I hate muslims, especially muslim men, fuck those rapist goat fuckers...

i hate muslims, especially muslim men, fuck those rapist goat fuckers...thinking about the state of europe because of the islamic migrants makes me fucking sick....but that being said, i lately had a change of heart, i seriously may try and date a muslim woman, next time i meet one im going to be super nice and try and build a friendship, with marriage as the end game. is that the only way to get a conservative women these days? Islam is another abrahamic religion, same as christianity so at the end of the day its all semantics really, im sure i could get her to convert to christianity if i can show her that i am an honest god loving man of good character right?

Lmao get cucked xtian faggot.

degenerate

gas yourself

By allah's will it is done

Nope. Her dad or brother will kill her before she can convert.

bless you brother, jesus forgives you, all you must do is accept

I never understood why Europeans allow these goatfuckers in their countries. They want freedom of expression yet have sharia law no go zones. It doesn't make any sense. If these fuckers tried that shit here in the states they'd be shot.

>
Be me.
I used to like this cute poo who worked the cash at her family Roti shop near where I worked. Her smile was nuts. Huge beautiful eyes.
We had a great rapport and one day, after I received my order, I asked her out. She simply said, "I can't" and almost ran to the back room.

The next time I came back (just to get some lunch) she was wearing a hijab. She apologized and said she couldn't really discuss it. She wore it every day from then on.

checked and kek'd

islam is the cancer. nukes are the answer

You made her feel impure feelings she should only have with her husband, very haram

damn poor girl, she probably wished she could have

Europeans do not believe in freedom of expression. In Germany you can actually be arrested and prosecuted for "hate speech". In France it's illegal to wear religious symbols in certain areas.

ill kill them both, so then ill be the only family she has, basically she wont have any choice but to convert at that point

Come to Islam brother.

You will have a lot more control and authority over your family with conservative Muslim families than the same with Christians. Jesus is also loved and respected in Islam as a Prophet, greater than even Muhammad and Jesus will be the prophet that returns on the Day of Judgement.

Islam will make White Men Great Again.

Why don't you convert to islam?

You could bash fags, make bombs, or smell like shit.

Sounds like every boys dream

I think you should kill yourself.

The Muslims are the symptoms of a much bigger problem. Realizing this and attacking the disease will stop the symptoms.

The lowest thing on Earth is a Muslim convert.

ok i never said I was going to convert to anything, i said i was going to get muslim woman to convert to Christianity so fuck off...may allah have mercy on your soul

from what i understand islam is a religion of peace and cleanliness, sounds like you have a twisted impression

>from what i understand islam is a religion of peace and cleanliness

Obviously you don't understand.

Trust me, most Muslim girls would like that prospect. But you won't get to them before they get to her. Honor killings happen fast.