A couple of Drumpf supporters confronted my girlfriend and I in the parking lot at dinner...

A couple of Drumpf supporters confronted my girlfriend and I in the parking lot at dinner. Tonight I went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays with my girlfriend. As we are getting into the car a black truck with two white guys around late 20s to early 30s pulls up behind my car in the parking lot and yelled "Fuck you commie" and "We won" which I'm guessing is because I have a PROUD DEMOCRAT and HILLARY bumper sticker on my car.

As they took off in a plume of black smoke, screeching tires, and yelling to stop race mixing (I'm indian, gf is white) I noticed he had a Trump sticker and one of those "my family" gun nut stickers like this one in the picture.I was shocked and saddened that someone would harass me like this, especially in front of my girlfriend, and ruin our nice night out. On the drive home I was tearing up thinking that this is what our country has become. My amazing girlfriend consoled me before I really broke down but I tried to hold it together in front of my BAE. I am scared of the world that she and our kids will grow up in. A world of hate. A world that will be defined by a vile, racist, sexist, Islamophobic woman groper. Unless we can impeach him soon.

I hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I really do.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MarchAgainstTrump/comments/5yc17j/literally_just_happened/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OP: it was real in my mind

c-come closer goy...

>I'm Indian
>Our country

There's your problem right there, you have to go back

That's so shitty. I hope you're ok. It's sad that these internet trolls don't realize that real people are hurt every day by trump storm troopers and bigots.

Umm fuckhead I was born here so I'm just as much of an American as you. I'm just a shade darker, and beautiful because of it.

Great story user thanks, really warms the heart. Go back home, stop trying to help the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan, it is pure evil.

Also take the woman with you, thanks mate. Go make India great again and ward off Pakistan & Bangladesh influences!

You sound like a little bitch. You have to go back!

>Samefagging this hard

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>people are hurt

Yeah user the right is really demonic and dangerous. Not like the nice softhearted Left who just wants to ruin the west with Cultural Marxism, causing millions to suffer and die in civil wars until we are so broken we accept Basic Income and Communism with one European government ruling it all. As a stepping stone towards a tyrannical and completely murderous one world government.

If the left actually READ SOMETHING you might know you are the evil ones here. Motherfucking traitors to mankind.

Nice blog. Kill yourself.

No you're not. This is a white man's country.

Hahahahahah

She's gonna cuck you for the BBC soon if that's the kinda of trash she is. Pooburning won't last for long when you cracked and showed what a passive cuck you were in the face of those rednecks.

>couple of drumpf supporters

You shills need to stop using this term. Nobody outside your own bubbles actually calls him that.

>A couple of Drumpf supporters confronted my girlfriend and I in the parking lot at dinner.
Nah they didn't

Stop race mixing

Welcome to the board.
Fucking same fag
We have id

whatever faggot

And a sage for the role play shilling

Holy fuck you need to kys

I'm loving it

You will never be as American as old stock. Do not delude yourself. You came to this country after it was a proven success, you came after the rivers had been forded, and forests been fielded. If we Anglos would have failed, and this land were still untamed, you people would have never have come here, and that makes you cherry pickers, and no true patriot. Fuck off, we don't need you, you need us.

Fake news

They were insulted that you voted for a potential criminal, while you ignored she took $25 mil from a country that kills gays and oppresses women. You offended them and they offended you. Stop fucking crying about it.

Thanks for contributing to destroying my people. The only thing more vile then you is the disgusting white woman that lays down and spreads her legs for you. Does she plug her nose, or is she used to the smell?

Lol this is going to be copypasta in an hour

This is a white mans country, and that was the white mans woman. Fucking leave, maybe you'll be treated better in some shitskin country.
>Poo in the loo

>A couple of Drumpf supporters confronted my girlfriend and I

>Girlfriend
Get out of here normie fuck

kill yourself faggot

Fake! No one goes to Ruby Tuesday, that's the worst restaurant to ever exist

Nice story. You should send in that drama tale to hollywood

can't tell if intentionally comedic, or just plain retarded

>I have a PROUD DEMOCRAT and HILLARY bumper sticker on my car

When would you like me to stop by to fuck your girlfriend? Wait, what the fuck am I doing? I should never ask a cuck for permission. I'll be by in an hour.

>Indian
Its obviously a shitpost, can't poo in poo so poo on board

Just retarded.

>I am scared of the world that she and our kids will grow up in.

Democrats really scrambling to adopt that sharia law senpai

A couple of Drumpf supporters confronted my non-binary xefriend and I in the parking lot at dinner. Tonight I went out to dinner at Mod Market with my xefriend. As we are getting into the car a black truck with two white guys around late 20s to early 30s pulls up behind my car in the parking lot and yelled "Fuck you faggot furry!!" and "We won" which I'm guessing is because I have a PROUD FURRY and BERNIE bumper sticker on my car.

As they took off in a plume of smoke of color, screeching tires, and yelling Yiff in Hell, Furfag!!! (I'm indian, gf is white) I noticed he had a Trump sticker and one of those "my family" gun nut stickers like this one in the picture.I was shocked and saddened that someone would harass me like this, especially in front of my girlfriend, and ruin our nice night out. On the drive home I was tearing up thinking that this is what our country has become. My amazing girlfriend consoled me before I really broke down but I tried to hold it together in front of my BAE. I am scared of the world that she and our kids will grow up in. A world of hate. A world that will be defined by a vile, racist, sexist, Islamophobic woman groper. Unless we can impeach him soon.

I hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I really do.

>a couple of drumpfffffffff
Stop reading there.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Blumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear c o d e s
o
d
e
s

>Unless we can impeach him soon.
Or kill yourself, it's easier.

Just posted it

Get in here: reddit.com/r/MarchAgainstTrump/comments/5yc17j/literally_just_happened/

Yet you support the systematic murder of innocent children and the theft via taxation to fund abortion mills like Planned Parenthood

That sounds like something that really happened.

>I was tearing up thinking that this is what our country has become
>My amazing girlfriend consoled me before I really broke down
good story OP, would read again

"Tearing up over what OUR country has become" guess what pajeet, the feeling is mutual. We have been feeling that way for decades. You merely adopted this feel, I was born into it, moulded by it.

Fuckin A

>my girlfriend and I

My girlfriend and ME.

>I hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
>A world of hate

IDK, sounds like one hell of a light to me.

Bull Trump supporters boycott Ruby Tuesday for donations to Planned Murderhood ! Didn't happen !

I think that you should take the evening off. Get a nice night of relaxation while a big buck nigger goes to pound town on your old lady, you pussy ass cuck.

Now this shit is some top notch bait. Not even gonna sage it...maybe a touch over the top at stiles though

You are hilarious.

As a black man I support Donald trump and have never had issues getting along with other conservatives.

P.S you, your car, and everything you own smells like fucking curry

>I'm indian, gf is white
gr8 b8 m8

fuck you commie, we won

OP disappeared after he was busted for being pathetic manlet.

>a shade darker, and beautiful because of it.
No one I ever met who wasn't a total SJW libtard or overal retard with no humility ever said something like that about themselves - "I'm [trait of some socio-political importance] and beautiful because of it". Thus, I am pretty sure you're a shill or a shitposter and I refuse to bump you.

On the rare chance you're not a shitposter thought - you're in wrong place. Your story belongs on some blog, not Sup Forums.