doing so. What are your thoughts on this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y44IOZXEXCE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susurluk_car_crash
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udo_Ulfkotte
youtube.com/watch?v=6cm8oIcBHAo
youtube.com/watch?v=FEx7HL4H5yk
smolenskcrash.eu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Jörg Haider openly favored a multi-polar world in opposition to a uni-polar world ran by NATO and Soros. This is the larger frame of context these things must be placed in. There were many things at stake during those elections.

This is extremely plausible

>we know they can easily hack into cars and use them as assassination tools.
pretty sure this was knowledge awhile ago when that americna journalists car got exploded

>ran by NATO and Soros

LOL wow the soros meme still lives.

I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. Sigh...this modern world.

Was the car Paul Walker was in a hackable car?

We need to make a list of people who could be considered enemies of the CIA who have died in suspicious car accidents, there have been quite a few

"Haider was closely watched by Mossad, the Israeli secret service; FPÖ secretary general Peter Sichrovsky - a Jewish-Austrian politician and formerly one of Haider's closest aides - had gathered inside information on Haider's controversial contacts with prominent "Arab dictators".[49] Due to Haider's perceived contacts to Holocaust deniers, the Israeli Foreign Ministry on 29 September 2008 declared it was heavily concerned about the 2008 Austrian elections;[50] a spokesman of the ministry said that Israeli officials were "very worried about the rise to power of people who promote hatred, Holocaust denial, and befriend Neo-Nazis. We see it as a disturbing development and are following the matter very closely".[51]"

They killed Paul Walker to get Obama's Fast and Furious scandal out of the headlines.

?

for this reason alone I will never get into an automatic driving car unless its driving system is completely air gapped from external influence.

It's just asking to let the government kill you at any time (or any hackers with the resources)

You bet. Soros is the meme that covers the entire global network of internationalist NGO's that are funded by him and his cronies.

Also, the Volkswagen Phaeton is considered one of the safest cars in the world. Not only did he crash with 180 km/u against that wall, there were also a few suspiciously looking holes in the roof shaped like a perfect circle. See pic.

Anyone has an idea how they may be caused?

True... mossad would be even more logical.

Jörg Haider died 2008, didn't the CIA car program only star in 2012 or so according to the wikileaks leak?

Does anyone know?

Jaws of life maybe

>As of October 2014 the CIA was also looking at infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks. The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.

First mention i've seen of her in these threads so far. Always seemed the most (((carcrashed))) scenario

Yeah this really puts a damper on the technology, its a shame too because it would really cut down on the senseless deaths caused by DUI and generally shitty or aggressive drivers. There is no protection offered by air gapping the system though, they have a program that can infect computer systems that have never been connected to the internet. Plus a self driving car NEEDS to be connected to GPS satellites at the very least, and would work better if it could connect to cell phone towers.

damn... come to think of it. Nigel Farage was nearly killed in a plane crash! According to investigation, it was because the banner wrapped itself up around the tail of the plane... yet on the pictures of the crashed plane, there is nothing to be seen there.

The pilot also happened to commit suicide a while later. He phoned the police first to let them know he was gonna do it.

Suspicious shit all around... and it always keeps happening to persons with the same political or ideological alignments.

In Holland, Pim Fortuyn was shot to dead. Theo van Gogh was stabbed to dead with a knife.

Fuck this... this aint coincidence anymore.

So Haider most likely not killed by the CIA, case closed.
That was easy

What other uses CIA would have for hacking cars than assasinations?

CIA-Proof Your car: Have a fuel pump cutoff switch.

Surprise Disney land visits for good behaving citizens.

artillery round made of ice. Slams the gas pedal down, no escape. melts by the time police arrive. The perfect crime.

>The purpose of such control is not specified
>But here is a purpose we made up
Does anyone actually fall for this stuff?

What if cars are just code for human beings and they can hack into your mind?

Good one.

Putin's chauffeur killed in a very odd looking car crash

youtube.com/watch?v=Y44IOZXEXCE

Tracking people for one thing, especially when the cars all have microphones built in too

Any info on installing one of these?

or for even more urgent situations, a cutoff switch on your distributor. oh yeah, remove all infotainment, 4g garbage from your car, might want to figure out a way how to disable your tire pressure monitoring system.

