Maryland will never be great thread

Why is Maryland viewed as such a total disaster as a state? On paper is should be incredible:

1). Close access to our nations capital
2). Beautiful access to the ocean
3). Great public universities
4). A large east coast city with easy access to D.C. Philly and NY

What gives? Why is it considered a toilet? It should be pretty comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bohemian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers, niggers happened

High taxes
Shitty gun laws
High cost of living
Regularly elects Democrats
Shitty public services

>Maryland
29.8% black
What a fucking shithole!

Natty bo hasn't been brewed in MD since pic related

>1). Close access to our nations capital
>4). ...access to D.C. Philly and NY

Well, there's your problem.

Maryland *is* comfy if you go to the right places. My hometown is still one of my favorite places in the US, and it and the surrounding county was one of the red ones on election night.

t. proud Marylander

1.There are almost as many niggers here as there are whites.
2. Ground zero for leftist degeneracy, literally more left than commiefornia.
3. Soviet gun laws
4.Ocean is cold as shit up here.
5. D.C is a hellhole

What the actual fuck? How come Mr. Bo has a winking eye on that older sign, when now there is no indication of an eye at all? Was it Jews?

OH GOD!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bohemian
>Hoffberger
>Sold out to Lawyer Edward Bennett Williams

JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

>Great public universities
you shitting me son? UMD isn't bad, but its pretty fucking far from great.

Why is Maryland shit? Liberals. Montgomery county is shit, i mean its nice on the surface if you life in the right areas, but it is shit. Baltimore.. eh fuck baltimore. Annapolis is nice. The Maryland part of the DelMarVa Peninsula might as well not be Maryland, its a completely different culture.

The biggest reason though is the fucking traffic cameras. Fuck Maryland.. i grew up mostly in maryland and every time i go back i get a ticket in the mail.

1. Rain Tax
2. Restrictive Gun Laws
3. Baltimore making national news because of riots and looting
4. Western Maryland wants to leave and join West Virginia

It can be, minus the gay laws, pretty based between Towson (north of Baltimore) and Hereford (farther north, basically all white people by this point). Take York road, or route 45, north, and it gets better and better the farther you get.

Reporting from Hunt Valley

P.S. Dems built a light rail that imports all of (((them))) from Baltimore city up north, and even section 8'd some areas -- there has been some assimilation but most neighborhoods went to absolute shit after this.

>nigs
>liberals
>Baltimore
>Montgomery county
>PRINCE GEORGES COUNTY
>nigs
>muslims, chinks, Mexicans
>corrupt government
>high taxes + cost of living
>nigs

t. marylander

It's population density.

That's why it's a shithole.

PG county, montgomery county and baltimore are filled with too many people and they ruin everything else for the rest of us.

I've been in MD for 15 years. This weekend I'm moving to Virginia for a job. I couldn't be more happy about it

Their are so many niggers here it's insane, and the rest of the state is all liberals.

Niggers and liberals

Planning on moving to Virginia too. Can't wait to jump ship.

I'm a Marylander at heart but Virginia has everything Maryland has and more.

Fucking gerrymandered dragon fucks

This desu.

Also the movement of niggers from DC to MD because of DC gentrification is only hurting my home state.

we need to have a baltimore general

we focus on maping out crime, open source intelligence, and trying to expose the left in the city and meme in a republican

im all for it

if we can take balitimore the effects on DC could be huge

Yep, most stuff is cheaper and law are better. The only downside is anything that deals with a vehicle, mainly registration and tickets, are more expensive, but gas is cheaper.

Tell us more user. Are you near the ocean?

To be fair, western Maryland is OK. Anything on the coast has turned to shit.

Welcome to VA, remember to pick up your concealed carry permit along with your new license

Courtesy of the DC suburbs and Baltimore City.

My town's right on the Chesapeake Bay, it's a pretty nice spot. This thread's the first I've heard of the whole "fuck the coast" thing, but my town is a bit of an exception to most of the shit around us

Reminder that 90% of Sup Forums's population is from Maryland.

what percentage of the state is controlled by the NSA?

Eastern shore is ok if you stay out of Salisbury

I firmly believe that if we nuked half of Baltimore then we could solve a majority of Maryland's problems

t. black Marylander who is sick of niggers

Agreed, Salisbury and Princess Anne

Liberals are proud of this? Lmao democrat states are so 1984 I can't even

The closer to PA you get, the better, whereas here in PA we know that the closer you get to Baltimore the shittier PA gets.

