Leave your hugbox. Drumpf is hated, called a racist, considered an ignorant buffoon and embarrassment...

Leave your hugbox. Drumpf is hated, called a racist, considered an ignorant buffoon and embarrassment. Most people are rational and good hearted and know that Drumpfs bigotry has no place in the current year. He's going to be impeached by May.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=9yC7-JsR2Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm in the US military and it's an unspoken truth that we will defend president trump

i get so much pussy now that i support trump. keep on hatin beta cuck...these women need real men now numales.

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

>Drumpf
>Using someone's older ancestral name to make fun of their ethnic heritage

#JustLiberalThings

Every time I see a post like this, it just pushes me further right.

When will you shills understand that those who visit Sup Forums regularly, aren't the mindless drones who religiously use fagbook or rely on MSM to be spoon-fed mentally propagandist diarrhoea.

We know our VPN's are futile, we know you can visit all of us through open lenses, but please, do us a favour and understand; we are mentally unwell, we have a spectrum of psychological issues and we will shit post with, or without your beady eyes.

You may have dank trojans, but we have you, red pill after red pill, we will take over. Your base are belong to us.

We are lethargic.
We have pitiful lives to live.
We only harbour regret.
Join us.

awesome, new copypasta

well sure Trump is hated....... in communist california. You know every time I hear a interview about Trump, they always interview someone from Cali.

Really gets my noggin' joggin'

we? you and your 5 fellow soldiers?

Army Officer here. This guy knows wtf he's talking about. Fuck the liberals.

The majority of the military voted for Trump. The percentage gets really high when you look at officers and infantry.

Nothing could be funnier than having the most unpopular person ever be the President.

For those obsessed with status (aka the Left) it goes against everything they believe in.

And it is wonderful.

Whatever you say bong. I've only ever met one person who had even a slightly negative position on Trump.
>mfw he was Amish

>And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and ***trumpeters***, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee

Get on the right side before it is too late :)

As it is written, so it shall be.

We can only hope.

but we just had an election and he won it. doesnt sound so hated

Sage
>Drumpf is hated
Only IN YOUR HUGBOX,BITCH.

Fuqqoutta here w/this pussyass bullshit.

I really fucking hate bait threads. You're not funny, your sarcasm is not "ironic" or refreshing, and you're not fooling anyone.

Say what you mean or fuck off.

that's hilarious coming from you

Well and truly out in the real world red pilling people on Trump daily. I've convinced about 5 people who used to think like you that Trump is not that bad of a guy and is actively trying to make America a great country again.

While they might disagree on some of his positions, they have now realised that dissent is normal, and that what he's doing isn't radical bigotry even slightly.

My down playing of your irrational, emotion-based reasoning is working really well.
I'm the answer to your resistance.

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

I didn't know you liked Pence that much.

>Shiny pallosand