Migration Crisis part 2: Blacked.com

theguardian.com/global-development/2017/mar/07/famine-warning-signs-were-clear-so-why-are-20-million-lives-now-at-risk

>This year could be the most deadly from famine in three decades. The lives of more than 20 million people are at risk in four countries. Large areas of South Sudan have already been declared a famine zone. Five years after a famine that claimed a quarter-of-a-million lives, Somalia is back on the brink of catastrophe: 6 million people are in need of assistance. Both north-east Nigeria and Yemen face real and present risks of famine.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/44bn-needed-prevent-catastrophe-famine-170222210632541.html

>UN: $4.4bn needed to prevent 'catastrophe' of famine

>UN chief Antonio Guterres says more than 20 million people face starvation in South Sudan, Nigeria, Somalia and Yemen.

>"We need $4.4 billion by the end of March to avert a catastrophe," he said.
>So far, the UN has raised just $90m.

>One country with 22 million has produced 4.8 million refugees
>Facing 20 million in famine zones that are already on the refugee railroad system to Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't need any more aid. They need condoms and bullets.

RIP Western Europe

Italy really just needs to put gaitlin guns all over the coast & fire at any boats like that

Either the west gathers its resources and solves the problem, seeding more population growth and kicking the problem to the next generation or nuts the fuck up and prepares for the closest thing reality can provide to a zombie apocalypse.

These sand niggers and Africans need to stop shitting out litters of kids.

"Hey we can't eat today, what should we do?" "I know! Let's get all of the women pregnant!"

What we really need to do is have a giant fucking war. And not fight to use machines to bomb communication centers, we need to actually fucking fight. The absolute dumbest thing Bush did was win the Iraq war in basically three days while leaving their entire standing army intact, who to the surprise of basically everyone became insurgents and terrorists. Maybe a plague. There are just too many humans, especially in Africa, that just need to die.

Welcome to the future. Rising temperatures, increased droughts and famines, crop failures, decaying governmental control in already vulnerable countries. The flooodgates are already open, what we're seeing now is but a trickle of what's to come in the next few decades. Sea level rises, drought-prone areas suffer even more than they already are. Combine this with a rapidly expanding African population that is projected 2 billion + in a few decades and you are in for a shitstorm in Europe.

Still think climate change isn't real you dumb cucks? Your inaction has essentially been a death sentence to all white countries.
Just imagine what the situation will be several decades from now, when crop failures are routine in the tropics. All those starving nigs are going to be headed north. Oh, and America won't be spared either. More and more central Americans will be migrating into North America too, think a wall is going to stop them? It won't, it doesn't work. People seem to forget we share not one but two coastlines with Mexico / Central America. They will begin coming over in boats as well, some already are. Can't build a wall over the ocean.

fpbp

Don't worry, george soros and trudeau will help them.

Actually, I think it's your women who will be needing condoms very soon, white boy...

This is a clever tactic of Sharia Blue, I have to admit. "If you don't believe in climate change goyim, then niggers will rise!"

Starvation will do the killing for us. Literally all we need to do is nothing. No immigration, no aid, no invasion. If this doesn't incentivize the African to modernize their farming, food preservation, anti-corruption tactics, then their newly acquired habit of FUCKING CANNIBALISM should sour any liberal attempt to humanize them further.

Either way, we win. The African either stops being an animal or reveals their nature to the entire world.

It's not a belief you dumb fuck, it's based on empirical evidence. I know that's a concept that's difficult for a brainlet like yourself to grasp.

Based Famine-chan, someone make me an animegirl!

South Africa next.

All of those problems are easily sidestepped with planning, stable society, and a will to make a change. Niggers got no excuse. The west helps them and they do fuck all. Let them starve. Cut off all food AID. Let farmers farm, fishers fish, hunters hunt. Starvation is a regretable way to seperate the chaff but it needs to be done. Maybe theyll learn that they cant use kids for free gibsmedats which worsens the food shortage in the long run.