Raiffeisen

how difficult would it be? take a look at fuel pumps, typically two wires going in. it would be driven by a 12v line. put a DC switch in series with the ground wire. run it through one of the grommets around your firewall on the drivers side. potential problem with this would be a time delay...not sure how fast the reaction is. probably better shutting off the spark plugs in an emergency. would need to have a switch on the distributor then, imho.

Other car crash assasination / attempts include Turkey, Susurluk

> According to an anonymous witness in the 2007 Ergenekon investigation, everyone initially survived the crash, which was precipitated by remotely disabling the brakes of the Mercedes

>2007
> remotely disabling the brakes

download the shop manual (ebay) for your car ... $10 ... should have all sorts of amazing circuit diagrams.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susurluk_car_crash

Forgot to lunk

1. power / fuel cut off switch
2. coast in low gear
3. slowed down enough --> hand brake
4. stay in car, call 911

5. put in park, take out key, turn off ignition.

It's called theorizing you autismo

Deserved it for being a coal burner Muslim convert

6. make sure you're not a fool and it all wasn't some stupid shit like the floor mats stuck under the pedal, then call 911.

Is it time to make a truce with /o/ and become or make friends with gear heads to avoid getting BTFO?

>The unholy combination of Sup Forums, /o/, and /k/: Nugget wielding Nazis driving a fleet of vintage Trans-Ams

C 32 (2001–2003)

>but it required a twin-screw type supercharger (manufactured by IHI) to reach 260 kW (354 PS) and 450 N·m (332 lb·ft). Like its predecessors, it used a five-speed automatic, helping it to complete a 0 to 100 km/h (0 to 62 mph) sprint within 5.2 seconds.

>sprint within 5.2 seconds.

You guys wouldn't know what was happening until you hit the wall.

put dc switch rated for same amperage in series with the black wire using same gauge wire. would need to connect ammeter first to measure the current of the running pump. get switch in your cockpit via the mains power line going through your firewall grommets.

ah, so you need something fast, like ... turn off your spark plugs. pull wheel sharp 180 degrees and hand brake at same time. oh and get this - mazda just developed a spark-plug free engine ... so much for this idea.

Marconi suicides

>tfw driving a 1994 commodore
No way this thing could be controlled by the government, I can hardly control it myself.

remember all those toyotas mysteriously accelerating uncontrollably?
they were the test mules for the cia.

>tfw I just went and got a blue card for my old 2000 model Hyundai

Glad I did that now instead of buying a new car. Looks like I will be sticking to old cars permanently now as well as old computers and having no mobile.

Reminder that computers have been in cars since like ... the 80's, except that the older ones don't have the same attack vectors i would assume (4g, wifi, tire pressure sensors) - any of the wireless shit.

It's a shame really. I like the VF commodore, but if I get one I'll constantly be paranoid driving it around. I'm not important enough to kill, but I still don't like it.

My car is literally a fucking shitbox cheap POS. I doubt it has anything expensive inside it.

Notice the DS shills trying to derail this thread, Sup Forums?

Haider was murdered.

The police probably used diamond cutters to cut open the roof and get his body out quickly. These kind of situations have a huge chance of fire/explosions (see Paul Walker).

Thread seemed fairly on target besides the eternal leafposting. Anyone got any more possible "car crashes?"

Was just reading about some zimbabwean minister or other but couldn't bring myself to care enough to count it

Cars werent full of tech back then

CIA good boys they dindu nothin'

CIA doesn't care about literal Who's.

You should start caring about yourself instead of zimbabwean ministers being offed. Have you heard of a dentist?

say it with me. hygiene. h..y..g..i...aww never mind. you will never learn, and forever be the great unwashed. no but seriously tho, toothpaste and a brush, it's like a few "quid" i think you call it.

Its more about having full confirmation that they have considered this and have the utilities to do it.

