HILLARY CLINTON URGES HER SUPPORTERS: 'STAND UP, RESIST'

Hillary Clinton posted a powerful video on Snapchat on Wednesday, calling on her many supporters to "stand up" and "resist" on International Women's Day.

Sporting a trendy new bob haircut and a red outfit to support women, Hillary sounded less like a “defeated” candidate and a lot like a brave leader in a resistance movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cag-yHApp2M

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/iraqi-insurgent-fighter-allegedly-lied-about-identity-got-through-extreme-vetting.html
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/839664785767677956
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqa-EV5qBPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I came

>coal burner hair cut

is that actually her? that woman looks 50 years older and much more frail than clinton did

Based Jew

either she doesn't know where the camera is or she's reading a script above the phone

How does this dumb bitch think she's still relevant?

No joke, Clinton has gone full JUST

she's beginning to look like an actual scarecrow

She looks like she's seconds away from having a seizure

That hair just screams JUST

Shapirohsnap!

Is her face melting?

fuck you Chad

Hahah her husband is a fucking rapist

You can't make this shit up

Come home benny, all is forgiven

God, she looks fucking terrible. Fighting Trump took years off her life.

oh red is a sign for feminists?
shit I thought they were just more likely to be ovulating if they wear red. I mean shit the girls in my office were acting extremely flirty today.

I totally missed the feminist part....

>be a champion
why is she talking like a winner?

>looks like she belongs in a old folks home
>Today's tantrum was a complete failure
>People care less and less about Hillary

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

She looks like shit

Oy vey. Thats the face of kuru

t. Anthropolgist

Congrats on the genetics

I didn't realize Dylan Roof went full trans.

She hasn't been getting her blood transfers recently.

Someone with good skills can change her shirt to orange and the background to a prison cell

nice wig

Giver her a fresh, hot loli, stat!

Kek, what a cunt

Nice to see she got a lesbian haircut in time for prison

Hillary is a mess

It's weird how society is so unabashedly dystopian right now.

There isn't a hint of fear, disorder, or questioning on the surface. It just is what it is and actively questioning its authority is BAD and lowers your social value.

The minute you open your eyes you realize how bad it has gotten and it begins to dawn on you how massive this system is. It makes you feel small, upset, and powerless. Yet, almost ironically, it makes you feel free, like you're an individual and you know who you are. It gives you power to not fall in line. And while we don't control the levers of power now, and these powerful institutions still have their tentacles wrapped around almost all aspects of main stream life, we know everyday our side is gaining more followers. Because once you take the red pill, you know there is no going back. Every time something like this drops, another normie is woke up. They know that something is up and everyone around them is ignoring it.

Right now there is little we can do to combat the Deep State/Establishment/Elites/globalists, but we must continue spreading out message. If enough of us wake up our peers, the foundation of these corrupt institutions will crumble, and we will have freedom

she probably had a seizure right after filming

Makeup on a pig, something something.

>tfw you're husband is a literal corpse and the last time you had sex was when on your wedding night

I'll believe it when I see....

>trips
it checks out

JUST

If women could resist they wouldn't need to carry mattresses.

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/iraqi-insurgent-fighter-allegedly-lied-about-identity-got-through-extreme-vetting.html

She looks like fucking Emperor Palpatine

so she's asking us to trade a retard for a crazy cat lady.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

What exactly is she suggesting they "resist"?

Enough people forgot about pizzagate, she's had her small girl blood feedings again. Too bad her rotten old husk won't last forever

the law

Red
>feminist

Also the color of the Republican Party
>sidesinorbit.tif

The "can I speak to my lawyer" haircut

>Sporting a trendy new bob haircut and a red outfit to support women, Hillary sounded less like a “defeated” candidate and a lot like a brave leader in a resistance movement.

wtf is this board turning into. gtfo shareblue shill she is trying to incite violence and push 3rd wave feminist agenda. I summon Based Stickman

She should drop dead already.

LOCK

This guy's certainly doing his best.

They need to resist oppression by not going to work and earning money to buy things, because the Patriarchy stops them from going to wor...

WUZ

Are you black?

>summoning Based Stickman

Madame President won the election, Donald Fucking Duck stole it from her, grabbing it from her pussy. fuck drumpf

JUST

>implying that I would hesitate slaying anyone that supported Hillary Clinton.

(OP)
>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/839664785767677956

BREAKING BREAKING

OBAMA went to white house to confront TRUMP about the charges !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Oqa-EV5qBPY

Trump is a fucking idiot if he doesn't seize the opportunity to destroy his political opponents. He has complete power to throw her in jail, and yet he does nothing. What a pussy. If this were the other way around you can bet the Dems would be out for blood.

Why are Republicans such soft-ass cucks jesus

she looks even more crazed than before

>calling on her many supporters to "stand up"
She can't even stand up on her own.

Yeah, does anybody have the original unedited version of this picture?

WHY ARENT I 50 points ahead you might be wondering
>eyes stop blinking and falls over a couch losing a shoe
>continues talking
STAND UP

Trump has 4 years to learn the DC game, patience you shitposting leftist boipussy.

KEKd hard

Misogynist bigots gtfo my board. Most oldfags are with her.

wew she looks kinda beat
someone give her the embryonic stem cells from the goyim infant ritual

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

t. rural and suburban retard

I thought this was Lena Dunham cosplay.

cool post.

>911 goes down across the nation
>just before that happens Hillary tells her people to resist
put 2 and 2 together and what do you get?

k

Please please please run in 202o

die chad reeeeeeeeee

Trump must rrally have the dirt on them. These videos reek of desperation. Her haircut might as well be a Britney Spears shaved head, looks unhinged as fuc

Doing what is shown in your pic is a good way to get a knife spilling your guts on the ground there, Bucko.

ready to have a fit
bobbing her head around like a fuckin jack n the box

Did she get a JUST haircut?

Crackpot bitch

Why has her political advising team never told her to chill out with the psychopath eyes in every picture and video.

*unsheathes katana*
DIE CHAD REEEEE

U wan sum fuk?

jackin' it box, mo like

PRAISE THE MIGHTY KEK

CROWN HER

Drumpf is on the ropes, girls!

what's going on with liza maneli there?

Grandpa did you forget to take your meds again?

I'm just going to leave this here

jesus christ she got that haircut that the one bitch with the 8 fucking hapa freaks and the tlc show