>Hayley Atwell
>Gemma Arterton
>Emma Watson
>Talulah Riley
>Jenna Coleman
>Liz Hurley
>Felicity Jones
>Alice Eve

All Goddess-tier beauties. Who does USA have? JFAT? Amy Schumer? Im an American, and I still want all overrated,stronk, smelly amerifat cunts to fuck off. Our women are not as classy or graceful as English ladies. Even when I watch a British

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/9rw414wtw4lc5zs/AAA5bZNja6aIrkavlhRUE5dGa/Girls of MU?dl=0#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree.

Amy Schumer is a goddess and you just hate women who are smart and funny, deal with it

>What does USA have
We set the standards lol

P L A S T I C
L
A
S
T
I
C

I agree OP, I see really pretty girls each time I leave the house (which isnt often) but that might be because of where i live, but regardless, british girls can be super cute, and also super disgusting. Just like how american girls can be hot as fuck but also fat SJWs.

Well played

This bitch has the face of a 14 year old boy

Of literally all the American women you chose that ugly boomer fap material

Ewww. Why dont just get a plastic sex toy? Or a flaslight? Or just wank m8, she aint even worth the hassle

Fuck, I would dearly love to lick her bum after she goes to the toilet

Also Alice Eve is perfect

Please stop. You're making us look bad.

Cara has bushier eyebrows than me.
t. Moor rape baby descendant

Should I have posted this?

Someone post the blonde chick from the bbc mornings or breakfast or something like that. She is fucking THICCC. Man when I lived in England I would get diamond dick every time she was on telly

>Who does USA have?
They have frogfu

Where is she looking at? Mayo and Belfast?

I would ayy her lmao

Looks like a fucking troll

Thats also the worst picture you could've chosen

>british """""WOMEN"""""

Nah, it's definitely the best

Too whorish. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a picture that can hide her fucked up eyes

This is now a Holly Willoughby thread

That derp look is making me crazy.

You sure that wasn't photoshopped?

Cara delinge is average at best, her 'beauty' is all down to camera angles and make up. She has no body and a pig face. Literaly average chav

Who is this girl, and do you have pictures of her in underwear?

papa hungry

C A R A' D

>Cara Delevingne
>attractive
No thanks I'm straight

I like nathalie emmanuel

shes underage you creep

hnnng

Since when does the Middle East have wifi

hahahaha you make me laugh silly burger

nice

Didn't know, and of course I was asking if he had any of those pictures, and if he did I would tell him to promptly destroy them. What are you so tetchy about anyway, if you saw her in a public square, you and fourteen of your brothers would grope and rape her

brap

huh. I wasnt wasnt aware of this tasty whore. Ill add to future versions of this pasta

Most of those are not goddess-tier beauties, especially ugly creature you posted.

America. Fuck. Yeah.

nah i find any woman that isnt arabic really unattractive it still baffles me why those refugees went on a rape crusade to europe i mean your women look like shit in comparision to our women

Post your women please for analysing

السلام عليكم كيفك احلى تحية من العراق الى لبنان

شكرا مبروك تحرير الموصل

they are covered modest and respected and even if i could i would not dare to dishonor her by posting her image and sharing it with a bunch of creeps

Fuckin moon runes my dudes

OP, that's a 12-year-old boy with eyelashes drawn on. Don't be gay.

Jamlají jalamajalá

أهلاً كيفك

شكرا حبيبي الموصل تحررت والله اول مرة اسمعها منك لكن لا زالت عقبة اخرى و هي ترميم المناطق المدمرة و اعادة العائلات النازحة

ما بعرف كيف أعمل ميمس بالعربي :(

She is just waiting fur your white seed desu

التحية لم تكن موجهة لك فاسكت و لا تتدخل بمواضيع لا تخصك

Vete a la mierda

I'd fuck the dog to get to her

i can barely understand a thing you said

ما بفهم كتير منيح لانه هاللغة مش لغتي . عم فكر انه انت ما بتحبني. اذا عم تكون لئيم اخص عليك بس اذا لا الله خليك

Just what I said

Marines United partial dump
dropbox.com/sh/9rw414wtw4lc5zs/AAA5bZNja6aIrkavlhRUE5dGa/Girls of MU?dl=0#

its not that i dont like you its just that i hate you without even knowing you not sure why but i hate all arabs and arab speaking people except lebanon lebanon is cool

Since when do so many arabs browse Sup Forums? Why the hell do you guys come here anyway, how is this place fun for you? And how did you discover this board?

طيب كلشي منيح، انا عم أدرس اللغة العربية و بدّي بتمرس شوي.before you you go what's قاسكت

I'm not even Arabic amigo but I'm studying Arabic and wanted to practice with some pol pals is all

Oh neat, I find it quite an interesting language but know next to nothing about it. How's it going?

i like pol its the most objective and honest platform ever and its fun for the great posts and freindly interactions im just fucking with you this place is the shitiest place in human history it constants of idiots and racist bigiots who think that they are better because of their skin color or racial background who also think that they control society i mean maybe a couple years back but now not a chance their was conformity and unity back then but now its just a bunch of creeps who watch bad anime and jerk off to creep shots

>its fun for the great posts and freindly interactions
fuck you mohammad allah allah allah mohammed jihad isis i made by CIA syria general is a lie #SavetheChildren #Kony2012 the south will rise again and probably hang you u dirty rapefugee i kinda hope a truck hits you after it's done running over germans and frogs. Fuck the EU btw, which I hear your gov't in Turkey is still trying to get into. World-dominating caliphate? LOL nope! Just begging for muh EU gibs

Well OK, so why do you come here then?

the last language you should learn its arabic it has over 12 million words and its just sketchy plus your not a native tounge so even if you learned it you will never have the right pronunciation

It's pretty interesting but is also very different English. It's a bit difficult to go from Arabic to English but I do enjoy it

for shits and giggles

I just want to know what فاسكت is

hahahahahahaha your stupidity amuses me

What did she mean by this?

it means keep quiet

You're a hero user. Some of those girls are fuckin smokes.

Ahhh now I see, إسكت also please don't assume my gender and also goodbye all

And for the هنتاي, right?

she is controlled by the jews?

a FUCKING tree

pretty much anything kinda sad really

Made me lol

>hollywood celebrity
>controlled by the jews
no waaaaaay

you sir are my new favourite person

i was just making a wild guess

hahahaha watching you subhumans crawl around in your own filth amuses me

btw pls don't get mad at me and launch a nuke at my country LOOOOOL

>Those lifeless eyes

actually we live in a pretty civilized cities and what ever you call the middle east its still has far fewer issues than europe canada and usa combined i mean we love respect and cherish our women while you mama and rape them check the rape stats in canada your among the top 10 countries i guess canadians arent so nice after all