FOR MY CHAIR REMOVAL SURGERY

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

I don't give a FUCK what any of you boogie fans think of this fat FUCK

You FAT fucking disgusting ASS SMELLING

BLOB

God, his fucking teeth may piss me off more than him being a fat fuck

those teeths have destroyed millions of snacks

show some fucking respect

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His wife has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>He got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>Wife begged him to stop but he didnĀ“t care
>Finally, the wife has had enough so she forces Boogie get a colostomy bag installed.
>He never, ever emties it. says it's "too depressing and that it triggers his ptsd"
>One day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>His wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>Was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal
>We learn in a future video, this fast dash to the bathroom did major damage to his back, making any attempts at weight loss in the future futile

Francis is who boogie really is.

why the fuck would someone post something like this? this made me feel sick

MICHELIN MAN

CHEESE DRINKING

FOR

SALAD DODGING

Fat boobs always fascinate me

OK FINE, EVERYONE GETS FREE COMMIE HEALTHCARE

EXCEPT FATFUCKS

Hahaha look at his tiny mouth.

It's funny because he's really fat hahaha.

he ends up like 10 feet underwater by the time it finally starts to settle

>webm
>this is concidered high sophisticated american """""""""""""""""""humour""""""""""""""""""""

No it's fucking not.

Is that his tank at Seaworld?

This is what your average Southern American looks like.

What is frog humor like?

he dies this year, check digits

CHECKED

thanks for ctr

Bullying this poor man is dispicable and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. He has a genetic problem which forces him to eat more than the average person and he also has a low metabolism meaning he puts on weight faster. He has done everything he can to lose weight but it is literally impossible for him to do so. Even though he makes $300k/yr it would be unreasonable to exclusively for his own healthcare. Just like everyone else, he pays taxes and therefore he should be entitled to substidised healthcare for the government. Remember it is genetic and uncontrolable. No one intentially becomes fat. And fuck the people earning $30k/yr complaining that they fund his healthcare. You have the insurance to fall back on when you need it so you too can get treatment if you get sick.

>he makes $300k a year
is this true? how? how does making youtube videos generate that much revenue

Are you serious? Part of having freedom is that you have to accept personal responsibility as well. Boogie has every right to inhale bacon cheeseburgers and pizza but don't expect the rest of us to pay for your fourth quadruple bypass after your health goes to shit.

it's not true

He gets Youtube ad revenue, Twitch donations and subs, sponsored video reviews. I think he has a Patreon as well.

GO TO HOSPITAL AND PUT EVERY TREATMENT ON IT

Even if his wife is a gold digger, she's earned it by having to live with that disgusting tub of human garbage.

Shes actually from a pretty well off family. They also met before he was E-famous so i think she actually married him for live.