Stop with the alternative facts please

>Canadian reporter Doug Saunders rigorously investigated the narrative, and concluded that it “falls apart as soon as you speak to anyone knowledgeable in Sweden.” Official Swedish statistics do indeed show a high rate of rape, but that’s because Swedish law has an extremely expansive definition of what qualifies as rape under the law. Sweden has a higher official rape rate, in short, because its police are better able to investigate and prosecute sexual violence.

>“What we’re hearing is a very, very extreme exaggeration based on a few isolated events, and the claim that it’s related to immigration is more or less not true at all,”

To be sure, Sweden has had some crimes committed by refugees and these crimes should be treated in the same way crimes committed by swedes are, and to be sure they should vet refugees and investigate any issues that arise but people need to stop using the correlation of "increased rape" with the refugees since the increase in rape is based almost entirely due to Sweden changing the definition of rape and making each instance count independently rather than grouping several rapes as one as most countries do. In terms of instances of rape, there hasn't been an increase and while that's not to say there are 0 problems, exaggeration and lies only serve to perpetuate war propoganda. We created most of the refugees, I'm sure many love to return to their homeland if we didn't destabilize the entirety of the Middle East.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/24/swedish-prosecutor-refuses-charge-migrant-child-molestation-crime-happened-outside-sweden/
google.com/amp/s/sec.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/?service=amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I look forward to a reasonable discussion about immigration policy without the use of buzzwords and epithets :)

Pretty sure employees shouldn't react that way in any country. In the US, if I called a black guy a negro, even if he was rude, I would expect to be fired and rightfully so. Not professional.

>no source
>shady looking dude
>canadian

I've seen enough

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/24/swedish-prosecutor-refuses-charge-migrant-child-molestation-crime-happened-outside-sweden/

nope. Saudi Arabia isn't destabilized. UAE and Qatar aren't destabilized. why are the very wealthy, culturally similar countries not taking any? you can't play the guilt game with us. you know full well they will never go back.

It says fined, not fired

Seems like your country is fucked up but not because of the immigrants desu

>no source
google.com/amp/s/sec.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/?service=amp

You okay mate?

Ah well fix your laws, I really feel like your government has issues and blaming them all on refugees is silly. Have stronger vetting and have reasonable laws, problem solved. Sounds like swedes are making the problems

>To be sure, Sweden has had some crimes committed by refugees and these crimes should be treated in the same way crimes committed by swedes are

ARE

THEY?

According to the BRÅ report from 2005, immigrants from the Middle east and North Africa are 4-5 times more likely to commit crime as the average person in Sweden. In sexual assault cases, the difference is even greater. Now, no report has been released on this since, because BRÅ refuses to publish data connecting crime and country of origin, but if we assume the same probabilities hold we find that around 70% of all rapes in Sweden are committed by individuals of foreign origin. I hope you'll forgive me if I don't take your American armchair analysis more seriously than the issues that are actually, demonstrably, going on at this very moment in this country.

The laws are fucked because of idiots. And the idiots also think that immigration was a good idea. The idiots are keen on hiding their own idiocy. It is all very logical. Do not trust "official" swedish sources, because they are the very idiots enforcing, or stand behind, the laws you deem fucked up.

>>Canadian reporter Doug Saunders rigorously investigated the narrative, and concluded that it “falls apart as soon as you speak to anyone knowledgeable in Sweden.” Official Swedish statistics do indeed show a high rate of rape, but that’s because Swedish law has an extremely expansive definition of what qualifies as rape under the law. Sweden has a higher official rape rate, in short, because its police are better able to investigate and prosecute sexual violence.

What were the "rape" numbers before the Africans showed up on Sweden's doorstep?

Zero?

Doesn't the rate keep rising even after the definition change? People trying to refute always used pre 2012 stats, which was when Libya fell. I'm on mobile or else I'd search for my saved charts.

Their rape rate was on the rise before they changed the definition in 2005, and continued rising after it. Also, the Swedish definition is pretty close to what is used in the other Nordic countries, which have nowhere near their level of rape, or their level of Mohameds.

Also, how do you explain pic related?

IDK, do native Swedes get 2 months of community service per orifice raped?

Nah, fuck you and your fake Faggotry.

>works for the Globe and Fail (used to be slightly left of center but went full SJW commie over the course of 5-8 years )
>covers up "facts" that he would otherwise be fired for reporting on correctly, provided the person living in the Orwellian shithole were to tell the truth and risk geting fined, imprisoned and so on and so on
Really oodles my noodle

>there is no rape crisis in Sweden as long as you only ask Swedish authorities which have been proven to cover up criminality

Really activates my peanuts

Finally we enter stage 2. Took fucking long enough.