Did Trump knew about the content of the leaks?

>Trump makes statement that Obama wiretaped him
>Media calls it insane and baseless conspiracy theory
>Few days later Vault 7 releases documents showing the CIA spyed on each and everyone
Was he in contact with wikileaks?
Did he gather the knowledge through his timetravels?
Pure (((coincidence)))?

Fucking interuniversal 4d Underwaterpolo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo
youtube.com/watch?v=2uFk0S2Bg2c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_Sr.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did that guy post anything else? any information?

Bump

Attorney General Lynch Signed Off on ALL FISA Applications to Wiretap Trump

No it's obvious that both Trump and Wikileaks are working closely with Russia to undermine the US.

so is it proven now that obama ordered, or that the the government of that time specifically tried to earsdrop on trump?
i mean its proven to everyone who knows how the government works, but (((official))) sources are always nice to redpill normies

Michael S. Rogers went to Trump Tower and met with Don

doubt he knew anything about Vault 7, but most likely tipped off by Rogers.

I suspect he's in contact with the rogue elements through Bannon (why do you think he keeps him around?). If I had to go into conspiracy theory, I'd say the CIA was planning on planting evidence on Trump and this just blew their plan to smithereens.

Also, I don't think the CIA will survive this. U.S. intelligence will probably be reformed into something new.

>smithereens

It's Washingtonland. This kind of thing probably goes on all the time. Anyone who seriously plays Washington power and status games knows that.

Remember guys. Sup Forums isn't a secret club. Katrina said thank you to us and is watching us.

I have no idea what your post is trying to achieve.

ok, let me just go full tinfoil for a sec
the Holy Roman Empire=Nazigermany=EU
Babylon=USA
Trump captured babylon for the HRE, while the HRE is currently controlled by babylonian satanic kikes.
CIA was founded by nazis, and probably at its core still is even though it got heavily corrupted like everything has.
CIA (those still loyal to the nazis) hacked the DNC and made it look like the russians were. This protected themselves, gave their Nazipal Trump some adantage through the content of the leaks, while also making hillary baselessly claim it was russia like she blames everything look even more insane driving even more people away from her.
Wikileaks now releases stuff showing the CIA spyed on each and everyone without lawfull authority of doing so justifying a complete purge of the corrupt elements in the CIA without making it look like Trump is just throwing out opposition to strengthen his position (which he basically does, but does so to not get purged himself by the evils that are)

WHO DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THESE SPYING POWERS YOU RETARDED KRAUT

most people who care knew about it, but know there is unrefutable proof and not even the normalst of the normies will be able to call it a baseless conspiracy theory, and trump talking about him being wiretapped brought the whole issue into the focus slightly before the revelation

Ask SpookAnon next time he shows up.

Baby's first politics.

First the CIA/NSA has been spying on everyone and anyone for a decade, and this is not the first program or one of their methods thats leaked. Hence, baby's first, lol you think this is new shit.

Second, Wikileaks is a propaganda arm of Putin and the release is timed to try to give credibility, desperately try to save face to Trump's baseless claim as if the ability to spy in unconventional methods, again, nothing new, implies it was done or specifically ordered by a particular person.

Third, Trump is crazy and his paranoid fears of being bugged are basically him admitting his guilt and that he lives in constant fear of being found out after his people keep being found out.

Finally, all Trumpcucks are dimwitted lemming being herded to support Putin's neo-fascist cabal, with Trump the bitch who wants to be regional lapdog for Putin in North America, literally following Putin's lead and doing the same things Putin did to Russia. Attacking free press, dismantling and gagging government agencies he can't control, using racial, religious nationalism so as to create a neo-nazi thug base to act as a domestic terror group that supports him and keeps rest of the population in constant fear, etc. Trump want to be little Putin. Putin wants to be king of the world.

You may now proceed to circle jerk in a paid russian spammer's pro-trump thread

>1 post by this ID

keke

is that the spookanon talked about?

>Implying any of this is a bad thing

>Few days later Vault 7 releases documents showing the CIA spyed on each and everyone

Do the leaks have any evidence that the CIA used this stuff illegally, or is just that they have the potential to do so?

Wikileaks, Trump, and Russia have something going on.

But if you read the dossier on BuzzFeed about the Russian blackmail, it states that Trump was originally happy to have the Russia stuff be at the forefront, as a ruse from his even more sketchy dealings in the middle east, Latin America, and Asia.

Lots of shit to dig through

No, Trump is just being a paranoid retard. There has been ZERO evidence that Obama has been wiretapping.

