Can anybody red pill me on what happened to HWNDU new Mexico

I haven't seen any threads on anything that happened there since it was moved from new York . what made them turn that one off and replace it with a white flag ?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php
youtube.com/watch?v=uF8OwOJCEZE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajft-93eYOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

how is the camera recording the flag?

is it on a roof nearby and zoomed in? or is it on some other structure near the flag pole?

-moved to albuquerque NM
-lasted like 2 weeks not even
-unrelated shooting, a block a way heard on mic
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php

no idea why was it moved from new Mexico though ?

shut it down after the shooting

The museum in New York got too many complaints so they shut it down

the museum didint want to partner with shia lecuck

noise complaints finally reached threshold, plus one of the museums admins HATED it and never signed off on it.

plus it was probably illegal since they're a nonprofit and not supposed to be making political statements or some shit

There was a shooting near the camera, so the theater hosting the event shut it down.

It was moved from NM because no one was chanting and it showed how degenerate spics and niggers are there so they used the nearby shooting as an excuse to shut it down.

cant wait till we capture that son o bitch

why was it moved from new Mexico though

Thoughts on this as a possible unerected flag pole? 36.1500683,-82.6775371

there were enrichment gunshots from the local minoritys so they moved it....next door to a place called hood mart. wew

I just find it weird there were no threads on anything that was going down in new Mexico

its going to be moved to probably 30+ places before these 4 years are up

imagine 8 years of this shit thogh

>fucking pathetic libtards m8

GANG GANG

looks like its just a retaining wall

Scared Jew hid from lawless monkeys. Got spooked into a comfy bed for a week.

It always devolved into dumbasses asking for webms of that girl flashing her tits, that guy flashing his dick, or people being doxxed so the threads didn't last long.

shia is now continuing his art project in a backyard. sad!

The straw that broke the camel's back was a shooting less than a block away from the cam,

Happens at around 1 minute.

youtube.com/watch?v=uF8OwOJCEZE

The mods are fags, 8ch has an entire board devoted to /hwndu/

>Capture it
And then replace it with a Kekistani flag

Shadilay!

Don't look for flagpoles, there's a chance it wasn't there when map was made. Look for open places on projected patch and near it that has river or pond more or less close, and away from busy roads.

too bad 8ch is full of fags

lmao this clown almost didn't even react

>Implying you can't use both

Don't buy into the Jew clique.

A mexican gang shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajft-93eYOs

raise a milk jug

Because it was shut down over Hispanic crime, the neighbourhood was too unsafe because of Mestizo social norms of gang violence prevent open social gatherings. It goes against the narrative so it gets memory holed.

Some dedicated local user here?

It's definitely near some type of busy road.

Gun shots heard from a block away. Night manager comes out gets pissy and closed down the stream.

Mods are purging hwndu, use the hwndu discord as backup.

www.discord.gg/fYQUB

So is this how he's running it now?

No camera or mic for people, just a constant shot of the flag?

There's a mic, you can hear the sounds of nature and cars in the distance.

whats the mic for if noone is able to talk into it

People too unpredictable and can't be counted to have the same political preferences as libcucks.

we could use this to locate it. a car horn works if they're driving by, or maybe fireworks? idk. i'm spitballing.

we need a tn user in the area to find this fucking thing.

Of course, but I was asking if this is how the stream is going to be from now on. Just the flag and no ground camera for people to come up to.

Probably the case, which would make it even sweeter when we find it and fuck with it. It would most likely be the final straw for the project before Shia officially ends it. Unless he just decides to put up a flag in his house and have a stream of that, but we'd still have some anons insane enough to break in and steal it.

>user replaces cuck flag with American flag
>leaves a portable music player with shadilay looping for 4 hours

8ch had an user in the area and he didn't find anything. The search continues.

Just driving around isn't productive. Like said, somebody need to launch fireworks on probable camera patch then drive and honk to find preside location.

Maybe they bought a house and mounted the camera on the house. Theres quite a lot of houses with flagpoles in murica.

>*precise

THE SCHECKELS
THEYRE BURIED UNDER A KEK FLAG

a drone could look over an area a hell of allot quicker, too.

At night?

Also, what is this? 36.146079, -82.686428

There were, but between mods deleting threads and a lot of dumbasses who had gotten emotionally attached to the Astoria crew they were easier to miss.

I kind of liked ABQ better.
>There was less pretense about people being unified. They just yelled at each other.
>It was grittier. HWNDU:NYC was in a heavily gentrified area with a strong police presence. ABQ was in a shitty neighborhood and within a day of starting firearms had been flashed in front of the camera.
>Because the camera's position the on camera people were drifting back into a street with plenty of traffic. I was just waiting for someone to get hit by a car

Literally shots fired

How long before the HWNDU flag gets replaced with a swastika or confederate flag?

Probably one of the only places that'll pull up with his shit

A game of capture the flag! Best HWNDU yet!

probably not at night, but during the day it could fly up into the air and see for miles in every direction.

a white flag in the middle of tennessee would stick out.

Too bad there aren't visible stars. It would be a most memeworthy happening if Sup Forums used astronomy to determine the position of the HWNDU flag.

There is one star, or planet, visible in the upper right corner now.

was two stars.

is the stream down for you?

nevermind. working now.

Stream froze and I had to reload the page.

Do you people think Sup Forums will be able to locate it?

>HE WILL NOT DIVI-
>BANG
>OH SHIT RUN IT'S THE ILLEGALS/THEIR CHILDREN!!

At night fireworks would work well, kek. But yeah, that area isn't even that big. Compared to Syria it's fucking nothing.
Here's google map with both projections made by me and user of probable camera angle and patch.

of course

Send several anons into the area with different colored kites during the day.

>Being this new

Welcome to weaponized autism. There is no doubt about it.

I fully expect to see Pepe's face waving in the breeze before the end of the month.