American born Mexican here

American born Mexican here
Sup Forums give it to me straight, do I have a place in the right wing spectrum here? or does my race disqualify me?

How mestizo are you?

You are welcome by me friend

Can you speak english? Are you a Protestant? Do you gas jews and mudslimes?

>American born Mexican
How does that work?

>American born Mexican

You have to go back, Brayan.

Either be 100% American or fuck off back to Meshitco. And remember: Don't bite the hand that feeds you

You'll only be excluded by the ethnostate guys and they're pretty small in number.

>1 post by this id

SLIDE THREAD, EVERYONE!

i speak Spanish put prefer America to Mexico
i appreciate this but there might be many more who don't feel the same
i speak English i am catholic i hate blacks and jews and anything under the lgbt spectrum

We don't want him here, though

Are you legal? That's basically any of us give a fuck about. Bonus points if your parents are legal too

I think Mexican's should focus on making Mexico great again
I don't have a problem with you being here as long as you contribute to society though. Don't be degenerate. Lots of Mexicans do drugs, are obese, are criminals, etc. That's what we don't want

were you born in the US? if so then yes

rip lol
im legal and so are my parents
i have a job and a car

If you want to be American, you are. It's the shitskins that want to turn it into ameristan we're worried about.

Understand that unless you are a brown wetback who can't speak English and is seeking to leech the American wealth and refuses to enter the country in a legal and proper manner and refuses to respect the English speaking culture and the customs of our nation, then you are not the issue.

You have to let muh white male have intercourse with you and adopt Anglo culture. Don't be fat either.

It's just about numbers to me. America is 19% Hispanic now. That's just way too much. That's just too many Mexicans. It really is nothing personnel kid. I don't mind an individual Mexican here or there, but there's entirely too many of them in the country and that's not good.

you gotta get back indio. Hail Trump.

whites are the historically the most liberal and accepting of races
so naturally everyone else is more right wing

Daily reminder Deus Vult on ShareBlue ... soon

As a fellow Hispanic American myself, Mexican is not a race. Fix that first.

If you are born in the U.S. you are American, not Mexican.

>Do you believe in Faith, Family and Freedom? If so welcome to the party.

If not - GTFO

you can be auxiliary you arent the main body but you can help and when you served our movement settle in our lands given some rules set for you

>American born Mexican here

>American born Mexican here

We let in Italians. They're brown but badass as fuck. Be like that and you'll do okay.

All these nu/pol/ (((Civic-Nationalists))) ITT. You have to go back Paco, every last one of you filth.

No, like, what percentage Aztec are you? Do you look white?

bestia

Of course you have a place
You're American

No, if he's asking, he's probably a mestizo.

And he has to go back,

I personally don't like people of color when they act like niggers or degenerate I'm fine with anyone who acts civil and is a decent human being so as long as you're a good person that's all you need, I know this is Sup Forums but in reality just being a good guy.

>catholic
fine by me