He's right goys, DNC power players don't work the media to spin narratives, use shills in the intelligence community, DOJ, FBI, EPA, NSA to take out their political enemies.

"I got boxes full of Pepe"
youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

Notice how they aren't denying the wiretapping accusations and only shrieking "muh e-evidence"

0 evidence, like the snowden leaks saying that they basically are earsdropping on everyone by cooperating with intelligence agencies of other countries. or the wikileaks just now saying they can even put spyware into your TV and router.
even when completely random the chances are there was spyware checking on trump, and even if its just sitting there waiting for some trigger to be tipped or spoken like "bomb" "terrorirst" "alquaida" it would still be wiretapping. since he is some high profile person as billionair the chances are also good they kept a check on him just for that to make sure he isnt funneling his money for some illegal stuff. the question is: did obama or someone from his administration order to specifically spy at trump, and if so was it for the purpose of hillaries campange

One tip for you shills - stop sounding like plebbit incarnate.

Yeah all those liberals with flat-top hair cuts at the CIA are undermining Trump.

FUCK REALITY!

>one shill by this ID
can't stop us from MAGA'ING

We have much more heart and artillery than you anyways.

>ex CIA director pisses and moans about Trump every fucking day
Nice try, agent

Trump has no problem with NSA spying, as long as HE'S THE ONE RUNNING IT

>Yeah all those liberals with flat-top hair cuts at the CIA are undermining Trump.

The fuck are you even talking about? Ape Obama and his niggers on leashes Holder and Lynch have used their departments to go after people deemed enemies. Use your little mock-words all you want, there's an effort to work against Trump right now.

This is what I'm not fucking down with, and burned to the core shills for him will be.

You sure told me. You were too much of a dimwit to make any counter argument so you immediately went to your safe place of shouting "shill" and then tried to appeal to the herd mentality of the trumpcuck lemmings by declaring me some secret infiltrator from another website. Epic lelkek shill maga!! amirite?

Gear up your proxies comrade, you've got to meet your quota for Putin before you get your rubles. Trumpcucks need constant one-liner jr high bandwagon memespam to keep them focused. They're a mentally challenged bunch with a short attention span. Get to work boris.

Consider Trump's massive ego, do you think he would seriously engage in behaviour that resulted in his eternal vilification as the most traitorous and worst POTUS in history? Wake up, the man gets flying enraged on Twitter at every needle prick. If you seriously think destruction of the US' integrity is in Trump's agenda you're sorely mistaken.

>Updated meme for current timeline

Wikileaks is now CIA.
This is all a ruse.

Politics is a psyOP.

>You sure told me. You were too much of a dimwit to make any counter argument so you immediately went to your safe place of shouting "shill"

Calls out user for yelling "shill"

>Gear up your proxies comrade, you've got to meet your quota for Putin before you get your rubles

Then does the same thing. Who's the real cuck?

>you had to fall to calling names didn't you you stupid ignorant faggot trumpcuck

Are you self-aware? Do you realize that you're a parody of yourself?

Kek probly told him in a dream

PEPE SILVIA
E
P
E

S
I
L
V
I
A

Yes, Trump doesn't give a shit.

you guys are arguing with a literall faggot. dont even bother. look at the guys pictures and you know arguing wont result in anything with that guy

kek, do you have the version without any hat, the basememe so to speak?

Maybe he just doesn't have a clue what he's doing because he doesn't have any experience and is not qualified to hold public office?

He's just tripping over bureaucratic red tape that he doesn't understand because he would just pay people to deal with legal and financial stuff, he's just an old man whose out of his element.

try harder pls

No I'm just baiting

Or, maybe he does.

wow, i hope that guy isnt bullshitting. i googled the pic and its seems to be genuine and not just downloaded from google, but could still be a psyop

In a good ol times of Nokia 3310 you could see ulocked lock icon on screen meaning the connection is not secure. Always happened when there were some gatherings like world economical forum in my city. Basically services wiretapped everyone (10 millions at least) just in case.

here ya go

Wtf I hate Poland now

kek does so too apparently

thanks

Nice pasta

He's the President. I think he knows what the CIA and NSA were doing.