>Jörg Haider (Austria, nationalist) Killed in car crash
>Nigel Farage (England, Nationalist) Nearly killed in plane crash
>Pim fortuyn (Netherlands, EU-sceptical and anti-PC. Killed with a shot to the head.
>Sadam Hussain (arab Nationalist) Killed by military invasion
>Gadaffi (African nationalist) Overthrown by color revolution soros sponsered.
>The entire polish government. (EU-critical) collectively killed by plane crash
>
>feel free to add.

ALL these men have in common that they are against a uni-polar world. Wake up.

This is also why the deep state hates Trump so much.

>The entire polish government. (EU-critical) collectively killed by plane crash

When was this?

who really gives a fuck about these people? if they're dumb enough to end up on the globalist radar and not know how to defend themselves in the safest place of all, their car, they deserve to die.

Udo Ulfkotte: "According to Ulfkotte, the CIA and German intelligence (BND) bribe journalists in Germany to write pro-NATO propaganda articles, and it is well understood that one may lose their media job if they fail to comply with the pro-Western agenda.[12][13][14] The English translation of the book is due to be published under the title Journalists for Hire: How the CIA Buys the News in May 2017"

Died 6 weeks ago.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udo_Ulfkotte

April 10, 2010.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cm8oIcBHAo

putin had a bottle of polish remover.

Best man to come out of Austria since the 40s.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEx7HL4H5yk

chilling video. It is said that all survivors were shot on sight. You can hear gunshots in the video.

I had read about this but hadn't seen that picture.

It's a miracle he survived that crash.

smolenskcrash.eu/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

7 years ago, didn't totally wipe their cabinets clean but got a lot of big suits

Also that one journo a while back here in the states

Not at all relevant in regards to hacked cars, but Patton died in a suspicious wreck, so vehicle related "accidents" are hardly new just that they have evolved.

Yeah, have you heard of this guy, Nigel Farage. Supposedly the germans had him nearly offed before he could get the toothless anglos out of the EU.

jesus christ folks... when you start looking back.... many many suspicious deaths of nationalist (either civic, ethno or economic). It's like a killingfield. Breitbart, William Cooper, Davidians... everyone and everything that goes against this NWO bullshit from either a political, economical or theological perspective has a serious chance of suspiciously dying.

wtf.

Holy shit that's a pretty big happening. I only started visiting Sup Forums just after this event so it seems I just missed out. But I recognize the Polish Remover image from years ago.

Damn.....

CONFIRMED CIA NIGGERS HACKED THAT 100% MECHANICAL PLANE

So solution is to drive older cars from before computer controlled acceleration, braking etc, and definitely don't let your car talk to anything remotely

>punished Farage redemption arc

Am I missing something? Why didn't this cause a massive international incident? I'd known about the crash but never seen or heard of this video. That is some wild shit

because the people who did it also moderate the press. duh!

Your pills just got 10 spectral radiences redder

Just a question if anyone remembers, when was that Toyota or Honda problem where the cars would accelerate uncontrollably? Could that have been caused by this shit too?

Is there anyway to get a street legal new car these days without a computer? Maybe a kit or something

it did for about 10 seconds, then the next story about the kardashians and obama's next uplifting speech filled the airwaves and the story was buried and forgotten

Here in the Netherlands, they ran a few short stories on the evening news about it and then it was hush hushed away.

If it was really done by the Russians there would have been a hysterical media storm about it for months, as we are experiencing now with Trump.

Airshutoff. About 1000 bucks to install. Need it for oilfield work. Not uncommon. Resets automatically or under the hood.

>VW Phaeton
Nah, that's the problem right there.

no, did you not see the putin's driver car crash video? someone drove head on into him, not the other way round

having an old car will make assassination harder, but it won't stop other cars from crashing into you

He was driving the car that crossed lanes tho... other one.

> just before winning the election in a landslide.
His death is suspicious, but he was not close to having big electoral wins.

Tire pressure monitoring system should be first to go. It is the only thing that requires wireless connection in a modern car, and a reason why every contemporary US made car acts as a hotspot.

oh... whoopsies... well my point still stands

It's completely possible, nothing surprises me anymore

A radio journalist who interviewed him very shortly before he died says he wasn't drunk. Officially it is said he had 1.8‰ while driving.

But why should anybody kill him? What are the benifits of his death?

This!!!