JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ
youtu.be/wQ4PYVATBac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much would charge to have sex with Hildawg?

Please go away

No charge, just toss me a six-pack.

Thank you Jesus that I don't have to hear about this UGLY OLD bitch every day for the next eight years!

Ask huma

I see she's going for the soccer mom look

>dressing up presidential while puttering around her house

god damn, would fuck

She's so fucking sexy, i was hoping she would win so i could prostitute myself in DC in the hopes of getting a call by madame president for some late night pampering.

MUH DICK

She's losing body mass. Any day now it's only a matter of time.

The only good news about CIA hack is somewhere, there is audio and or footage of Hillary crying, cursing and yelling on the night of Nov 8th

>I'd like to speak to the manager

holy fuck
J U S T
U
S
T

Huma is a dude.

She went all in on the woman strike. Didn't work at all today. Or any other day since the election....

Every time I see her fucking wrinkled doe-eyed face she seems like she's slipping further and further into insanity.

>Implying she isn't hooked up to some kind of regeneration device all night and getting rituallly sacrificed children's blood pumped through her veins to live another day

It's weird how society is so unabashedly dystopian right now.

There isn't a hint of fear, disorder, or questioning on the surface. It just is what it is and actively questioning its authority is BAD and lowers your social value.

The minute you open your eyes you realize how bad it has gotten and it begins to dawn on you how massive this system is. It makes you feel small, upset, and powerless. Yet, almost ironically, it makes you feel free, like you're an individual and you know who you are. It gives you power to not fall in line. And while we don't control the levers of power now, and these powerful institutions still have their tentacles wrapped around almost all aspects of main stream life, we know everyday our side is gaining more followers. Because once you take the red pill, you know there is no going back. Every time something like this drops, another normie is woke up. They know that something is up and everyone around them is ignoring it.

Right now there is little we can do to combat the Deep State/Establishment/Elites/globalists, but we must continue spreading out message. If enough of us wake up our peers, the foundation of these corrupt institutions will crumble, and we will have freedom

It is only when we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything.

still Crooked eyes Hillary I see

Die cunt. Just fucking die cunt.

CUNT.

I thought that was a kid in a Halloween costume from the catalogue.

I'd suck her dick

She could drain my life force if you know what i mean

what an ugly looking bitch.

I'M HOLDING ON
WHY IS EVERYTHING SO HEAVY

It's a wonderful thing to witness

Pretty sure she is wearing a wig

r/the_donald plz leave. This godess has had enough, it's time for mum to rest.

here is a better version

I knew she would do this

a hawt dude

Still rocking the 'female dystopian leader' look, I see.

This would get my dick so hard. I love you, Huma!

I would choose cyanide pills over her

Can I holller?

>just.jpg

HAHAHAHA she's completely lost it

Mark my words, she will be dead by 2020

She has shota /cuteboy/ hair

I'm starting to realize how O.G. she is and how good it was she didn't get elected President.

>fuck up the black community since blacks were becoming more conservative
>more single mothers means more women relying on welfare
>more women relying on welfare means they are raised around it and teach their kids the same way
>promote feminism that splits men and women in the white community but also black community
>black women hate black men now and black men no longer like black women (at least on a social level)
>subtly add black men + white female in media to make black men feel wanted and white women feel like they'll be powerful again
>three of these groups are now under your finger (democrats) and this is not counting the illegals

>Lost because the fuck ups under her finger wouldn't shut the fuck up

>LET'S

>GIVE

>HER

>A

>MAKEOVER!

The Democratic Party, the party of tween girls who refuse to grow up.

lol i dont think that microphone on that 7000 inch smart TV works anymore

genuine voice of freedom

Damn, Tony is cut.

Please get this trending like the Brendan Frasier meme.

We might actually be able to drive her to suicide.

and seriously, what the fuck is this, a photoshop, is this real, come on, we really did pull a Marty McFly - is that a wig ? a celebration of "inner youth" ? cue pizzagate reference. lol. next.

Tony? That's Carlos Danger

>shes always really uncomfortable around her ""(((husband))))""
>always really happy around hilldog

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

nah

DELET

hows her new show? She getting them views?

I'm not 100% sure but this may be a shoop

DELET THIS NOW

Literally shivered

Is xe a trans boy now?

she's always had cool hairstyles
anyone saying it looks bad is lying

jaw goals

>Hillary weeps 'how could you do this to me!'
youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ

I actually believed it from the thumbnail. Fuck you.

Made me really think

Hopefully the lack of hair means she has cancer

>ywn take Carlos Dangerfield out to a D.C. area divebar to share a drink and talk about his troubles

guy just needs a hug

She does. She has for a long time. She just claimed not to during the election because IT WAS HER TURN B'AWWWW

youtu.be/wQ4PYVATBac