POLL TIME! HELP SAVE SWEDEN HERE WITH 1 CLICK

old thread: This is about an public opinion poll. Conducted by a major Swedish news organization (which is constantly deceiving the people; always defending rapefugees and making them seem like victims, and pushing for "multiculturalism" and lots of other bullshit).

Go to:

asikt.dn.se/asikt/debatt/hur-manga-unga-man-ska-vi-lata-do/

Scroll down, vote by clicking on the RED BUTTON which says "håller inte med".
----------------------

Let's do this! Let's show the MSM and Leftists: WE SAY NO!

>WHAT THE ARTICLE AND POLL IS BASICALLY ABOUT:

>article:

>"Rapefugees who kill women and children and burn cars, they're awesome and we love them! You should too! Deporting them is HORRIBLE! Here's some bullshit emotional propaganda! Now surely you agree yes? You agree they should be allowed to stay in Sweden?"

>vote options:

>left side: "Yes I agree"
>right side: "No I don't agree" (colored dangerous red!)

Click on the RED button!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/01lRjQnlRqE
youtu.be/wqOukX1roHQ
youtu.be/eC43IO5TW8M?t=1m33s
youtu.be/f7m2pUhjmis
youtu.be/x__bZTBgUHQ?t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=EmBOwXXFiaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire
youtu.be/f_5FkCs6n_A
youtu.be/9zvrd5x-2uU
youtu.be/c8IyBkJkwls
youtu.be/oGpCZz9hmuA
youtu.be/MWFuyK6F8eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Bump

>Giving a fuck about Sweden

Too late, you're already doomed.

Make Sweden great again

what a stupid fucking language. sweden deserve the muslim dicking its getting, deal with it

>Tack förn den röst

This is the decade in which it is still possible to turn the tide I belief

>a fucking online poll is going to save my shitty country

You goddamn nerd. Fuck off, i voted SWEDEN YES just out of spite.

I voted yes now get fucked

voted twice
you swedish suck at computers
as if the outcome will be different from 53-47
delusion

bummp
every little helps you black pilled faggot

I doubt this changes anything. Voted anyway

voted, fuck the media

save blonde swedish qt's

Translation:

The young men who will soon be deported to Afghanistan get their lives wasted. They are so afraid of being sent there, some take their own lives in Sweden before they go. Let them stay in our country.

Red is: I Disagree

Click the Red Button.

Who are the 47 ?
Afghans are one of the most dangerous people in the world and they want to keep them in their country
Hopefully it's a leftist newspaper and it's not representative of the whole swedes

It's a small battle in the huge war against white civilization.

The mainstream news media has an iron-grip on much of the populaton's minds. If polls begin to change, then people WILL begin to question more and think for themselves more.

Yes this poll itself is small and, but it's a start!

>shilling this thread all day
>still only 53%

Google translate
>The young men who will soon be deported to Afghanistan get their lives wasted. They are so afraid of being sent there, some take their own lives in Sweden before they go. Let them stay in our country.

What kind of loaded question is that?

You don't think they'll find it a bit suspicious that 80% of the responses come from outside the country? They'll just filter out non-swedish IPs you tards.

tweet this to pewdiepie..just to see what happens..could be funny.

right?

(((journalism)))

< This is just one of the many examples of how our "leaders" and media are acting.

I'm sorry shit is so bad you result to an online poll in hopes to change things

. I'm here for you famm. No joking.

drain the swamp

>implying they're monitoring it
>implying they're wasting space to save the votes
>implying the results aren't fake
grow up kid

Nope, it got up to 55% then after a while went down again. It was as low as 52% initially.

I dislike Wallström a lot but I honestly find it hard to believe she ever said anything like that. Is there a source on it?

SWEDEN no?

(((principal)))

Fuck off you defeatist scum
We are at the turning point. Stop bringing your people down with your attitude

Online polls play a huge role. If you see that 70 % or 80 % agree with you, it's possible that you start to debate about the issue thinking that perhaps only 20 % or 30 % will be upset and call you a racist.

done. And I did a google translate. Can confirm OP's representation of the poll.

you can vote multiple times in incognito mode

someone should write a script that will do this automatically

bump just do it

Hur manga har stemt? Det kann jag inte se.

Agreed. It's just one click.

you guys are retarded. this is a test to see how indoctrinated the people are already. as soon as they see most people vote in favour of the refuggees, they will stop their propaganda. which means you win. you must do the opposite, Sup Forums.

Thanks Canada

We wuz vikangz once...!!!

Now our men have been turned into grown up children with the minds of 10 year olds.

youtu.be/01lRjQnlRqE

youtu.be/wqOukX1roHQ

youtu.be/eC43IO5TW8M?t=1m33s

youtu.be/f7m2pUhjmis

----

>Once upon a time, WE were the ones invading Islamic Spain:

youtu.be/x__bZTBgUHQ?t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=EmBOwXXFiaw

So they are going to stop the propaganda and just report real stories now that their work is done? Is this the German humor I hear about?

