Why are "poor" people always so untidy?

Maybe that's why you're poor because being personally untidy and filthy shows your level of self respect and lack of planning and management skills. It costs ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be neat and tidy and thus you can organise better and sort out things in the most efficient manner.

I see this everywhere, dorms are messy, students, workers, roomates etc

For the same reason poor people are terrible with their money.

Stupidity/low IQ

Drugs

Yeah probably. What I said pisses me of to autistic screeching levels as my city is very nice but there's fuck all these students with shitty ass cars and smell and it's unsightly as fuck. You're in college therefore you are not poor, you might as well have at least some self respect geez

/autistic screeching

Imagine living in a house now imagine all that stuff in the house is now in one room
This is what being poor is like

You can still organise that shot so ot doesn't look like you've spilled food on the carpet, punched through the walls and not look like you came straight outta india

my neighbor shits in buckets in his living room

Define poor, because whoever owns that room don't look poor to me.

My sister does too. Pretty disgusting because she says shes not strong enough to dump it. It builds up to the rim of the 5 gallon bucket. Then whomever actually helps her move it ends up spilling it all over their jeans and feet. Its fucking disgusting that she can fuck 3 different niggers a week but cant empty a shit bucket (or use a bathroom). Fucking crack has ruined poor white bitches.

that sucks. my neighbor just likes to save his feces. not a crackhead afaik

Damn, a literal 5 gallon shit bucket. That's how peasants used to do it

You physical state is a reflection of your mental state. If you are apathetic and careless about one area of by ur life odds are you are apathetic and careless about others.

This is why fat women are often sluts with horrible personalities. They possess poor impulse control, poor grasp of consequences, and are controlled by their appetites.

Beauty and order is always naturally preferred for a reason.

It's to stop burglars finding the good shit.

Fucking degenerate neighbor

Organization ability transcends just their ability to keep their room clean. Reflective of their shitty life decisions and inability to organize themselves

Low disgust sensitivity

For real or quality shit post?

>people will fall for this bait

good job on being original.

>time is free

Post your hands right now fatty.

Actually, untidiness has been linked to intelligence many, many times

"poor" as in im not starving but I cant afford to pay my car insurance this month or i forgot to pay the utilities

Neatness is so underrated.

It's actually less time consuming to manage an organized house than a shitheap. Just stop randomly dropping shit on the floor, put it in a logical place, and you'll spend less time looking for your stuff.

your point?

If only I were LARPing. She lives in the niggeriest part of town in a nigger filled boarding house. She shits in the bucket because niggers are always in the bathroom. She doesnt prostitute afaik but she has 3 nigger boyfriends on the side.Smokes crack. Fights with cops. In and out of jail. *hangs head* Sad times.

Fucking freak, keep compensating. Enjoy the Windex induced brain damage.

what just happened? what was the first thing flying off?

It's exactly this. With good sense, good planning, responsibility, and some brains the world is yours. People do generally end up where they belong in socio-economic terms.

Why do burger cunts complain about being poor, while obviously having rooms that don't resemble poverty at all (hint: not being able to buy the latest iphone is not being poor).

did he died

what the fuck is going on here? the video is so grainy and you can't see shit because it's dark

I think really the face we do any of this shit is people will make impressions on you on your appearance and it's best to have a good one.
But if you're tidy it also looks like you have nothing to steal right?
This is true but I am generalising.
It is. I don't know why I'm autistically screeching about it. Maybe it's because I was with a friend and we saw this woman who looked normal and parked beside us but when we looked in her car it was absolutely filthy with food and scratched paint and shit. Worst of all she left her fucking wallet in plain view on the floor

rich people are disgusting they just pay poor people to clean their shit for them.

u r a fag.

There's an old saying that goes like this: Poor people have poor ways.

Meh. I like my dirty room
>today's profit
Fuck you waggies.