#HerVoiceIsMyVoice

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdX55I9WHDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any day now we'll start seeing youtube rig the like counters.

link the video ffs you useless autist

This

Here you lazy cunt.

I don't see what's wrong with this one honestly. It's not really political.

>#HerVoiceIsMyVoice
STOP LYIN'!!!

Is that Tana Mongue or whatever her name is in the vid? The roastie who shills for BLM terrorists and got caught saying nigger a whole bunch of times.

Look at the font and the color palette used. Its the same one #ImWithHer and other kike shit used

oh my G-D.

The eternal roastie strikes again.

>implying women will leave the house without their makeup mask

This is a pretty good parody vid-

JUST

I have shit upon this bullshit video with a thumbs down. Cunts are useless and the voice they represent and share is that of a dinner bell.

Sup Forums will be Sup Forums

I vocally cringed when I saw that

women are only good for sex

lol when did YouTube get so red-pilled?

Honestly this video would be fine, its just they had to include the lol muslim women in it. They could have done plenty of minority women.

And people laugh when other people tell them they take their new girlfriends to the pool or a swim near the beach for a date.

And it would be OK if they also didn't push it.
Push shit, get shit.

Seriously. I go to youtube to watch 3 things: how its made videos, youtube poops, and machining videos. I dont engage in politics, i dont care about it.

Yet every damn day it was there in my suggested. Even if you say "not interested"

That's actually a pretty fucking genius idea for a Polack.

And even at that, men are better
>you never fucked an eager, slutty boypucci

youtube has been (noticeably) based since gamergate. And the fact that gen z is spending more and more time on youtube gives me some hope for the future

wah wah

praise kek

what video

his most recent one. pewds definitely browses Sup Forums. He bought the frog around the same time he starting making the anti-semitic jokes.

The best part is that if she didn't wear so much makeup, her skin wouldnt be so fucked.

today's upload

I've... never thought of this.

Dumb ass. They have MTV FRANCISCA WHITE-HATER in the video. Shut the fuck up if you don't know anything.

We have better ideas all the time, most just don't bother spreading them or they're bought out together with Poles making them. But I thought that the pool thing is kind of a known thing globally.

Well, at least they have the good sense to leave comments on...

The past few years youtube has been super anti-SJW. Its one of the few red-pilled major websites, at least to some degree

Huh

Jewtube is also deleting comments.

SatanicTube