Voted
Swedish looks like a such a cool language, too bad there seems like no reason to learn it.

Step one: Cover your daughters with bacon.
Step two: Cover your bullets in lard and shoot.
Step three: Kidnap mudslime, and post video of him being raped by a pig.

rip canada

>We wuz vikangz once...!!!

No. Danes and Norwegians were vikings. Tell me, what did Swedes conquer besides impoverished Slav peasants?

We must rid Sweden of degeneracy

Sweden humbly asks Brazilian power, so Brazil can make Sweden white again. You're welcome.

tbf the dirty peasantry probably had it coming

The Vikings were Norwegians, Swedes, and Danes.

Later on, after the viking period, Sweden conquered large parts of Norway, and all of Finland, and pushed the Danes out.

We must remember that Whites should never fight against each other. It's horrible.

Is he a halfie, he doesnt look like a full Somalian?

It's like black-on-black violence only bad

Voted and bump

Please, not this shit again. Can't we just focus on the topic at hand?

Wikipedia can be shit, but here's a good quick overview for anyone interested -- the Empire period:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire

All white vs white wars have been insane. Our many wars against Russia were particularly insane (lead to massive losses and economic difficulties) and extremely unnecessary...

I've done my job. Hop it will somehow help you cucklords.

Voted but your language looks like a written form of cancer. Fix that shit.

When people speak of vikings, they speak of Danish and Norwegians who conquered west, not the Swedes who went east. It was Norwegians who discovered Iceland, Greenland and America. It was Danes who conquered England and took Normandy from France.

The sooner you stop comparing yourself with your greater cousins, the sooner you might realize that being weak is nothing new to a Swede.

I'm not so good with Viking history, but isn't Sweden just a part of danes who detached from Denmark?

I believe that is a more correct version.

Infighting is always a distraction... within any group or movement.

Especially now when things are getting so bad worldwide.

Don't make the mistake of thinking what's happend to Sweden can't happen in other countries.

And imagine if Sweden becomes muslim majority? Or they somehow get into government positions and start turning changing the law into islamic law.

That will trickle down into other European nations. And give inspiration to the muslims in those other countries - they will look at Sweden and think of the great success they had there.

Remember Sweden is part of EU -- an Islamic-controlled EU member WILL influence the other members and push for new EU laws which are islam-friendly.

IF ANY country in Europe falls - it's bad for every other country in Europe.

And if all of Europe is converted to Islamic law and ideology and rule, that will leave only the US and a few other nations left, as the last remaining strongholds of white/christian civilization. Eventually those nations will suffer more and more attacks - some will get infiltrated and slowly taken over. Even if you imagine that only the US remains and it successfully protects itself forever -- what kind of world is that? The rest of the world will be a total dystopian shit hole.

>Or they somehow get into government positions and start turning changing the law into islamic law.
London has you beat there. Most muslim are braindead savages, but there are enough clever ones to know how to use democracy to destroy democracy.

Vikings were primarily Norwegians and the Danes. We often invaded/raided/settled in different places, due to agreements and disagreements in the past. And sometimes we teamed up (good!).

We're all white northerners, sharing a common history and origin, and that's what's truly important.

And likewise, but in a more broader sense, all of white civilization in Europe from Scandinavia to France and elsewhere -- WE'RE ALL WHITE EUROPEANS and share a common history and common ways of thinking and share common sets of values.

Germanic tribes came from Denmark to Sweden long before the Viking age.

It's now up 1%. It's working. Like before.

Most swedes are already asleep now, so during the coming hours, you awesome faggots should be able to have a nice effect on this.

I too, gotta sleep, soon, so if anyone can be bothered to keep this thread alive that'd be great.

i believe there is hope for france and germany. but not sweden. sorry

Oh yeah, when people think about the Viking age, and the time which led up to it -- DON'T FORGET THE GERMANIC PEOPLES!

Odin was very big in the Germany area.

The true and forgotten history of northern Europe (and of the slavic world) is LOTR-grade epicness. Just think of the opening of the The Fellowship, and how history progress and everyone forgets the old world... "Much that once was, is now lost... For none now lives, who remembers it."

SO MUCH changed after the Christian Church started forcing conversions and eliminated the old societies and ways of life. Not bashing Christians by the way.

We've probably lost like 95% of the information of how life was back then. The Vikings were simply warriors fighting for their lands. But what about society itself and the ordinary people? what did they think and believe? basically everything is lost. Only fragments remain.

“And some things, which should not have been forgotten, were lost... History became legend... and legend became myth." - Galadriel

KEK VULT

>tfw just made Sweden great again
>no, no... Think of it... SWEDEN!

