Mixed race population is growing three times faster than the regular population

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2017/03/08/519010491/why-mixed-race-americans-will-not-save-the-country

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/amp/?espv=1
pewsocialtrends.org/2015/06/11/multiracial-in-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eww

>Mixed-race couple growing 3 times faster than anyone else
>Still lack a group to feel a belonging to

What a fucking joke.

fake news

>not wanting the foot long ebony dong

I hate mixed race people more than niggers

Diversity = Rabid Degeneracy

The west has been in decline for quite some time. Social instinct is powerful. Ideas, not as much.

The elite know this. They'd prefer subservient vessels to manipulate than people with a proud history.

It's quite grotesque.

We, as a species, need to think this bullshit hierarchical domination through. There are people are actually believe in dichotomies.

>These figures were highest among people of black-white and black-Native American descent.

Why do blacks lie so much?

DELET THIS NOW

BLACKED YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HAHAHAHA YES! BLACKED!

white men have been cucked by Disney and feminism they subconsciously hate themselves and refuse to breed and will abort any baby they create

FUCKING DELETE THIS YOU MICK BASTARD

Huh? Do they mean hispanics?

>Still lack a group to feel a belonging to
Mixed people (assuming white/non-white) usually grow up confused in their teens before aligning hard with their non-white side. The biggest black supremacists I know are born from coal burners. Mixed people very rarely align with their white sides

I have a big dick and don't really mind if white women fuck other races of men. I plan on marrying a Latina. Our kids will be intelligent and attractive.

But most mixed race people are neither attractive or intelligent, and its usually because the quality of their parentage is so low. That's really what this means, the lowest of us are having genetic success. And it's often at taxpayer's expense.

Disgusting.

AMERICA YES!

>descendants of moor rape babies
>white

good

Sup Forumss favorite dream, more hapas

I suspected this as well. A lot of it is probably wm/aw

>I plan on marrying a Latina. Our kids will be intelligent and attractive.
Please tell me this is a joke

Can I get a quick rundown? Read a few paragraphs and all the lefty buzzwords are headache inducing.

fuck the us

>fuck the us
What did he mean by this?

kek.

No. They can have good genes too user. Pedestalizing white pussy is a dead end.

/mixedrace/ here

The jews have no idea the monster they've created.

I hate jews, niggers, leftists, trannies, and all the other filth that contaminate the tranquility of our nation more than anyone I have ever met. I am not held back by PC and I will play against their shit at every turn.

No one can deny the reproductive superiority of ebony dong, not even right wing purebreeds.

fuck YOU

Your first mistake is thinking there's a "side" to align with. The white side of my family is a fractured mess. The black side of my family is a fractured mess.

I'll say one thing. My black family isn't as educated as my white family, but they seem much calmer and less riddled with pathetic neuroses.

My white family is more economically stable, but less religious, and less happy.

>liberals and the msm calling obama black

really overclocks the cpu

What type? I'm guessing a hapa

Natasha? Lolwhat

>No. They can have good genes too user.
I can tell you from experience, if you care at all about your race or your European heritage being passed on to your children that will all go out the window once your spic wife shits out a batch of castizo babies.
>Pedestalizing white pussy is a dead end.
You are a degenerate, your spic wife will hang on DOTR, I will personally curb stomp your mongrel children, etc et. al

OK, fuck me user

Black & White

But my Black parent is a real creamy nigger, definitely some white genes somewhere down the bloodline.

BM/WW?

>Mixed people very rarely align with their white sides
Society very rarely treats mixed race people as white, and if you're not white you're an other. Unless you're light enough to "pass" (not all that uncommon among hispanic mixed race people).

Hapa here. I completely agree and I know other mixed races such as my quadroon friend would agree too.

I don't even like socializing with white Americans and find their social values callous and reprehensible and even then I vastly prefer them in charge to a Jew, shitskin or anyone else due to the general order and stability of things.

Jews especially piss me off. There's just something about a group of people that would sell out their own countrymen for the sake of religious brethren they don't even know that sets my teeth on edge.

No. There is a stupid trend among whites in the US to claim that they have MUH NOBLE SAVAGE blood in them so they can feel special when they tell people about it.

They are full of shit.

>at least I have my constitution

Holy shit. I audibly kek'd, user.

Thank you. I hope I don't have to fight you irl.

Yeah, you are kinda dumb. Mixed races are monstrously attractive, just look at the % of movie stars considering sex icons for example that are mixed vs full.

My whole family is mixed and we are goddamn gorgeous. In fact I made it a priority to always have women professors and bosses because I can get away with a fuckload of more stuff with them than some fat dude with a unibrow because of how I look.

Brains are completely overrated and only useful if you have no other talent or genetic gift to fall back on.

