We're stuck with trump, meanwhile the Canadians get this demigod of a prime minister

We're stuck with trump, meanwhile the Canadians get this demigod of a prime minister.

im sick of this retard driving up my taxes for bullshit causes

already had 3 different tax hikes since hes been elected

>Albertan infrastructure and industry down the shitter
>hospitals have no beds and wait times are atrocious
>running a giant deficit
>education is underfunded
>the liberals give another 650 million to third world countries

I thought leafs were broke

How to destroy Canada 101 with supreme cuck Trudeau

we IS broke

thats the problem

> rights

lol

With what fucking money?

>Trudeau
>Demigod

He's literally the biggest cuck of nation leaders so far.

>reproductive rights
what the fuck does this even mean?

Weed money ayy lmao

Right to kill your children

>Investment

You're not getting anything back for it.

Good, Canada should be a leftist shit hole for the horrible posts they make everyday. I just hope I can witness it before a nigger kicks down my door and kills me.

Women are the future user, this is an investment in the future of Canada. Can't have those white women having babies and not pleasing BBC while Justin strokes his lil peenor

*demagogue

>form committee of (((experts)))
>give them $650 million, no strings attached
>(((experts))) run a PR campaign about the evilness of white males and the exotic goodness of refugees
>Canada turns brown over time like someone diarrhea'd in a pool

Still better off than Sweden.

AMERICA PLEASE ANNEX

im dying

I fucking hate Trudeau but this is a relocation of a portion of the foreign aid fund. Something was cut and this meaningless gesture has taken its place.

So what happens when Canada just has literally no money left? They already sold the gold, and while they have a decent amount of natural resources, they have to have people willing to harvest them, and that can't sustain a country anyway.

So what happens when Justin gives Canada's last dollar to Africans? Do they request bailouts/loans from the UN? What about when they can't feed their own people? Do we annex them? Do we give them free shit? How long will that take? 10 years? Less?

I just don't see Canada existing by 2030. What they're doing is self-destructive and ultimately unsustainable.

>tfw none of these articles mention that most if of this money is to be spent on countries overseas and not on Canadian citizens

Oy vey goyim debt is fine

they're investing in turning the women into even bigger whores with even looser...morals