>all the rest of the world: meters
usa: feet
>all the rest of the world: kilometers
usa: miles
>all the rest of the world: degrees Celsius
usa: farenheit
>all the rest of the world: kilograms
usa: pounds
>all the rest of the world: uses dots in their numbers 1.000.000 (one million)
usa: uses commas 1,000,000 (lol)
>all the rest of the world: writes dates as day/month/year
usa: month/day/year

I am impressed you special snowflakes still use hours, minutes and seconds to measure time.

>>all the rest of the world: uses dots in their numbers 1.000.000 (one million)
I didn't even know this one. How do you write decimals?

>All the rest of the world: losing
USA: winning

with commas

>Brazil
>stars on flag

>America
>flag among the stars

>implying the moon landing wasn´t created in a studio and directed by Kubrick

>eddie bravo detected

>Metric system is so amaze!
>Is complete bullshit for anything but scientific measurement but even then it became out dated with newer shit
>You spend disgusting amounts of wasted time on talking shit about based Standard despite your measurement being just as numerous in issues
Cry more faggot
Just like with everything else, the world can fuck off we aren't going to change for you just so we can be like you, we hate you and like the way we are

>You have to come up with this kind of tinfoil to try and pretend that there is something wrong with our measurement system
Sad!

this
tbqh

All they have is fake

you're the one that's upset so who's the real autist?

so do you say pi is three comma one four?

funny how were the worlds only superpower. Figured you dumb niggers would have taken the hint by now.

I have no problem with imperial (and I am not even Brit) but the usa date system (month/day/year) is stupid

>The civilized world: Water
Brazil: Dirt and Plastic

We've always used commas on our numbers. Decimal points are for decimals representing fractions.

yes and using the worst system in the world we are the most technologically advanced country. what have you managed to do with your metric system, build a favela? stay mad sewer monkey

Go cannibalize a nigger you fucking mongrel.

As if you know what any of those measurements mean, Zika nigger

well to be fair they did provide the world with the first glimpse of a "Purge"-esque environment

>all the rest of the world: run by globalists
usa: elected god emperor trump

Fuck off, you brazilian mongrel shitskin

We're the USA. We don't need your stupid-ass communist units. Now fuck off.

Funny how Trump loves to sell condos to Russians instead of red blooded brave Americans.

yeah

what is there to understand about a measurement you fat fuck?

'Dots' and commas can both fuck off. But especially 'dots'. decimal points should not be used to assist retarded people in counting zeros