Even if humans are the driving factor in climate change, its too late to reverse it any time soon.

The best we can do is batten down the fucking hatches and ride out the storm while transitioning to renewable energy and finding ways to reduce carbon in the atmosphere.

Climate change is real you dumbfuck. climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

>20 million people face starvation in South Sudan, Nigeria, Somalia and Yemen

Great, let's keep them well fed so that our children have the headline:

>200 million people face starvation in South Sudan, Nigeria, Somalia and Yemen.

Face it, if these niggers can't figure out how to feed themselves or not breed like fucking rodents why is it our job to do it for them?

Honestly if every libshit that wanted to virtue signal by demanding to throw MY money at these muds had to actually keep these pets in their own homes they'd be singing a different fucking tune.

I'm currently designing a final solution to the problem of mass immigration from the third world. It will be ready in about 10 years. And no I'm not LARPing, I am majoring in biology with a focus in synthetic biology for one specific purpose. Wish me luck, my success is the success of Western civilization.

Stage 5: the post.

Can't they just eat their children like in the good old days?

Nothing wrong with some refugees, they bring diversity to our country. I think the USA should accept more refugees so they can have diversity.
Diversity only makes a country stronger and bring more culture.

This makes me very happy.

I hope 50 million of them starve to death

GOOD LUCK MATE

You know nasa was caught fudging the numbers right

i could not careless, those abos cant into farming, even to save thenselfs!
also if they stoped breeding like habbits the problem would solve itself.
FPBP

>Gobal warming is real, but I don't give a shit.

Checkmate lefitists.

fucking good, if they stoped assfucking goats and beheading each other they could grow some fucking crops and not starve

>charting mortality
>not tracking native population growth/decay

It's how they are.
You give a human 2 potatoes, he would eat one for the present hunger and he would bury the other for the future hunger.

Niggers would simply eat both.

Except that the refugee crisis proved to its engineers that the West WILL accept migrants at any cost and so all of those Africans are going to have to be housed in yours and your sister's room. You will be relocated to the shed, but your sister will want to stay for some reason ;)

potatoes take at least 3 months to sprout

>UN needs $4.4 billion to prevent famine in Africa and Middle East

No, fuck them. Let those areas die off.

No, we we're talking about Gobal Waming only. I was simply saying my feelings were neutral to positive.

My thoughts are that it doesn't matter.

Either we have a government that allows mass migration, in which case they don't need any excuse to come here, or we have a government which doesn't allow it, which would be one that doesn't really care what happens to them.

No, the point is that niggers will tear up the colonial-era irrigation systems under their fields to sell the copper pipe as scrap, then have the gall to act like victims when their crops fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

Let them fucking starve. These people haven't evolved.

Mass migration isn't going to work. We simply cannot support it. If they want our help, the stability of our government, and our way of life so bad, then LET US COLONIZE.

>Can't build a wall over the ocean.
Naval mines, invented for this very purpose

I bet you would feel different about this if you actually had just a part of the problems these people have. Sure its easy for us, we exploited them for centuries for slaves and resources and now they have to deal with the aftermath, while we get to live our carefree lives in our first world countries. So giving them aid and accepting them into our countries is the least we can do.

HOW LONG HAVE THESE NIGGERS BEEN GETTING FOOD AID FOR AND THEY'RE STILL WALKING AROUND LIKE SKELETON SHADOWS

They literally want to take our tax money and use it to keep them alive so that they can come here and live in our already-overcrowded countries and suck up even more welfare.

Why can't we just let them die.

So its a thing to RP as CTR now?

Rhodesia 2.0 when?

...Is that a Swedish battleship?

kek

>Africans are starving
>Give them billions in aid
>Africans still starving, but now the population has exploded
>Better give them more! It worked so well last time

Napalm isn't an explosion, but ok civvie.

Actually that's Greece's new Missile Cruiser.

The correct course of action is to shoot any savages who try to invade civilization. We stop giving them any food or medicine. Then their populations will drop back down to a level that is sustainable by their primitive cultures.