Western Maryland is beautiful. Unfortunately its attached to the rest of the state.

The NSA complex is Maryland's largest consumer of electricity.

I live in Pikesville and between the Jews and Niggers its pretty bad desu. At least the Jews dont break into your car

In Annapolis, it's a shit hole just like everywhere else in this fucking God forsaken state. Sanctuary city so we have beaners everywhere. Literally the only upside is that we are so close to DC that if we get nuked we get obliterated instantly and don't have to deal with the shittyness anymore

Baltimore is actually a pretty cool town - way more livable than DC.

Even though the laws and taxes really suck in most of MD, you can get away with quite a lot Baltimore. I would argue that Baltimore has only a casual relationship with law and order. You can literally get away with murder here.

If you work in cash and don't give a fuck about the law, Baltimore is the place for you. Really, Baltimore is somewhere between AnCap and pure Anarchy.

The biggest problem I have seen in Baltimore is we get a lot of young hipster types that don't seem to understand that you can get the shit stomped out you if you come off the wrong way. They start shit, get their ass kicked, call the police, and look confused when nothing happens.

the state taxes are higher than the federal income tax for 95% of people who don't live in a niggtown.

You don't want to use the shitty fluoride saturated city water? you have to pay a rain tax on the well water.

You don't want the shitty city sewage line hooked up to your house? You have to pay a literal flush tax for the septic tank.

You don't want to support higher taxes on the rural folks to pay for handouts to the niggs? then you don't want to live in Mariland.

I always thought it was Edgewater that was shit? I used to live near Severna Park and it was pretty nice desu

I'm from Pasadena right between Annapolis and Baltimore. Pasadena is super safe, decent schools and very few nigs and juden. It's right next to Glen Burnie which is such a white trash area it's nicknamed Glen Burnout. But it's also bordered by Severna Park which is super upper crust and Millersville which has been "enriched" by nigs and mudslimes. Pasadena is the last vestige of hope between Baltimore creeping out into the surrounding counties.

By and large Maryland is full of lifelong Democrats, complete with the entire rainbow of useful idiots plus tons of kikes and everything is super expensive. Some of the college campuses are overrun by Leftist drones.

There are still a few Republican held areas, one of them is Pasadena.

Thank god for my hometown. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Also Annapolis, western MD, Southern MD and the Eastern Shore (del Marva side) are all beautiful, white areas. It's mostly northern and central MD that are shit.

Hasn't Annapolis gone from like 90% white to like 50% white in 20 years or something like that?

>rk which is super upper crust and Millersville which has been "enriched" by nigs and mudslimes. Pasadena is the last vestige of hope between Baltimore creeping out into the surrounding counties.

On point, i used to live near GB in Rivera Beach, sadly the black trash have moved in next door.

I could believe it. It's still a beautiful city, albeit more "enriched" as of late. People are generally respectful there.

AA reporting
If I didn't have a mortgage I would be long gone from this shithole of a state.

The REAL problem is the NSA at Fort Meade. I used to live there and they hired nobody but beta males to be their bitch boys.

fuck off we're full. va already has too many transplants fucking things up for everyone.

Edgewater is shit, but it's also spread to broadneck and parts of severna park. The only upside to edgewater is they have a trailer park. The Cape has a bunch of drug labs now because apparently aacps thought it was a good idea to include pictures of meth and ecstasy labs in health textbooks

Pls nuke Montgomery county

DC is better than Baltimore, there's actually jobs there.

North or South of Annapolis?

Ehhhh pasadena can be kinda white trash aswell but they're the fun kind of white trash. now lemme tell you the few nigs we have in SP are damn near unbearable

Yeah I'm really gonna fuck things up by giving you guys an extra Republican voter and taxpayer

Too close to D.C., so too many liberals

Plus it boarders on the best state, so by comparison you're just fucked

MoCo needs to be gassed, too many cute flip girls who give you blueballs

Man wtf are you on about? Edgewater is just fine. Mostly white and the few blacks down there are super chill and not ghetto scum.

Baltimore is Detroit lite

Only ever dealt with maybe 2 in my life from SP lmao. Where can nigs even dwell in SP??

