i eat pussi

Shit, I meant, I fucking love pizza

i eat a new fresh cheese pizza every day

sometimes i put toppings on them, if you know what i mean

> 2 eggs for breakfast
> Spinach/chicken salad for lunch
> oats and maybe some turkey before workout
> Protein and berries after workout
> Yogurt with granola, blueberries, and protein shake for dinner.

Feels good man. But I miss pizza :(

I can't tell. Is that a trap? Femboi?

I could eat pizza and wings everyday too.

You fat fucking lardball

I put the calories of everything I eat into a spreadsheet each day. Took literally three days for me to start losing weight

/fit/ by Easter

I eat two burgers everyday at lunch.

You eat that shit by yourself? Have some self-respect. I wouldn't want to end up as a fucking fatass

This is how anybody with a brain and self respect does it. Also owning scales and weighing yourself every day helps keep on top of things. I fucking hate fat people, only themselves to blame.

Coffee w/ splash of milk
One egg - scrambled.
Chicken breast - salad w/ vinaigrette dressing
Dinner varies - salad w/ a 8oz steak, chicken and vegetables, just veggies, a smoothie, something healthy.

Drink water, tea, stevia soda.

Repeat for a long fuckin' time - 40lbs lost since December.

I will never go down that fat road again. :( I'm sorry, I'm trying Sup Forums

looks good
jealous

papa johns is shit

>Papa Johns
KEK

Nice. Everyday I eat a fried egg and cheese sandwich on toasted white bread with mayonaise, ketchup, and three strips of bacon, and then for dinner I have pic related.

Eating pappa johns wings. Fucking disgusting.

Crab legs and falcon chow.

Your stomach may hate you but your penis thanks you.

OOOOOOOOH man I'm jealous
I have a hangover and that looks fuckin awesome

Something with garlic and some kind of tea.

Smoke barbecue every day. 425.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

I'm in ketosis, so I eat a lot of meat, eggs, cheeses, green vege, and snack on sunflower seeds all day. Drink coffee and water, sometimes a Powerade Zero. It's restrictive, but I've lost half a pants size in little over a week.

fat pussy

I know that feel too well my friend. Keep it up and remember to avoid falling into old habits once you've lost the weight, that's the easy but ignored part.

how the fuck am I jealous of fucking papa john's nice photography op

Toast and water. Don't need anything else.

Lewd

How the fuck do you have a hangover on a thursday?

Fucking degenerate.

no it isnt faggit chick fila number 2, spicy delux is the best fucking sandwich

i eat beef and farm raised veggies in one form or the other most of the time because the family raises cattle.

kek

Because I do whatever I want, motherfucker

i juice kalebeetsapplecarrotginger and turmeric in the morning after my run then i work out and eat mostly fish and nuts, i take a shot or two of apple cider vin and drink only alkaline water out my pitcher, i am alpha

This is why you are where you are right now. Fucking pathetic.

OP must smell like the inside of a jar of expired buffalo sauce. How do you deal with all the pussy you're swimming in, OP? Doe they like the smell, or can you just pay them to act like they can ignore it?

I prefer Wendy's fresh never frozen beef, but I like to spice it up a bit :)

I eat 1 can of spam for breakfast every morning.... Fried in vegetable oil

I see this post frequently. Are you MCD propaganda?

i fuckin love smoked sardines in mustard and hot sauce mu dude

Truth. Also I bought a tailor's tape measure for pennies, and record my giiiiiiirrrrrttthhhh too

Bread with nutella

>wake up
>hit bong
>pour myself a 4-5 vodka shots into a big glass and mix with ginger ale
>go outside, have ciggy with my drink
>finish drink
>eat a banana
>go to work
>smoke ciggies
>finish work, go home
>hit the bong
>Make another 3-4 drinks of strong Vodka and Ginger ale drinks
>hit the bong
>Eat leftover kebab from the previous night
>hit the bong
>smash down the rest of my current drink
>pass out

Rate my life /10

I like to make soup with stew beef and beef stock with a shitload of cut up vegetables. You don't need noodles.

Back to Sup Forums you little bitch

pepperoncini is good.. rest is shit

I buy lunch every day at work. For dinner I will usually have roast chicken breast or canned herring/sardines, in either case I have at least a couple glasses of smoothie.

Common smoothie ingredients: oats, butter, egg, pumpkin seed, leafy green, beets, carrot, red pepper, cucumber, parsley, ginger, berries, orange, apple

I don't really care how the smoothies taste I drink them purely for nutrition and this is a good way to get raw vegetables as well as a good amount of calories easily. Overall I am pretty well nourished, sometimes I think my omega 3/6 fatty acid ratio is too skewed to 6 but if it is it's still probably a lot better than the average person

What do you do for work?

That's depressing and I don't know how they haven't fired you yet.

>pizza and wings every day

Suffer -
Inflammation
Obesity
Diabetes
Brain dysfunction

how long do you cook it for? what temp?
i make crock pot beef stew with carrots onions potatoes celery beef broth stewing beef

>20 grams of protein
>119 grams of fat

How does that fill you up?

I'd be hungry all day with such a light breakfast and lunch.

I pretty much eat what you do only probably double the portions and a ton of milk and fruit. Probably why I'm not ripped.

Why the fucking cockgobbling horseshit would you eat that when you could eat the chicken sandwich from Chick Fil-A? Did you have your brain surgically removed?

Any guides to this?

My biggest problem with calorie counting is estimating portions.

You just simmer it on the stove. If you want to get the meat more tender you can cook that awhile by itself depending on what you're using but the vegetables you just want to soften up. Under half an hour probably. If you cook too long they break up and lose their color. Still fine but not ideal.

