What are your thoughts after seeing this?

What are your thoughts after seeing this?

More photos here:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dandara-dos-santos-dead-brazil-9980288

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tBLODm5ls
liveleak.com/view?i=f80_1448324345
bestgore.com/beheading/endless-beheading-man-axe/
bestgore.com/murder/man-dismemberment-axe-still-alive-mexico/
youtube.com/watch?v=X2RiIHJjzm0
youtube.com/watch?v=20K8B8jrtUA
youtube.com/watch?v=paQhkCodc78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>her
Those are my thoughts. Not that a person is dead. Not that a person has committed murder. But that I'm being told something that isn't.

Sad, but what do you seriously expect from Brazilians.

I watched, kinda funny to see niggers killing niggers

> why can't we be more progressive like Brazil

but... muh multiculturalism

Brazil is a proud multicultural country!

>Harrowing footage shows petrified trans woman plead for her life moments before being beaten and shot dead.....

>FULL OF SEX CHANGE HORMONES, FEMINISM AND GENDER FLUIDS!
fuck fags

top kek

Where's the problem?

This happend for using the wrong bathroom.

where's the liveleak video

They beat the shit out of a tranny a few years ago. Some shit about the tranny was trying to jerk off and pissed off the cops or prison guards trying to bite them, because they were trying to stop the fapping and they beat the shit out of >her. The tranny was all fucked up and deformed and put in prison. Never heard about it again.

Isn't this sort of stuff common in Brazil?

Doesn't look like America to me. God people are so desperate to find trans victims and display them internationally non-stop as if it's a demographic under any realistic threat despite the fact that they're really not.

Anyone got a webm?

The problem isn't transphobia, it's Brazilians.

>be Brazilian tranny
>beat up female streetwalkers for their space
>beat up men for their money as they fell into your trap
>get beat up by rival pimps

>Woman
>Her

have a kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tBLODm5ls

>nigger killing tranny nigger
Am I supposed to be feeling something?

>it turns out to be muslims that did it because the person in question ate pork on ramadan
>the news outlet immediately buries the story forever, or somehow blames it on white people
>gotta shove in Drumpf for good measure

Looks like a normal day in Brazil.

liveleak.com/view?i=f80_1448324345

It says Brazil in the link you stupid cunt

One less Brazilian.

Kek

If the news are going to report on crimes like this in south america they're going to need to employ a lot more journalists.

It would also redpill the masses about the savages

bestgore.com/beheading/endless-beheading-man-axe/

The digits is wit me.
If I get 0 or digits Rastafarianism is the official religion of Sup Forums 4 ever.

>The problem isn't transphobia, it's Brazilians.

It's a shame. Murder is tragedy.

brazil

redeemed

grrrr, it make me so triggered. Im triggerring so hard right now. #literallyshaking

I bet Trump is to blame for this.... or maybe Brexit... fucking cis gendered, patriarchal, transphobic racists.

It identifies as female statue ?

>the blurred out boobs

My thoughts are that that seems par for the course in a country such as Brazil. Also serious question, why the fuck does everyone in these shitholes exclusively wear flipflops? Every video I see of these places and no one owns a pair of proper shoes.

>Fortaleza, Ceara state, Brazil.

Fake news from a fake country.

one more time, I am using all my Qi energy, digits 4 Rasta.

As someone armed with facts and the knowledge that rehabilitation is more effective than punishment, I hope the correctional system can help these poor young murderers to get the help they need and have them functioning in society again in 10 years.

I imagined deadpool was getting dressed to save her but it was too hard to get into his costume so he was late
But when he got out he fucked it in the tran pussy

*in the brazilian northeast region

I don't even understand what they're talking in the video.

But Brasil is a Multikulti Paradise where Transwomen are idolized.

You shouldn't kill mentally ill people

There really needs to be an extension that changes "trans woman" to "delusional faggot"

Well it's a subhuman kind of justice, but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. Trannies should be killed, they are an abomination. But they should be executed lawfully and orderly.

Yeah, Brazil is like the purge at night their trannies have to be crazy as shit even by tranny standards or they'll get killed.

Murder is not tragedy you brainwashed fuck.
Tragedies are natural catastrophes, disasters, and other misfortunes.

Murders are anything but natural or a matter of misfortune.

You've read too much MSM calling the ISIS attacks at San Bernardino and Pulse Night Club Orlando "Tragedies"

It's probably bad of me to say this because I only watched the clip in the link,
But where is the will to survive ? Since when do you sit criss crossed apple sauce and wait for four men to toss you into a wheelbarrow.
How do you let them wheel you to your death without once trying to run, fight, kick bite scream, literally anything ?

>her

There's something wrong with you if you actually think that. I was going to say "So people with depression should be killed too?" but you're probably retarded enough to think that.

That axe is either dull as shit or it's harder to take off someone's head than I thought

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board

In my perfect society those Trans people would not be able to go get their bodies mutilated on a whim.
They wouldn't have casual access to the hormones.

If they hate their dick they can bleed to death when they try to cut it off, or go get some medication for the obvious mental disorder

No, they only say that to lure you to their murder jungle where the softness of your hormoned pelt will fetch a high price. Only an idiot would fall for that.

