NEW NARRATIVE ALERT!

>"I don't think any news organization actually claimed that there direct ties between the Trump campaign and Russian spies."

youtube.com/watch?v=-OBg7r9Vgbw

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/03/06/oops-senate-democrat-backtracks-on-trumprussia-collusion-claim-n2294788
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhe6IW7hsUM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoey_Tur
youtube.com/watch?v=NAEm5JEaWRc
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does that dumb bitch still have a job?

Well you thought wrong cunt

She's a democrat and her dad is a tranny so she got more diversity points

Good question. I've seen her say some real stupid shit in the last few weeks, before which I had never even heard of her.

The 4D chess is working.

sbpb

>Kislyak is claimed to be top Russian spy by media
>Trump and his team claimed to be in constant contact with Kislyak by media
>No media outlet ever claimed trump was in direct contact with Russian spies
It checks out, guys
Literally nothing to see here

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/03/06/oops-senate-democrat-backtracks-on-trumprussia-collusion-claim-n2294788

Wow
What a fucking faggot

Aaaaaand they've changed stance.
They're a little hurt but as soon as you let down your guard they'll make up another attack.
After 4 years of this it's hard to imagine the dems ever winning again without civil war. They've gone to such an extreme that I cannot accept them ruling over me. They act like they get to decide what's acceptable and half the country isn't buying it.

>"I don't think any news organization actually claimed that there direct ties between the Trump campaign and Russian spies."

Katherine Tur has a 1 second audio file of the President saying the words "litle Katy" from late 2015 at a press conference. Ms. Tur has kept this audio file saved in her cloud since that time and has accessed the file multiple times weekly continuing to this day.

lying little bitches.

Are (((they))) really going to claim that no one ever said trump had ties with russia? REALLY?

Holy shit.

Ok I was watching this interview with him:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xhe6IW7hsUM

Start around the 1:30 mark or so.

The interviewer is actually pretty good as you continue watching. He basically accuses them of just trying to hold back Trump and his agenda with bogus claims.

>Post-truth

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoey_Tur

How can they be so fucking cynical?

I guess the CIA knows the gig is up. PRAISE KEK!

I wanna fuck her gently

Post one, ONE article or video where a major news organization claims that.

Cognitive dissonance.
They've gone fool retard.

Holy fucking shit
How did I not know this?

Yikes, she seems like a real mouth breather

The problem is that Trump is owned lock, stock and barrel by the Rothschilds / freemasons.

Look up Wilbur Ross's role in bailing out Trump when he was bankrupt in the 90s. Wilbur Ross first job? Rothschild Investments.

The Rothschilds intervened to prop Trump up all along. Did it again in the 2008 when he was going bankrupt by laundering Russian money to Trump via the sale of his mansion in Palm Beach, purchased in 2006 at $40M and sold in 2008 for $100M.

Spread the word

>Jews form a coalition of Jew-owned news outlets to tell you what you're allowed to think, and everything else is "fake news"

Do you think Trump's meteoric rise is the same thing they did with Hitler way back when? To latch onto the deep-forming ideologies that Americans were developing throughout the left's/cultural marxist reign over the last few decades and promote someone (Trump) as a tool for their ends? It seems kind of a reach to me in this case, as the resurgence of fascism is appearing on the left this time.

>shills think it's this easy to subvert Sup Forums

Fuck off

are you kidding me its literally quagmires dad

>pivoting this shamelessly with zero effort
This is Ministry Of Truth level propaganda.
I don't know how much more of this I can take.

We are at war with EastAsia. We have always been at war with EastAsia.

>doubting a 7D chess grandwizard

BUAHAHA THEY ARE BREAKING

In 1988, Tur was credited by the Los Angeles Times with saving the lives of 54 people during a freak southern California storm in January 1988.[12]

In 1991, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) revoked Tur's pilot's license for "reckless flying" after a complaint from the Los Angeles City Fire Department.[5] In 1995, a California Superior Court ruled against the Los Angeles Fire Department for suborning perjury in the original FAA action, awarding $550,000 and ruling that "public employees are not immune from liability for malicious prosecution if they instigate the prosecution through fraudulent, corrupt or malicious misrepresentations".[13][14]

Tur has been credited with locating seven missing aircraft.

>He keeps stealing aircraft and making news reports about how he finds them.

So does she call him mom or dad?

How could I forget this amazing moment in history.
youtube.com/watch?v=NAEm5JEaWRc

>dude we never said he actually talked to russians lol

It's like "It's a prank bro" in shill speak

how do you know?

It is indeed quite similar and I don't know why you think fascism is only on the left.

xor or zed or some shit like that

>we didn't do it we just reported on others doing it!

trannys are mentally ill how is this so hard for people to understand IRL. Anyone who wants to remove their testicles and create a open wound in their body is not sane.

LMAO
we gotta keep his hands off the nuclear codes

Its funny because thats Katy Tur's dad/mom in the video.

>zed
I'd say that zed is Rita Repulsive

>Ben Shapiro questioned her genetics and called Tur "sir," to which Tur responded by grabbing the back of Shapiro's neck and telling him to stop or he would be going home in an ambulance.
>"I'm not a dude but I'll get violent with you if you piss me off"

kek

why hasn't he been charged for assaulting another man ?

because hes a "woman"

That's one thing you can't do.

You know, i could've sworn they said that every single intelligence agencies claimed that Trump had direct ties to Russia.

I guess i was just apart of my imagination

Then shouldn't he want to goto prison for all dat dick he will be receiving ?

>I don't think any news organization actually claimed that there direct ties between the Trump campaign and Russian spies
Oh yeah I'm sure blatant propaganda like this was totally accidentally.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc

holy shit LMAO
cant believe ben shapiro doesnt like trump

wtf is this

AT LEAST HES A WHITE FUCKING MALE

>no one explicitly said totally outright there was a connection
>so please ignore the past 6 months of exclusive trump+russia reporting

I love how he still have the fork end in his hand

>retard doesnt used the forked string theory strategey