Unfortunately this

Niggers in SP, there goes the neighborhood.

Why not move to Based PA? You can get funs there, and learn how to defeat I.S.I.S.

I never thought poorly of Maryland, but I'm from New Jersey.

Pretty much, I work downtown at hospital and its pretty bad.

Baltimore looks like a nuke went off. It's a terrible city unless you really like drugs or getting robbed.

>easy access to D.C. Philly and NY
If you Detroit could relocate near by.

Pretty far north of it.

niggers and carpetbaggers

Remember that Maryland used to be the south. And you can still occasionally find REAL locals around here that have lived on this land for generations that still have the accent. Mostly on the eastern shore. But for the most part, it's just carpetbagger rootless cosmopolitans and niggers who flooded in and completely destroyed the cultural identity of the state.

Same thing is currently taking place in VA as spillover from carpetbaggers and federally employed DC scum spills over.

there are a fuck ton of em like a couple roads down from the highschool by an elementary school. and they're literally all related, its fucking weird

Okay nvm I was gonna to be scared i knew you, everyone I know describes my hometown as a small town on the bay.

>it's not that bad

Except for the fucking rich assholes that sell drugs to my older sister. Fucking assholes ruined her life.

Ocean city is awesome during the winter when no one is there. It's hell during the summer

not further north than baltimore right?

FPBP.

It's because there's a rain tax, and Martin O'Malley was popularly elected twice.

Really? What goes on in the winter? Isn't everything closed?

>Montgomery County

Comfy as fuck boy. Low minority density and too pricey for lib cuck hipster bullshit that infests DC. I love wondering down to Bethesda row on Friday night to drink and hangout in Bethesda. Shit's cash.

I'm sorry about your sister m8. I just don't think most people there are addicted to drugs. There's addiction everywhere.

A bit northeast of it, no bully pls

I'm more worried about the spics over in parole moving in to North Annapolis making it new Puerto Rico

>why is maryland shit
>niggers
>fpbp

Did you really have to make this thread?

oh look

Havre de grace?

ehhh north annapolis way the fuck out my way I aint worried yet

A lot of MD transplants move here and vote Democrat. It's like they haven't learned!

Source: 757 MD transplant who watches other MD transplants vote democrat (I vote Republican or Libertarian)

We have one of the worst heroine problems in the country and it's not just the niggers, the kids of carpet baggers and rich fucks get bored and turn to buying selling that garbage.

Damn right, choose your next words carefully user it's the best town in that part of the state

It's sooooo bad on the eastern shore. Like possibly one of the worst heroin spots in the whole country.

No one can drive like a rational person in PA. Native PA drivers suck

the question is is it coming in from maryland ports or from out of state

and then where?

MS-13 seems to be setting up in the region

You just reminded me how comfy Bethesda is. Need to go there sometime.

never been but I totally wanna check it out one day

I can do ocean city in the summer once, maybe twice for a weekend (usually in June to drunkenly laugh at senior weekers) but I'm a degenerate. But I still can't do five minutes on the beach by the boardwalk.

Salisbury's winter graduation at Seacrets, easy af to get laid.

My favorite thing about southern MD (and the only reason I go home) is the outdoors and spending time on the water crabbing

Everything touristy is closed. Resteraunts are still open and very receptive to your service. It's fucking amazing

>state full of leftists
>on the cost
>expecting it to turn out well

Sounds like the whole place to yourself

I passed through your state once and stayed at a campground in the Pocomoke river state park. Pretty nice but the surrounding area gave me a weird vibe, but then again I was probably just being paranoid.

Probably from Baltimore, they get it from the ports but another problem is we have so many damn interstates that it can come from literally anywhere.

I can't do it. tourists just piss me off. Same here where I live now in VA Beach. Only difference here is the fact that this area is the US Navy's right arm pit
>Muh jets

That's why I go. Weather is cold, but I have ocean City to myself.

Annapolis is already turning into little el salvador.
The elementary school I went to was 50-50 black and white, now it's 80% hispanic might be a white in there somewhere but I doubt it.
It's the same at a few other schools now too.
That mixed with the city renovating and building more projects has me pretty pissed.
One more thing, the list for public housing is so long that they are putting niggers up in hotels and even new construction has to allot units for them. There are even section 8 tenements in the highrises at parole town center.