I don't beleive in a master race, but I do beleive in subhumans, I don't hate white people, sure their are plenty of cucks and apathetic whites but I agree, they are way better than the self serving destructive kike and the subhumans they enable, but ultimately I think whites are inherently necessary for a stable civilization and like them the most. I think niggers need to get a fucking job, but you know user if I could witness and convince the timid whites to feed kikes, leftists, subhumans, and faggots to a woodchipper on national television I would have a higher opinion of them.

The worst thing Hitler ever did was not gas Jews.

top kek

2030 is the year of supreme gentlemen

>NPR
Don't even have to read the title to know this is propaganda
Please educate yourself and learn how to spot fake news son
google.com/amp/s/www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/amp/?espv=1

>Mixed races are monstrously attractive

Lel.

>Mixed races are monstrously attractive, just look at the % of movie stars considering sex icons for example that are mixed vs full.

Most of these people in entertainment are heavily surgically modified. Even the Rock had his bitch tits removed and he's been on GH for decades. Most of the mixed women have cosmetic procedures and make aesthetic choices to look more white and Nordic.

>My whole family is mixed and we are goddamn gorgeous

I don't believe you, and if it were true, the exception is not the rule.

>In fact I made it a priority to always have women professors and bosses because I can get away with a fuckload of more stuff with them than some fat dude with a unibrow because of how I look.

Utterly pointless to mention.

>Brains are completely overrated and only useful if you have no other talent or genetic gift to fall back on.

Intelligence is genetic, and this lack of social foresight is one of the main reasons mixing with people like you is so wholly undesirable.

they also have notably more health problems

>all the mixed posters are American

but she is a racist and stupid

this is an interesting phenomenon. will america be completely mixed in the future? i wonder if ethnic clash still exist then.

Don'd kid yourself user, Most mullattos come out looking like niggers with a splash of cream and are genetically dominated by the ugly simian genes

I'm a mestizo too :)

nooooooooooooooooooo. the rise of nigger spics

>62%

yes.

before you ask, yes I resent my mothers decision to flush my perfect white bloodline down the fucking africa toilet, but I am happy to exist as an American and would probably be less redpilled if I was white seeing that I wouldn't be able to say nigger and get away with it.

Anyone notice that ever since the Vault 7 information came out these faggots have been sliding?

>regular population
>worrying about mixed races at all anymore
You regular people really need to prioritize you crises, because you appear to have bigger problems than halfricans like me.

My wife is Filipina and we just had a baby. Thank god we had a girl. Flips are pretty based actually. The in laws dig Trump. We went to Chicago the other day. They took pics in front of Trump tower.

Are countries in Latin America where race mixing wasn't as much taboo or illegal completely mixed and free of ethnic clashes by now?

Nope, there's more mixed people but it just means there is now a gradient of success and social class with pure blacks at the bottom, mulattoes near bottom, mestizos average, the more pure whites and Asians pretty successful, with the top elites a bunch of direct descendants of conquistadors with some Jews in there who wormed their way with the usual Jewish tricks.

>No. There is a stupid trend among whites in the US to claim that they have MUH NOBLE SAVAGE blood in them so they can feel special when they tell people about it.
>They are full of shit.

Not really desu.

Bretty common.

Embrace the ones who lurk fellow American, We are far better than the white americans who welcome racial suicide.

FAKE NEWS

>whites and American Indian biracial adults are the largest multiracial group

this is the article s source

Defund NPR. When NPR was even against Bernie you know something was up. Yes I know Bernie sucks but when I liked him I was excited to hear they would be talking about him on an NPR show.

>After our commercial break we will talk at length about Bernie Sanders

Guess what they talked about? How great Hillary was. That kind of tactic, along with Michael Savage was the beginning of my journey to the truth.

Also as a disclaimer, even when I was retarded enough to like Bernie I didn't think Trump was bad. I wasn't that retarded.

Lol fucking kek. You are either confusing mixed-ethnicity with mixed-race by which your story could be true. A.k.a Irish/Italian mixing for example. Or you are simply full of shit.

Native/White = shit
Asian/White = very shit
Black/White = top tier shit

Any racial mixing between shitskins is even worse. You delusional weakling, 50% of your genome is actively fucking you over 24/7.

>We are far better than the white americans who welcome racial suicide.

There's some ITT

We fight the subhuman inside us everyday, so we're more attuned to the tricks of kikery and niggardry

FAKE NEWS

>whites and American Indian biracial adults are the largest multiracial group

this is the articles source

L
M
A
O

God damn Bog nigger

you need to kill yourself seriously it must suck ass having a mixed family the white side doesnt want you because they know your mother is a coal burning whore and your nigger side doesn't give a fuck but hates you anyway because you are lighter

stupidity to intelligence
blissful ignorance to aware of potential problems and dangers

Dunning–Kruger effect the post

The bible isn't even geographically accurate pleb

thats fine, blacks and whites will assimilate in time :)

You're calling other people dumb and basically saying you are dumb and you need to exploit retarded women to get ahead? This is quality bait my man.