To those of you who still blindly support trump...

To those of you who still blindly support trump, how can you defend a man who was business partners with multiple people who fund terrorism? I'm not talking about Hillary, we know she had ties with Saudi Arabia and they're both awful candidates and people but it doesn't mean what Trump did is ok or even legal. US organizations and individuals are not supposed to deal with entities that fund terror or enemies of the state, but Trump did this on multiple occasions, and more and more proof is coming out showing that he has strong ties to Russia which will undoubtedly influence his decisions as president.
Trump was business partners and worked with a man who directly funds and props up the Iranian National Guard and Islamic terror groups. Trump essentially worked to build his Trump tower in Azerbaijan with a man who profits on the corpses of our soldiers and dead civilians.
This is the second found instance of Trump profiting on Iranian terrorism. Ignoring the Russia ties, can we all agree that Trump is a piece of shit traitor who should be impeached? This and the Russia shit, will you defend this horrible person no matter what? What if he's found guilty of the accusations in the dossier (more of which are proving to be true every day), will you still defend him?
Will you still call it fake news and pretend that Sup Forums made it (as damage control) despite the fact that the dossier existed since the earliest months of his campaign and was shown to both Trump and Obama before the media even knew about it so the one post people use as "proof" Sup Forums made it or the info is completely false.

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/13/donald-trumps-worst-deal
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-group-did-business-iranian-bank-later-linked-terror-n657636

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-08/u-s-russia-counter-erdogan-in-syria-as-fight-scrambles-allies
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-us-news-media-corroborate-christopher-steele-allegations-cia-a7617856.html
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/06/us/politics/document-russia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-08/u-s-russia-counter-erdogan-in-syria-as-fight-scrambles-allies

Who gives a shit US and Russia are working together to kill Muslims. Thanks hackers!

How could you support someone with ties to the government that trained and funded the terrorists who did 9/11 and was part of an administration that willfully violated the constitution and unlawfully killed citizens?

sage

Sage.

Honestly, Russia didn't only undermine our election process, they did so with the support of the Trump campaign and I'm really curious if you'll still defend this scumbag once it's proven incontrovertably?
I know you all like to pretend that the Dossier was made on /pop (with no evidence, typical of alt-right trump supporters, not even in the archives, only evidence is some guy saying he sent fake info to the media but the dossier wasn't originally sent to the media and the info is actually proving to be true now) it was shown to Obama and Trump several months before it leaked and then shown to members of the media but only stupid buzzfeed reported on it because they couldn't corroborate it at the time. Many facts in the dossier have been proven to be true, including several meetings and phone calls, the Russian ambassador being withdrawn on the exact date the dossier mentioned for presumably the reasons it cites...how are you going to continue pretending that Sup Forums made this dossier and that the facts of it aren't true when more and more of it comes out as true? The guy who made it is in hiding, the facts are too specific and now proven for it to be "fake news" as you all keep shouting, now this and the numerous Trump employees who were meeting with Russia, the 6+ murdered Russian officials, all of this leads back to the Trump campaign and the billionaires Trump and Putin who are working together to fuck us all. One day Trump claims we should never accept news that uses anonymous sources, then a few days later he peddles a story with no evidence and anonymous sources, he's the president, he should be above this.
This dossier meanwhile least had a source and investigations into it have only proven many parts of it to be correct. Wake the fuck up, we shouldn't be fighting the poor, we should be fighting rich lunatics like Trump who are trampling on our country's values.

Now this is quality pasta

don't forget to sage kids

you have no smoking gun evidence of collusion with russia and are only repeating talking points fabricated by the CIA and peddled through the Washington post

didnt vote trump btw

sage

Not an argument
Trump has blood on his hands, the blood of US soldiers by dealing with Iranian National Guard sympathizers which means the money from their dealings went to terrorists.

your outrage over terrorism support is fabricated and emotional

this country has been doing it for decades and murdered thousands of US citizens with the help of saudi arabia

stop virtue signalling

You can't bump your own thread and everyone is saging you. Just give up while you're ahead.

