Why do gay """""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" have to announce that they're gay at every...

why do gay """""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" have to announce that they're gay at every breathing moment

They don't have a personality other than gay.

their sexuality is their identity. anyone that makes their sexuality their identity should kill themselves

Or just cut it out

I'm gay!

Your first instinct is correct

>normalize and encourage gay """pride"""
>faggots take their own faggotry as something important to be announced
God i fucking hate our decadent society

I was going to bring up anecdotal evidence but there are exceptions to the rules. Just don't associate with the ines who make being gay their personality

Pretty much this. I don't think they should kill themselves, however. The world has to understand that gay men's lives revolve around sex. It's sex and money and almost nothing else for them. Assuming the gay guy has a decent job, it's 8 hours a day dedicated to money, 10 ours dedicated to sex or doing something that will allow him more or better sex, and MAYBE 6 hours for sleep.

I was raised by gay people and they didn't do this.

But what the fuck do I know. I'm just a "cuck" who loves his leftist family because I have STRONG CONSERVATIVE family values, and a TRADITION of empathy towards downtrodden people.

I'm gay!

because they secretly get turned on by being killed by the local population.

Do your friends really announce "Bi the way, I thought you should know that I am an homo sexual" *waggles eyebrows* "emphasis on the Sexual" at every opportunity?

Or do they just work their boyfriend's cock into the convo about as often as straight guys mention girlfriends/wives/women they wanna bang?

If you have no gay friends, then the actual answer for your circumstances is a variant on survivor bias - you assume people are straight until they tell you otherwise; therefore, the only aquaintances you know are gay are the ones who tell everyone in sight about it.

Because the lefties have made it a supper important identity to be recognized.

No one gives a shit, but these people have such low self esteem that they are looking for something to make them feel good about themselves.

WTF im gay now!

Cuck

if you had strong conservative values you'd disown them because faggotry is degenerate

wow i love gay people now my digits will be 58

Because they need to have an identity that is different and gives them different privileges.

Pretty much this DESU.

Because it's a great way to make liberals shut the fuck up when they're trying to lecture you on some dumb moral bullshit.

He's larping. It never happened. With true conservative red-pilled values you'd know that sodomy (and other filth) is fucking degenerate and not acceptable as part of a clean, healthy society. These people are a disease and they are spreading like cancer thanks to fucking Jews.

If you tell people that they should be ashamed, you're going to see a subsequent pride movement

It happened for fags and now its happening for white men

Difference is, sodomy movements always had momentum behind them with the left and sympathetic lefty media. White people do not have that. It's FAR MORE genuinely grassroots for white people to rise up. Even right-leaning media isn't "pro-white" just yet. Any movement forward by white people is due to a genuine racial consciousness. Sodomy movements didn't have that consciousness. They only had "muh gay sex and marriage." Bunch of faggots.

you just don't notice the gays who don't say they're gay.

Because they are egotistical and mentally ill. I'll give you a sampling of the confirmed fags I know in my life:

>fag relative
shows up to every gathering like he's a young Tim Gunn at a press party or something, obsessed with fashion and always has an outlandish hairstyle/earrings. pompous as hell and talks only about art and his scene
>dyke daughter at cop's funeral
gets up and makes a speech about how he was such a good loving father, because he totally accepted my lifestyle because I'm a lesbian you know and this is 2017
>dyke acquaintance I sold car to
Invite her inside our house and we talk with family for a while, 80% of the conversation is about her "lifestyle" and the "struggles" she faces
>dyke relative who got married
wasn't bad until she got married and was quiet really, but afterward she went full SJW diversity officer and turns every family dinner into a fucking conservative witch hunt and lecture on alternative lifestyle

My grandparents and parents are kind people and tolerated them at first but are mad as fuck at their selfishness and egoism. They used to get angry whenever I said the word fag but now they join in.

They are mentally ill.

Autists/aspies tend to fixate on one thing. For homos it is their deviancy.

Plus there is now safty to do it and promotion of it.

Start beating and killing them again, and it goes away overnight.

they have nothing else that makes them, them.

It really is time to switch back to the early 1900s with pretty much every social norm. We've gone way too far down the "fucked up" track and we need to turn around. Time to start over.

I was passing some kind of beauty products shop and the salesman there talked so gay that a foreign guy who was asking him what the store sold couldn't even understand him.

>oh yes we have sthkincare products
>vat products?
>sthkincare
>I am sorry...?
>STHKIN CARE

They usually don't in reality

Why do football fans have to announce what games theyre watching constantly? Why do christians have to announce how theyre christians constantly? Why do southerners have to say theyre southern constantly?

this.

they need to be eccentric or else they won't find a partner.

and gays are hypersexual so they're eccenteric 24/7

All of these desu
Why do people have to fucking announce anything 24/7

So you're saying being gay is an identity choice. I agree. You're not born with it. You've chosen it as your identity.

Dead on accurate user.

Homosexuals should be hanged.

bruh, atlas, need me to carry some of that weight?

It really is leftist egotism and narcissism that's spreading like a disease. These people need to be shut down. Leftist media and academia is encouraging them, but it's driving everybody else fucking nuts. This shit is a mental disorder.

Some countries are even encouraging their pre-pubescent kids to engage in this type of identity.