Is this in Rinkeby?

Why is it wrong to kill degenerates?

They could have chosen not to be what they are. The idea that they're genetically destined to be this way is a jewish lie, they recently proved fags are not dna dependent.

The jew is attempting to remove free will from the equation. I say we hold people accountable. If nothing else, trannies should be in the nuthouse.

I'd say that Brazil deserves this for wasting all of it's money on the worst Olympics in history and now can't even afford to pay their police force because of it.

>her
FAKE NEWS

Wheelbarrow rides for trannies?

Not necessary, man.

You think depression is equal to being an HIV sodomite who dresses like a woman?
And you have the gall to call others retarded?

Don't know about multiculturalism, but you got crazy asses n tits.

He got some serious ass whooping before they started to film.

Normal. Most trannies are bandits and get killed. More than half of them have AIDS.
There were 4 of them last time I went to the mall. They are so fucking disgusting. And the most horrible part is to know that being a tranny faggot is quite common here in HUELAND.

>Oh but drumpf is good he never instills hate into people!!

Explain this shit.

They've already killed you at that point. A single tranny will not be able to outrun or fight off multiple men, if she tried her death would only be worse.

>her

These are grown ass adult professionals writing this shit.

Subhuman savages sure are great at dealing with trannies, I'll give them that.

>implying this is "trans hate" and not just another day in BraZOOl

Yeah it's dull, look at this beauty

bestgore.com/murder/man-dismemberment-axe-still-alive-mexico/

Does anyone know why it was killed? Even here people don't kill each other for no reason.

Deserved it.

Should be a legal sport to kill freaks.

Transgenderism is complete nonsense, but that is horrific.

I don't know, man
I'm gay (the non-faggot kind) and I know I'm next, so this gives me a queasy feeling...

Lol this. Inb4 Trump gets the blame. Hurr durr my evil patriarch hegemonies.

hmmm... maybe it's a good thing that the US becomes brazil after all

Really sad to watch, truly shitskins are not human.

He reacted instantly to the guy who hit her with his shoe.
He wasn't beat up to the point of not being able to fight back or run

You really believe that in a situation like that, pleading for your life is better than fight or flight ?

I do not care about trans. If they were not so much into everyone's faces and led it progress slowly over years, they'd be no problems.

Why tho?

Times changed, helicopters are not a thing anymore

That is a propaganda so when you visit Rio they can murder you for your brand new Iphone. Anywhere that isn't the south is at least 70% sheboons.

>having pity for tranny niggers
fuck off refaggot

Life isn't a movie, leaf. It don't work that way.

I wish this happened in America, too, to mutants like pic related.

What does queasy mean? Also, no one's gonna hate you for being gay, they'll hate you if you're a whiny pussy who demands special treating or try to convince them that they're asshole who should give you special treating.

>Even here people don't kill each other for no reason.
>brazil
>24/7 chimpout where niggers shoot each other for fun

Me man u gotta abandon that white devil Babylon lifestyle me brada. You gotta smoke di ganja and praise the Jah brotha.
Listen to the rasta man Sam speak the truth about the white devil sodomite man.
youtube.com/watch?v=X2RiIHJjzm0

>they'd be no problems.

No, they'd still be a problem, but they might have normalized it like they did with sodomy.

>What are your thoughts
>Brazil
As if people in Brazil need a reason to do this to someone.

I see you've never broken a person before.

Fight or flight ceases being a response.

Forcing me to consider and think about your sexuality violates the NAP. Stay off my brain-lawn and we'll be fine.

Are you that faggot who keeps saying you want a bf in every fucking thread?

Anyway, that's a special treatment for trannies.

Kek. Guy from my class visited Brazil. I told him that he was a cunt for gambling with the health of Denmark going two-way ticket to the homestead of the Zika virus. Kekked when he came home robbed.

>Dandara

Isn't that Megumin's mother?

It does though.
No man would give up like that.
This wasn't an ISIS beheading video where he was surrounded by 20 armed people.

4 guys. the odds are incredibly slim that you would survive long enough to deter the attack or get help,

But I'd rather die getting shot in the back then in a fucking wheelbarrow

>Trannies demands special treatment
>gets beatings and a wheel-barrel parade

Enjoy hell user you will reap what you have sown
>inb4 fedora tipping

This is exactly why we need to expand the travel ban to all third world countries and brown people.

Memes are brain viruses and thus a violation of the NAP.

>they blur the breasts
>despite having a male (flat chest) breasts
Can't show XY chromosome breasts now?

>Meanwhile in America.
ugh, this country is so bigoted. can you believe anyone can't walk into any public bahtroom they want? #fucktrump

It's murder which is an abomination before God no matter who the victim is.

He visited Rio de Janeiro? Even brazilians avoid that fucking hellhole

is it sad that this illicited less reaction from me than this?
youtube.com/watch?v=20K8B8jrtUA
youtube.com/watch?v=paQhkCodc78

No I suppose thats the normal human reaction.

protip: don't be trans in brazil
>real protip: don't be in brazil