You can't get good smoke bbq in snoho without going to Everett. You might as well be in Brazil.

Then don't and measure.

OP?

DEAR Sup Forums

I WANT TO TAKE THIS MOMENT IN A FOOD THREAD TO GIVE YOU AN IMPORTANT REMINDER!!!

Be sure to purchase iodized table salt at the grocery store. It's becoming very common to use sea or (((kosher))) salts which are not iodized. Iodine is a very important nutrient and unless you're good you probably aren't getting enough if it isn't added to your salt.

the point is to not eat enough so your body burns fat for energy....

Every day I eat the exact same thing. Morning - 1 cup oats, 1 egg
Lunch - carrots and yogurt
Evening - chicken breast and rice

I don't even pay attention to whether I'm lacking nutritionally, I just eat enough so that I feel sated

you on a cut or something?

what is that like 1900 calories

tfw get drunk every day and shitpost

SORT

>papa johns
absolutely disgusting

have enough garlic?

youtube.com/watch?v=BBmr0zC1STI
go to 18:40 oh my lord this is the worst shit seen in all of pizzagate, then watch from 0 to 18:41 and you'll know what i mean. (skip the parts where she talks about the sewer angle, her trolley elevator angle is what is interesting
YAAAAARCH

I eat the name, address, and phone number that's openly displayed on the front of Papajohns boxes.

OP I hope for your sake this isn't your image.

My girlfriend uses a kitchen scale and an app that she adds everything she eats into. Obviously if there's more than one ingredient you need to weigh it before you cook it.

>chicken breast and rice
sounds dry

One of them costs $1, the other hates gays. It really is a tough choice.

Enjoy your ass cancer

im alt right so i eat tendies and stale semen

Don't trust things that aren't standardized like chipotle, you can easily get 2x the calories it should be when you get food there. Don't be like "oh the nutrition thing says a slice of pizza is 300 calories so every slice must be 300 calories." Don't trust calorie info where there is any room for error like someone adding oil to a sandwich. Don't trust the calorie labels on small time food makers, as they have been shown to blatantly lie.

Weigh individual ingredients and do the exact math for calories, don't guess or use volume. Places like McDonalds where food is extremely standard have accurate (within 20%) calorie counts available.

When you eat something fresh like vegetables the calorie count isn't exactly what your body will absorb because of fiber rushing it through your body and the food itself being difficult to get calories from. On the other side, highly processed or basic foods are very easy to absorb so you are more likely to get that actual amount of calories from them. Like if you eat 100 calories of soda you will absorb all 100; but 100 calories of broccoli wont actually give your body 100 calories.

copy pasted

Garlip dip so fucking good

I never eat out. Used to eat out every day. Taught myself how to cook watching Food Network.

Usually do some variation of tilapia or chicken for dinner. I use a lot of garlic and tend to cook mediterranean style food.

Breakfast is a smoothie & protein bar, lunch is leftovers or tuna salad.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Forget about the portion sizes, just write down the calories for the average portion size each day. It's more important that you see the difference between more and fewer calories, than it is you measure exactly 2300 calories on the nose.

I had 1567 calories yesterday, I had 1386 today. But I could actually have had 1900 calories vs 1700 calories. The direction is right, so I can ignore the accuracy

Gf works at Starcucks, so a lot of free coffee and food from there.

Pho
Whataburger
Taqueria food
Gyros, after nights out
Grocery store sushi

Home, is simple but varied things, like boiled red potatoes, with sour cream, salad sandwiches, pickles, sauerkraut, rice and stir fry, rice and curry, etc.

kill yourself

he is

Good deal. Nothing beats fresh garlic and simmered bay leaves, or fresh onions and cilantro.

>Don't trust things that aren't standardized like chipotle, you can easily get 2x the calories it should be when you get food there. Don't be like "oh the nutrition thing says a slice of pizza is 300 calories so every slice must be 300 calories." Don't trust calorie info where there is any room for error like someone adding oil to a sandwich. Don't trust the calorie labels on small time food makers, as they have been shown to blatantly lie.
This. A grocery store buy me sells soup for lunch. They will make things like cheese soup and dumpling soup and claim it's only 200 calories in a decent sized container I believe there are jew tactics afoot where they have a weird definition of serving size.

Never noticed that poor guard's face before

Chick-fil-A is overrated. The waffle fries are waffle fries, but Whataburger pants' any other fast food in the school yard.

With that settled, it's all about finding that dirt cheap hole in the wall, with amazing food, you can't find anywhere else.

That's the face of a broken man right there.

May I have some of your oats brother, I am quite famished

lmao

One of thing I do for always is letting the anal release rot and expire in a mason jar. By allowing the feces to ferment you undergo Jenkumtosis. During Jenkumtosis the fat particles that keep the fecal matter together begin to disintegrate and turns into a mushy and tender substance. After about 6 months the rancid festering heinous anal nutrients will turn a pasty white color and you can consume this delicious bundle of goodness with tortillas or even make home made tacos with it (my personal favorite)

After consuming your own excrement you will feel energized and your entire digestive tract will be cleansed of any worms or other intestinal parasites and reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep you fucking idiot hahaha.

Today I had some chickn dumpling soup with added sliced turkey just to use that up and chopped a habenero pepper and added that

I also made carrot juice with bok choy, red cabbage turmeric roots and ginger root

I later made some nut butter with macadamia, almond and sprouted pumpkin seeds

I had some french press coffee with grassfed butter and virgin ,unrefined organic coconut oil and cacao powder, coconut milk and green tea.

snacked on some raw sheep milk hard cheese.

Slavic/10

For me, it is the McChicken. The best fastfood sandwich

disgusting

That looks like Germany, m8.