Trump has literally no evidence Obama wire tapped his phones and now you fuckers are acting like there's evidence for that and yet the dossier is appearing more and more true by the day. No smoking gun evidence yet, but it seems highly probably given the smoking gun evidence with the Iran dealings showing his interest in personal gain above America
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-us-news-media-corroborate-christopher-steele-allegations-cia-a7617856.html

>saging because facts hurt too much
Fuck off. Trump is a criminal and I hope he's impeached.

To get replaced by who? A criminal? How about the previous president that's also a criminal?

Why are you upset? Also not an argument mate

And the president before that. Yes they've all committed war crimes, trump has said he wants to commit more. War crimes are honestly to be expected in our shitthole country and it's what the GOP voted for this time, but crimes against our own country are something that may lead to impeachment. If you thought trump would do anything about the war crimes our country is commuting, you got cucked. He's expanding our military and he put warmongers in various positions of our government, new war in a year tops

Rebuke the fact that the Trump campaign was wiretapped by the government and the fact that the CIA has the capacity to falsify evidence and has been caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

There is no evidence because the only evidence was fabricated by the CIA and now that cat is out of the bag, and they still haven't released any of that stuff.

>changed his IP so he could pretend to be someone else and start bumping his thread

How new do you think I am?

you do realize theres a solid chance we might go to war with iran under trump?

hes not in bed with the iranians you dipshit, hes loyal to israel like every US president ever

and they did tap trump tower and the leaks yesterday show that they have probably been spying on him since day one

Eight Years Trump will be the POTUS!

Could you guys please explain why you sage this thread?
Isn't this a topic worth discussing? I am genuinly curious

first item in the graphic proves you have a low iq shill.
only cultists and morons believe he asked that.
so now that you have proven beyond doubt to even the stupidest nigger here that you are worthless human garbage, kys.

Because there is no real evidence against Trump and wikileaks just exposed why with Vault 7.

This is a tactic called concern trolling and it was used as much as possible during and right after the election. No one falls for it anymore.

Sage

Oh ok, I see.
But then why did his advisors have to step down?
I mean, its not something what concerns me, but if I was an American, I would be at least mildly worried that Trump might have some shady connections to Russia

What
I'm aware. He's not in bed with Iranians but he did deals that led to money going to terror, it shows disregard for American lives, not collusion with Iran. He did however collude with Russia and there's an abundance of evidence showing that including the change in GOP policy/language, the 6+ people connected to him that have lied about it, the dossier's constantly proven details, etc. trump shouted about obama wiretapping him with no evidence presumably to take attention away from Russia, Sessions, etc

>wikileaks just exposed why with Vault 7
How did they expose it?

Talking to ambassadors or having business ties to another nation is not illegal, unfortunately for the Trump administration, not only does the CIA have the ability fake evidence, which has recently been exposed, but is also notorious for politically motivated violence and acts of terror against opponents.

It's likely that we'll see why they actually stepped down in the future, but as for now everything is obscure. Also, for the love of god, please stop bumping this garbage dump thread.

They're unwilling to admit that anythings shady, they don't even want an investigation which is insane. If he has nothing to hide, he would be encouraging investigation and release his tax returns like every other president. There's seriously something he's hiding if he's willing to take this much damage politically covering stuff up.

>CIA can literally just make shit up and forge any kind of evidence they want without repercussions, as well as illegally spy on anyone they like

who do you think these "leakers" are?
really gets the neurons firing

>multiple officials resign
>over half a dozen people connected to trump met with Russian officials in secret
>several of these officials lied and pretended it didn't happen
>Trump dossier's evidence keeps proving to be true
Yeah nothing to see here guys, let's not investigate this! Sage all threads discussing it! Fake news!

"Nothing in the documents connects the CIA to any Trump Tower wiretaps, which may or may not have ever existed at all anyway. Nor does the leak provide any evidence of a CIA scheme to pin the DNC hack on the Russians. But in the internet age, it doesn’t need to."
Hmm

In court, fake evidence obviously won't hold up so we will see soon enough.

So what's your opinion on the Uranium One scandal?

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

The problem with your argument is that you have even less legitimite evidence to support your claims than I do, and I literally only have wikileaks.

Come back when they give you shills a raise or at least get you properly trained.

>all confirmed evidence is illegitimate now because the FBI/CIA use certain tactics outside of the US
>evidence confirmed by several sources isn't real cause Wikileaks

Sage.

new fag here, so is this done by other anons or by normies trying to invade?

