I

I

How is this leaf worse than any other one

is he the one that turned the water pink

STAND ALONE

>B-but girls like conservative men cuz liberals are pussies and girls hate feminine men!!!

By that logic, all of Sup Forums should have had at minimum 10 sex partners but most of you are virgins.

>implying I want 10 STDs from degenerate sluts

It's less about ideas and more about power and dynamic. He's an utter cuckold politically, but he's not bad in terms of aesthetics and he has political power.

He is pretty hot, desu. Too bad he's a cuck

>(((elite))) daily

Why does this article exist?

They really need to ban female journalist.

I have fucked like 80 sluts, what is your problem? I'm also 35 and married.

>liberal FACTS

This fucking reporting god damn

Why would you risk divorce in leaf land?

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I promise. I'm not a mgtow faggot either. It's just seems like such a risk there. The laws are iffy here at best, but I've heard of legit horror stories coming out of leaf land.

please annex this country and nuke toronto

This guy will be PM for life. All women want to have sex with this guy. He makes their panties dripping wet. All anons with gfs would get cucked by this guy. No woman would refuse him.

Why do women pretend to be attracted to cucks? I know they they do actually like "sensitivity" to a degree but "male feminist" megacucks are not remotely attractive. I even overheard two girls talking the other day and one of them was saying how this guy asked permission before kissing her which just put her off lol.

Read my post

This is getting really pathetic. How long can they use this """strategy""" before it stops working altogether?
>This video of Ron Swanson eating a steak will make your testes explode!

dude this is just propaganda.
it's not his liberalism that they are attracted to
they are shallow monsters, if he's handsome, anything he does can be convinced.

the thing is that he isn't like liberal guys (ie, a total manlet). He is a leader, a celebrity, rich, and apparently also handsome. Also I doubt he actually gives a fuck about liberal ideals, those (((ideals))) seems to be part of an agenda, and he pushes them to accomplish that agenda.

This reads like something out of the North Korean propaganda about "Dear leader"

They know he will give in to anything they ask of him. He's like the gay dude on the cheer squad.