A Day Without White Men

What would happen Sup Forums?

Bump

Men wouldn't lower themselves to do this. There is profit to be made.

Riots in the street when food stamps and electricity fail to come around

Full collapse

Nothing.

Pic related

polite society would cease to exist
Chink overlords would take over the planet by force and Earth would become the most brutal savage hell-hole you could imagine

The mediterraneans take over and we go on a crusade to erradicate all the Muslims from Europe.

We would all still go to work. It would never happen.

It'd be a combination of The Purge and that webm where the white female cop gets overpowered and raped by criminals.

This, too much shit to get done

asian girls would be very sad

Celebrate. Fuck Drumpf and fuck wypipo.

All of civilization would come to a screeching halt and millions would die

Nothing because we don't expect shit and we would do our fucking job.

"If you have to remind people how important you are, you are not important"
Adapted quote from Tywin Lannister

Asians don't do this shit also, let the little people have their pride parade.

What? Got sauce on that?

LOL

Instant collapse of our infrastructure, transportation, economy, and medical care.

Literally, nothing would happen that day.

and good fucking luck having the asians rebuild it for all nonwhites

This.

Check'd

economy would callapse. welfare recipients wont receive anymore gibs. chaos ensues.

hell, just take a look at any non-white country. africa, middle-east, it would be like that.

Hm, I found nothing like this. Only a article about one female cop getting raped by 5 other police officers.

underrated

It was from a movie or TV show, btw.

White women will finally stop pretending they don't prefer black men

Day one.
> nothing. Things are pretty normal

Day seven.
> entire planet stops functioning.

This. If Europe didnt become the hegemon it was destined to be, then the chinks would have dominated the world. Asiatic empires were always brutal and had no concept of humanism unlike the west. Democracy and representative government was a whites man invention. An Asiatic dominated would be very grim. The world got lucky that Europe entered the enlightenment era when Asia was experiencing its own dark age.

Bieber is hot af not gonna lie

>What would happen Sup Forums?
This was what I pondered on my ride home. If it was done with a conviction, there would be borderline chaos. Lack of all civil works, most businesses would have to close (owner and workers). Civil strife as people realized that their job was currently closed due to "protest". It would be called every name in the book right before countrywide riots.

Meanwhile, men would be out drinking beer, shooting guns...Or doing hobbies (vidya/reading/websurfing).

Everything bad that happens would be blamed totally on white men, and we would laugh....we are already blamed for everything, but it is nice to get credit for something real once in a while.

A day without white men is soon going to be a world without white men with those pathetic birthrates you guys got going on.

lower levels of cucks, nerds, betas, faggots, all mostly white boi things

The Japanese in WWII made Isis look like school children

every nuclear power plant capable of going critical does about a week in being untended

dams and levees fail all around the world as no one monitors and controls their water levels

poo in loos exterminate the arabs with nukes
chinks colonize russia and genocide all sub saharan africans to make it easier to mine their resources

For one day, I think everyone would be happy. White people are like teachers. When they are in the room it's boring as fuck but when they leave everyone can chill and relax. For one day you wouldn't be missed. If it were a few days, people would be, " white bitch , get back to work and get me my money".

bump