Sup Forums is a Christian board

Other urls found in this thread:

bibleinfo.com/en/questions/astrology-mentioned-bible
rationalchristianity.net/amalekites.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw Revelation 18

>Atheists

>Christianity has caused civilization to flourish
>All examples of Atheist states are full of murder, degeneracy, and more murder, and fail
>People still shill atheism
Really makes you think

>replies

Judgement day is coming soon. Repent, my brothers and sisters, for soon the stairway to my kingdom will fall to earth on a hill with a white cross.

amen

>tfw Revelation 12

Unless he employs workers he didn't exploit anyone by extracting the surplus value produced by their labor.

The bible is against astrology as it's a form of witchcraft

>tfw follows the teaching of christ but isn't a christian

.....no, it's not.

>falling for the Abrahamic religion jew

Yes, it is.

Revelation 18 and 22 say so.

at least the child is white

That slug looks like a great role model.
>BRAAAAAAAAAPFFFFHHH

>mfw they think that atheism isn't pushed by Jews

no its not faggot.

this is a satanic board

That's not astrology. It's astronomy. Go read Genesis and see what the stars are made for.

Where is your god now?!

In all honesty, I don't care what you believe, just as long as you aren't a cunt.

Well, since atheists are wannabe intellectuals who actually have no understand of even basic logic and reasoning, it is welcome.

"Men of Galilee," they said, "why are you standing here staring into heaven? Jesus has been taken from you into heaven, but someday he will return from heaven in the same way you saw him go!"

>Acts chapter 1

Where is your dark matter now?

I Don't know, I can't see it XD

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

>and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Genesis 1:14

Yeah, as in a person can navigate the world by the stars and tell which season it is.

All prophecies are recorded in the bible.

I think that it's rather funny that people like Bill Gates (who is a college dropout) are somehow given credibility in areas in which they have never proven themselves to be experts. Bill Gates wrote code. Woop dee do! lol.. A lot of us can write code. How does that make him an expert in health and environmental science? He has no college degree, or anything that proves that he knows anything about it, yet he gets all of this unearned respect for being an "atheist" and "scientist."

Yes. And all prophecy comes to pass. I don't doubt the spiritual visuals of the vision, but I'm just observing it coming to pass in the physical world as well. Can you say that the image in question is false?

Not only that, you have you to even prove what it actually is. So what the people in the scientific community have done is used "muh dark matter" as an explanation of what they do not know or understand. This is exactly the same thing that people who believe in God are doing. Some of them are lazy about it, others actually study it. So, if they want to ridicule the belief in God, they might want to take a hard look at their own hypothesis.

Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

>Samuel 15

Dark matter may not even be matter, all we know is that the galaxy has significantly more mass than we can detect. Like a dozen eggs each weighting 200 grams yet the scales say they weigh 20kgs, there is something missing in the mass. Something we cannot detect, we call it dark matter. That's it, we don't really attribute anything else to it except the missing mass of our galaxy that we can't detect.

#
>Matthew 6:5
>"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others."

You are not a christian. You are a shill and a cuck. GTFO Go to your room and pray in silence

I have found nothing saying that its witchcraft. Show me the verse(s).

I remember being an edgelord and thinking that fat pretentious faggot was cool.

The bible contains several symbolic references specifically to astrology. There is a thing known as Christian Astrology as well.

Also there were simply plenty of influences on the creation of the bible, and at the time of it's creation, as well the development of Christianity itself, naturally other religious and spiritual ideas of the time, such as astrology, influenced the contents of the bible and Christianity

“When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be avenged. But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be avenged, for the slave is his money.

>Exodus 20

Why did you stop?

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

>Psalm 14

No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.
>John 4

He loves me to :)

>bibleinfo.com/en/questions/astrology-mentioned-bible

And have mercy on those who doubt;

>Jude 1

Astrology is more of a form of stupidity than witchcraft

God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

>Psalm 7

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

>1 Corinthians 2

Depends on whether you call fundie fucks Christian.

Still going to burn in hell doe

There's a difference between doubting, and trying to use scripture to disprove God.
>it sounds silly therefore it's false
Women working sounds silly. Men being over feminized fruitbowls sounds silly. But guess what, that's actually true today.

>Defending yourselves is wrong

The Amalekites attacked Israel's people many times and were given many chances to repent and refused, so eventually; justice was served.

rationalchristianity.net/amalekites.html

Not everyone who says to me, “Lord, Lord,” will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only those who do the will of my Father in heaven. (Matthew 7:20)

People who live a good life without faith will still go to heaven.

So killing their children was somehow right? And killing the innocent animals too?

SHILLS FUCK OFF

Yes. If you read what happens after Saul gets this command from Samuel you'd understand.

No. You need BOTH faith and works. Also good-God=o.

Everything that God commands is moral by definition.

Marxist atheists were not very nice to Christians.

But what about Ephesians 2:8?
Do you honestly think that works are required for salvation?
I genuinely believe from experience that good works can help maintain a close relationship with God, but I know many people that have many struggles in life and with sin and God's grace and protection is on them in amazing ways.

I tell people all the time "people are jerks, Christians are just jerks that are trying to get closer to God"

You can't extract surplus value from yourself retard.

Yes, China and Japan is only atheist because of the Jews xdddd

No, not even close.

Shame that every good man that ever existed who didn't know about God is now burning in hell.

Even babies who didn't understand and people who had never heard of Christianity.

Matthew 7:21
James 2:14
Either way you could argue about works, not about faith.

I want to love and be saved by christ but I'm so fickle and keep jerking off and shitposting, I'm also a neet

You can't be good without God.

Matthew 18:9
Just saying.

>Even babies who didn't understand and people who had never heard of Christianity

Do you have any doctrinal support for this theory user?

Are you suggestion castration?

Athirst firefighter?

works are the fruits of faith, they arent needed though

but then again if you dont have works then perhaps you arent saved? "faith without works is dead"

have you accepted him to be ur savior?

Just saying.

What are you talking about idiot?

he said atheist firefighters are good

Maybe not literally gouging out your eye as the parable suggests as an extreme, contrasting example, but rather taking measures to be more accountable with your computer use.
If that fails, maybe biting the bullet and getting rid of it might be the only way to be freed from your addictions, that or a change of heart and attitude towards using "anonymity" in a more responsible and constructive way.
At the end of the day, asking God for the wisdom or self control to fix the problem is something I would whole heartedly encourage. I've known people that have given up addictions purely by the grace and help of God, and also others that have been given strategies or people around them to help them through it.
Just remember that Jesus knows what it's like to be both human and God, he understands your struggles and temptations in the most real way possible and his love is always there.
Peace be with you champ.

>he doesn't know what abnormal profit is