nah, there are always some operations that the president doesnt know about, even if it favors him, so that if it comes out into daylight he can always say he didnt knew anything about it, and since that is true noone can refute is. then there are some roguegroups in the agencies that still work for the old establishment most likely that wont be honest with the trumpadministration. im sure he is able to say wether they kept track of him or not, but that isnt even 100%.
also the question is did he knew about the content of the wikileak in advance. i mean im sure he would have found out sooner if they were, or at least would have made the claim sooner if he made it up. but it fit perfectly with the vault 7 leak

bump

second and last forced bump in case someone is interested

Halts Maul

isn't vault 7 an internal name given in the CIA. these programs and guides were passed around to people/hackers both in and outside CIA since sometimes CIA wanted to have outsiders do their work. so i would think that CIA have know for a while what wikileaks had and would/should have briefed trump.

maybe i'm wrong. i think it was a dumb for trump to say what he said honestly.

someone is triggered

i believe both versions are completely reasonable, wether he got briefed on the spying or made it up, i would expect both from trump.
i wouldnt say necessarily that it was dumb, he should have just given something to backup the claim instantly, or at least after the first few media outrages about it to BTFO him. that he didnt do it makes me think he made it up, but why? He surely knew it would lay the groundwork for another mediaassault, he isnt so stupid to not expect that. but when you think it was to bring focus onto the leaks it makes kinda sense.

reminds me a lot of when trump said "last night in sweden" when there was no specific event, and while everyone was googling and looking at sweden there broke out some riots over there, again getting the focus of a wide variaty of people onto that issue.

this cant be just coincidence

trump is a time traveller with memoey problems so he says things too early

What did he mean by this?

this weirdly makes sense.

so are the lightningstrikes hitting trumptower all the time there to fuel his timemachine?

well obviously if he was ready to show proof it wouldn't be stupid. he just said it and left it hanging.

>and released free energy tech to the world
holy shit,this was in the bible.

ofc! youtube.com/watch?v=2uFk0S2Bg2c

>Fucking interuniversal 4d Underwaterpolo
I say this shit every day, it started during the campaign, remember the dumpster bomb in NJ he called a bomb, CNN went autistic calling BS, next day it was a bomb. how's Sweden going? He does this shit every week

The man is a fucking GOD, no mortal could have shut down the Bush Legacy and Clinton dynasty with every force against him in just one season. BIGLY

Did Trump *know* GG.

>he actually thinks Trump gives a shit about what he says
You just give him some cocaine and he will do anything.
I bet he's there just for the lulz of being president, it doesn't matter what he is doing there.

>he doesn't think there are /polacks/ capable of machining a legit-looking secret service coin
to be clear i'm not speaking at all to the validity of anything in this thread, just bear in mind that that doesn't take a genius to forge.

>holy shit,this was in the bible.
i unironically believe the end is near. im still trying to figure out who the antichrist is though
Many think the Antichrist will have german roots, since obama apparently comes from kenia, which was a german colony, this kinda fits
The bible says "I saw satan as lightning from heaven" in Hebrew "lightning" means "baraq" and "from heaven" means "o bama" "I saw satan as baraq obama"
The antichrist is said to let it rain fire, and thanks to his drones he could do that nonstop.
He will speak of peace, but bring war, and exactly that was what obama was doing.
According to the Quran the antichrist (Dajjal) will be short (Merkel?)and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. (This fits Obama again with his niggahair) He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. It will be neither deep, nor protruding.’
Also red complexioned (could be Obamas dark skintone or maybe even Trump orange spray tan. Trump also got german roots), fat (Merkel is basically a walking blob of wobbling fat), blind in the right eye which looks like a bulging grape.’
the most distinguishing feature of his face besides the bulging eye will be the Arabic letters Kaaf (k), Faa (f), Raa (r), on his forehead. These letters spell Kufr (disbelief). All believers, regardless of their literacy will decipher these letters. (no idea who this fits onto)
He also is said to be unable to make kids (Merkel doesnt have any as far as i know, and seeing that obongos (((wife))) has a dick we can assume that his kids arent really his.)
Its also said that many will claim he is the messiah and saviour, and many thought so about obama.

Then there is the stuff about Donald John Trump
Donald=Ruler of the world
John=Chosen by god
Trump=Trump, like trumpcard
Nomen est omen; the name is a sign. 7 is also the number associated with god, and trump was 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old when he was inaurugated, and he won by 77 electoral votes. Is he the messiah?
>23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it.
>24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.
>25See, I have told you in advance.…
>26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.
>27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man
This tells me trump isnt the messiah, as i am here asking if he is. the arrival is supposed to be recognized instantaniously if i got it right

Obama's father is from Indonesia, Moron. His school record and Obama's are on the public record. WTF are you on?

forgot to mention, this year is also year 5777 in the jewish calender.

