Trump was a mistake

Trump was a mistake...
With his recent release of Obamacare-lite, we can conclude he has no idea what the fuck he is doing and is only out to profit himself and his friends from his presidency.

I want to still have faith in our President but each passing day he is making it hard for me to defend him in the public sphere on the decisions and facts that are presented of him lying or conning the American people.

Any other Trump supporters rationally looking at the facts and his Presidency?

He is obviously way better than Hillary but my god that is not saying much.

hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

I looked through the documents, it's literally nothing. Huh, I wonder what all the hype was about. Pretty much useless stuff.

Not a rabbi. or mudslime, or nigger.

Just an American who isn't blindly sucking Trump cock.
I sort of still have faith but ultimately the goal really wasn't to have a functioning President but just to usher in an era of complete chaos.

Memes aside, do you actually regret your decision to help get Trump elected?

He's one of the least competent leaders our country has ever had, and he may legitimately be psychotic.

Sure, we all got swept up in the absurdity/hilarity of the moment, but we forgot that our actions could have long term consequences.

Shitposting for fun is one thing, but when it begins to have a real world impact, I think it's time to re-evaluate motives.

We were so concerned with whether or not we could, we didn't stop to think if we should, and now the world has to share that burden.

I just think we should all be a little more careful in the future.

>he has no idea what the fuck he is doing and is only out to profit himself
Are you a troll? Seriously, you're not very good at it. The whole world has known this for quite some time, even his own supporters.

No just an idiot who actually believed he was the people's champion

I think there was things we can take away and learn from the left and right after all is said and done. Both sides were right in their own ways but I guess "be careful what you wish for because you just might get it" fits perfectly.

I don't hate trump or an anti- trump person, I just question his motives now where before I thought he was a true American looking out for the people. It is getting increasingly harder to defend him with each fuck up that him and his administration commit.

You sound weak willed
like you have personal problems you expected him to fix or something?
What's your biggest problem right now

>reddit spacing this hard
You have to go back.

How does it feel getting 0.05 cents per post?

I agree. Trump is getting harder to defend and while it has been a fun ride, I'm honestly ready to gtfo.

Where did this Reddit spacing meme come from? Because it's tiny quick reply box spacing.

I don't give a shit if OP is a paid shill. He is not FUCKING WRONG!

>Here is our vote, go to Washington and repeal OBANGOCARE.
t. the people
>Thanks for your vote, NO.
t. Republicunts

AND TRUMP IS FUCKING SUPPORTING THIS IDIOCY.

FUCK. WHY??

That's what happens when you vote for a fascist. They only care about the elite who put them in power and if you argue why you are getting fucked they throw you in a concentration camp.

fuck DRUMPF and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

>FUCK. WHY??

We live in a one party state, the corporate state.

Then why the fuck is trump supporting this stupidity? He is not a corporate shill.

>He is not a corporate shill.

FUCK YOU NIGGER WE ARE TAKING THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL. TRUMP 2020. EIGHT YEARS FUCKO. STRAP IN OR STRAP ON TO PLEASE YOUR FAT WIFE WHEN SHES ON BREAK FROM HER BLACK BULL, KEK. WHY STOP HERE THOUGH, IVANKA TRUMP 2024. BARRON TRUMP 2032. GOD EMPEROR TRUMP RESSURRECTED THROUGH NANITES 2050- FOREVER UNTIL WE LEAD A GREAT SPACE EXPEDITION TO THE ANDROMEDA SYSTEM. CLONE TRUMP AND HAVE HIM GOVERN ALL SYSTEMS. NO TURNING BACK NOW YOU GODDAMN FAGGOT

I didn't vote for Trump, but after watching my fellow liberals spaz out nonstop for the last few months while he's been consistently meeting his campaign promises, I kind of wish that I had voted for him. Dude's probably the first on-the-level president since JFK.

No wonder the CIA is trying to destroy him.

hey are you part of BLM?

>With his recent release of Obamacare-lite
Should just repeal OR let it stay as it is.

Either solution would lead to the desire of the majority of people to ask for total repeal.

He would get more from letting the middle class suffer 1-3 more "Affordable" increases and just get rid of it entirely.

Our government has no place in forcing us to use private insurance companies. My big issue with it is the forced tax for non-compliance.

The trouble is that its just MORE of the same (and a NEW 'entitlement' program). This is the worst of all fucking worlds.

>increasinglynervousman.jpg