And all of Clinton's and other Democrats connections are okay because what? You prefer their politics because its popular amongst the dumb people you associate with?

This is a conservative safe space so I generally try to avoid the cancer on this board but I use other more enlightened boards.

Literally said in my post that I'm not excusing the clintons and Hillary was an awful candidate too but ok

Nyt and other reported that evidence of Russian connection came from wiretaps on Trump. From Oct 16 - Jan 17

But hey fake news amirite?

I suggest you actually read some of the info that has come out and how it's been proven rather than just disregarding everything as false like a typical Trumpie, remember that the FBI helped get Trump elected and if the issue goes to to court they will need to prove that the evidence is legitimate.

They didn't help trump get elected. They clearly favored it heavily towards HRC. There's no way they read all the emails in such a short amount of time after opening the case again.

>Someone makes unsubstantiated outrageous claim about you.
>Convinces people burden of proof that claims are NOT true lies on you
>Choice to resign and get of dodge or get embittered in a vicious slanderous pissing contest.

Nigger please. You are a Russian hacker. Prove your not.

Link the exact article and again, Obama can't issue orders like that. The FBI could've certainly wiretapped him if they had probable cause but if Obama tried to overstep his power, it would've leaked just as so many other things about Hillary and Trump have leaked from our government. No evidence Obama did it, trump is a nut.

Russia >> Saudi Arabia
That's all there is to it, for people like you anyway.

Notice the shill flees when confronted with reality.

>Trump publicly asked Russia to hack Clifton emails

Stopped reading there. Didn't even bother to read your post.

So now your just playing devil's advocate because you are a retard. Did the Russians hack your brain?

>James comey makes a statement that there might be something in her emails immediately before the election, making that the main story leading up until Election Day
>jk there wasn't guys!
>the damage was done, Comey, a conservative did something that he is not even supposed to do and was completely unprexedented.

And yet Trump is sucking Saudi dick too

>stopped reading there
He literally publicly asked Russia to hack her emails?
I'm right here. I'm tired of people deflecting to Clinton whenever Trump is criticized. I'm not defending Clinton at all

Right, because he seems like the type of guy who would risk his career on a move like that. The real sacrificial, take it for the team type.

Pulllease.

God damnit stop making me post this, read the official document on influence and see what they say. It's all fucking bullshit. If you read this and still believe that Russia actually attempted to influence anything then you need to kys. Half of the official report is on RT youtube subscribers.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/06/us/politics/document-russia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html

Using the Presidents name has become pretty much unanimous with their administration which is even more unanimous with the people who happen to be in positions of power at the time.

I don't agree with it but the world is retarded.

More to the point, the words you are looking for is Obama doesn't have the legal authority to order a wiretap. But what you are allowed to do and what you do are not always the same thing. This is the scandal retard. This is why it's a big deal because he doesn't have the legal authority.

And even if it was an Intel agency acting independently you still have an agency under the authority of an incumbent wiretapping a political opponent....

Hard to spin without the "muh Russians!!!!" Which only being pushed because we tried to take out Assad and Russia intervened to protect their ally.

So no comment on actual, provable ties of Clinton to Russia? Instead you want to delve in speculation?

You deliberately separate yourself from a group of people who voted for a different candidate, and suddenly you're upset they talk about how much worse your candidate is?

Replace russians with jews and you have a nazi agitation stand from 1933. Funny.

>He literally publicly asked Russia to hack her emails?
Wrong.

Some people are posting from cell phones while taking a pre-gym shit on a work night.

Do your own fucking research into it.
>I- I Have!!
No you are just looking at the shit that re-affirms your worldview and shit posting rhetoric on everyone who challenges it.

Take a brief red pill (you can go back despite what people say), and open your mind to the idea that you could be completely fucking wrong.

>mentions evidence
>mentions conservative safe space to try to make fun of others you assume don't look at evidence
>the evidence you keep talking about all references the official report
>you haven't actually read official report

Why don't you just go ahead and kys and save your loved ones the terror of finding out you are severely retarded and incapable of logical thought.

See God you're pathetic

You're so obviously a shill it hurts.

>When a shill calls someone else a shill for not calling out their shilling.

COUNTER SHILLING!

So what thread are they trying to hide?