also there is a 50 year cycle in which biblical events tend to happen ending on the year xx17 and xx67 (in our calenders).

additionally there is the starconstillation on the 23 of september this year that happened the last time around 4000 years ago

thats when jupiter (zeus, and zeus being often put as equal with jesus as jesus also is a name meaning "Hail Zeus") stayed in the belly of the constillation of virgo (virgin mary) for 42 weeks (pregnancy) and leaving it (birth) while being crowned by the sun, and the constillation of the lion which at this time got 3 extra "stars", which actually are just planets that are in position of the constilation, and with the moon to her feet.

this is basically the birth of jesus depicted in the stars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_Sr.
>Barack Obama Sr. was born in 1936 in Rachuonyo District[3] on the shores of Lake Victoria just outside Kendu Bay, British Kenya

Bump

true, always expect that it is a larper, but it doesnt hurt to keep the stories in the back of your mind and see if they fit into the oncomming events

>you never people that pretend to hate trump

what did he mean by this

i think the "never" doesnt belongs there. if you scratch it the sentence makes sense at least

Why would the president want to cause distrust in his own government?

so he can purge the corrupt elements without making it look like he just wants to get rid of everyone opposing him

Personally, I've no doubt that Trump and Assange are...acquainted. This fact can never, ever leak though. They can't possibly talk normally. They may never have even spoken over the phone, and entirely had to rely on proxies (human ones, I mean) to communicate. But it's clear to me that they are--at least in terms of wanting to oust US government corruption, for their own reasons--very much on the same page, and cooperating with each other.

Trump cares about Americans and America, Assange is probably more concerned with the horrific damage America's fucked up actions have caused worldwide. I am very sure they both dislike toxic globalism, communism, etc. as well. It's quite possible too that Assange dislikes what's going on in Europe as much as we know Trump does. I've always had the impression that Assange himself is a classical aka old school leftie (if he can be classified politically) but then, in some ways, so is Trump. The commie (((media))) wants you to think otherwise, but we know how they lie.

Somebody clearly is backing this dude from the shadows.

Like every fucking time, it's just coincidence he might actually be on to something after he makes a drunk tweet.

Really penetrated my pistachios

Trump isn't some kind of mastermind. Unless Wikileaks told him, which proves collusion of some kind, he couldn't have known. You guys give him too much credit.

The CIA leaks were attributed to contractors.

4D Chess

Where the fuck are you getting this from?

Now Trump was to be the one in charge, manning biblical "Beast" that is the NSA. Which Obama created.

After so many months of calling out the political corruption, and the Swampthings that run it all, now "TRUMP WANTS TO SPY ON EVERYONE!"

I'm sorry, but this hardcore shilling really triggered me. I had to respond guys, don't worry. I put SAGE in the options bar

yeah, thats basically how i see it too. if those 2 actually worked together i dont really know. doesnt matter really for the whole as i dont believe assange is corrupt, and as for trump, i dont really trust him, but thats solely on the premise that he is a politician and rich. he is doing a great job so far, and would have yet to give me a reason to actively dislike him.
I just would like to know if trump knew about the content of the leak because of the timing.

>Trump isn't some kind of mastermind
yeah, its his kid, barron

>Was he in contact with wikileaks?
Assange probably understands Trump has his flaws but being a fucking corrupt merchant of death piece of shit isn't one of them.

The prophecy being fulfilled right now is the 1260 day prophecy in Revelation.

In the historicist method of prophetical interpretation there are multiple overlapping periods of 1260 day-years in which the power of the Babylonianism system and the Antichrist (the office of the pope) increase by degrees and then decrease 1260 years later.

2016 is 1260 years after the Donation of Pepin in 756 A.D. when the pope took control of what became the papal states. 1260 years later the Babylonian system suffered a decrease of its power through Brexit and the election of Trump. The EU will dissolve and so will other globalist treaties and organizations. However we may not see the complete defeat of globalism until 2060 which is 1260 years after 800 A.D. when Charlemagne was crowned by the pope to start the Holy Roman Empire.

how about this theory, we see the depiction of jesus being born in the stars, jesus is said to have become 33 years old, so maybe 33 years from this year. in 2050, something will happen once again. the crucification paved our way into heaven by gettting rid of our original sin. maybe 2050 is the year the rapture finally comes. maybe even this year.

its said if you see the signs it wont be long until you see christ second coming which indicates that the first signs of the endtimes are not more than a lifetime apart, so maybe 100 years. the world war was prophecised (nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom). the first world war ended 99 years ago