We just can't help but win

the world wars were the biggest disasters to happen to White civilization...

bump

did my duty sweede

Nordic paganism was just Graeco-Roman paganism adapted to the Germanic peoples. Further, almost all information we have about it was written after Christianity arrived in Scandinavia, which is why in Snorri Sturluson you can find ridiculous statements like Thor and Odin being direct descendants of the king of Troy (This is literally what is says in the book of Edda, look it up if you don't believe me). Before the Graeco-Roman paganism came to Scandinavia a couple of thousand years ago, it seems that sun worship was practiced. In fact, Christianity has been practiced in Scandinavia for longer than Asatro ever was.

Fuck, the colors confused me and I voted "agree" just end my life senpaitachi.

he looks like he was created in The Sims. spoopy.

Agreed.

They should reap what they've sown and will be an example for the rest of the world.

BUMP

>COPY LINK
>OPEN PRIVATE NAVIGATION WINDOW
>PASTE LINK
>VOTE
>CLOSE WINDOW
>REPEAT

The Muslims, backed by Sorros/Globalist are occupying 22 countries worldwide as we speak.
Once they have infiltrated a country, they will rape, murder, and reproduce like wildfire.

I can't tell if Jews want them to replace us or if they want to anger us so we go kill muslims by the hundreds of millions so Israel can expand.

>inb4 jews win either way
Jews can't seriously think they can rule 4 billion muslims in the future

We need desperately a Pinochet in Sweden... He can be as ruthless as he wishes, the more the better - we need a strong medicine to cure this disease we're stricken by.

youtu.be/f_5FkCs6n_A

Where has all the freedom gone and where is all the gold?
What happened to our individual rights, like keeping and bearing arms?
Isn’t there a leader who will restore prosperity?
Late at night, the blacks run wild and I see white people flee.

I need a Pinochet to free up all the markets tonight.
Privatize Industry, open up trade, and sentence the leftists to die.

I need a Pinochet to force massive repeals overnight.
Stop the inflation, stabilize currency, and sentence all the leftists to die, all the leftists to die.

Somewhere after midnight, I see Fox News Alerts.
The White House under siege, and the President’s been hurt.
Black and yellow flag’s been raised, And we’re all awaiting word.
Granted he’s not Rothbard, but this could be a damn good start!

I need a Pinochet to free up all the markets tonight.
Privatize Industry, open up trade, and sentence all leftists to die.

I need a Pinochet to force massive repeals overnight.
Stop the inflation, stabilize currency, and sentence the all the leftists to die.

Out where professors preach their propaganda,
and where the feminists attack the family,
I would swear that their somewhere out there,
Lying to me.

Out through the video and radio waves,
And the print of the cucks.
The virus is contagious,
So I'm calling for blood.

I need a Pinochet to send the helicopters to flight.
Round up the commies, fly over main street, And drop them from a staggering height.

I need a Pinochet to barricade the borders tonight.
Stop immigration, terminate welfare, and deport all illegals in sight.

I need a Pinochet to stand up against white genocide.
Stop all the race pimping, reverse the diversity, revitalize our national pride.

No not 4 billion, 500 thousand after the culling.
Lookup the "Georgia Guidestones", it's clear what the Globalist endgame is.

>Jews can't seriously think they can rule 4 billion muslims in the future

It's almost like the Jewish-Muslim alliance conspiracy is fucking retarded but NO there's no way Sup Forums memes could be mistaken it must be another layer in their 4 dimensional game of chess.

short Pinochet docu (without bullshit)

part 1: youtu.be/9zvrd5x-2uU
part 2: youtu.be/c8IyBkJkwls

>Trump supporters chanting Pinochet!
youtu.be/oGpCZz9hmuA

>silly and cute video:
youtu.be/MWFuyK6F8eE

Watching now, thx user

Would be interesting to see if Mother Nature or space does something before that culling, I wonder how (((they))) would react if for example a Carrington event occured (over 400 nuclear power plants in meltdown etc). Or a meteor strike. Or fucking aliums invade, ayylmaos even.

Voted Red, and still 54%.

You need more meme magic, viktor.

Right now, they're terrorizing women in lower class neighborhoods in Malmo. Nobody cares about them. Wait until they start terrorizing upper class SJW elites in Stockholm.

>never forget to
>praise KEK!

Goal is keeping it above 50. If we stop voting it may drop below that.

Even if we only can keep it at 54 max, well that's good... To be on the safe side, we should continue voting.

It's been shared of facebook and twitter so there's probably lots of SJWs voting black... cause they wanna get blacked.

Voted for you, sverigefriend. Godspeed.

>clicking on the RED BUTTON which says "håller inte med".
I clicked to help you

but I doubt the poll will show the real result