Do animals resort to homosexuality because of desperation?

Do animals resort to homosexuality because of desperation?

Gay and fake my dog tries to rip the neck out of other male dogs when they try to mount him at dog parks
He Hates gay dogs

Homosexuality is only found in 2 species.

Rape, infanticide, cannibalism are all "natural", just because something is "natural" doesn't mean it should be praised.

Not in most cases, no. Different species do it differently, and we don't really know the reasoning most of the time. But animals that do it do it regardless of female availability.

no, its a genetic glitch in their brains, just like it is in humans .

lol, /leftypol/ REK'T

I would be interested to see exactly which "450" species they are talking about.

>animals do bestiality
>only allowed blowy jobs in my country no penetration

lol

so other dogs are gay... but yours totally isn't, got ya

>Approximately 8.7 million species of animals in the world
Wow, 0.00005172413%, really makes me think

in most cases its used to undertermine the power of the other male.
on doplhins and gorillas do those out of free will betwen both.

wow there are 450 species that stay in only homosexual relationships? and never once try to fuck a female of the species at any point in time?

Because, I think that pic is fucking bullshit.

>.005% of species on the earth have homosexual behaviors in a fraction of their active population
Yeah real bright tumblr, real fucking bright.

Lots of animals have been observed doing it. It's not exactly common but many mammals and birds have been seen to either attempt to mate with and/or go through courtship rituals/bonding with members of the same sex.

Plus, bonobos are just all banging all the time with whoever

and none of those do exclusively homosexual relations for their whole lifes!

5416 species of animals produce milk. Only one makes ice cream.

Which one seems unnatural now?

REALLY

No its deviancy from the norm.

Fuck gay frog apologists. Get that shit out of my pond.

There have been cases of lifelong male-male monogamous pairing in some birds. Obviously it's not a normal thing, but it has been observed in the wild.

i dont see a lot of gay horses trying to bully the straight horses into killing themselves

It's a form of oppresion

The "alphas" rape the "betas" into submission

>FORCED SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IS ACCEPTED IN OVER 450 SPECIES
>RAPE IS PUNISHED BY ONLY ONE

In every single one of these "studies" the animals revert back to normal, heterosexual behavior once females are re-introduced back into the environment.

No, in the animal kingdom its used to show dominance, that being said, I don't mind the human ones if you cant tell solely based on their appearance/voice/way they act

>RAPE IS FOUND IN OVER 450 SPECIES. CONSENT IS FOUND IN ONLY ONE.
Which one seems unnatural now?

this.
btw it's humans and sheep for anyone wondering.

>Homophobia is found in only one

The one that just so happens to be the most intelligent species on earth. Also the only one that has a sense of morality.

>engaging in almond activation

But I could murder you and take your stuff. That would be perfectly natural.

>resorting to the behavior of beasts as an example to justify abnormal, degenerate human behavior

lol

[Fake and gay

What % of those are endangered? I don't think mammals become homo out of choice, just out of desperation.

Anything that isn't a mammal is irrelevant. Reptiles can change their biology, and insects are basically just walking plants.

Cancer exists in several species also. Several animals eat their own shit.

>Fags are animals

Heh

>hey, I saw these insect literally eating shit
>whoa, let's do it

This is dumb as hell.

First of all, animals engage in a number of behaviors that aren't acceptable in a human civilization.

Secondly, humans are the only species capable of high-level reasoning and abstract thinking. Is that also "unnatural" according to this standard?

Of course, I'm not supporting the OP's argument, just saying that homosexuality does seem to exist to some extent in nature

Only the inferior examples of a species do it.

>appeal to nature
nice work, friends

Animals can also be mentally defective

Came here to post this.

Homosexuality is against nature and God.

well turned

Either the one playing the role of the male is mentally deficient or something is wrong with the one playing the role of the female.

Gang rape is common among ducks.

Don't forget the goats. The most masculine animal on the planet will gay if you pin the males together for extended periods.

Animals turn homo when the male/female ratio is off, and 9 times out of 10 they go back when the balance is restored. In a few species of monkey though some females go homo even when there are males available. The lesbian couples then adopt and raise orphaned young(which the hetero females can't because their mate would murder any kid that isn't his), giving them a logical reason to exist

Maybe we are not animals.

> be pol
> muh freedoms are being taken away
> weed should be illegal
> homosexuality is wrong

Finally a Chance to post this

READ IT FAGGOTS

But, according to leftists, homosexuality is a social construct, than how animals can be homosexual, if they do not even have a society?

>450 fag species
>there are over 1 million species of animals
So it really is abnormal

this.

>bulge-kun
Faggot

Quite a few species of frogs, fish and birds.
Most apes
Giraffes
Sheep
Dogs
Dolphins

Giraffes are well documented as being the gayest animal.

Using this logic, trannies aren't normal since it doesn't exist among any other species besides humans.

Why do they care that we don't like it?

>homophobia is only found in one
>animals murder eachother for various reasons, sometimes just because other animals are too near
Sounds like the homophobic species is the only sane one.

This. Animals just fuck stuff. Dogs don't find legs attractive; they just start humping.

You might find a lot of faggoty behavior and animals sticking their dicks anywhere and everywhere, but what you definitely don't see much of is male animals aiming to receive. Homo behavior is almost entirely prison rape scenarios, where a strong male starts pounding on a smaller guy. It's not like penguins start begging for penguin cock.

Only one species uses toilets. Does that mean we should become Indians and shit in the middle of Main Street?

I thought dolphins were faggots too

the word homophobia is so extremely disrespectful to those who have real diagnosed phobias.
I get it - they want to shame people who don't accept their lifestyle or whatever, but how many people's minds have been changed by merely the word? zero.

being gay isnt a freedom, its a societal hindrance.

All species of animals rape there for rape is ok.

Death sentences for being gay and open hatred for Jews exist in over 10 countries.

All of them being Islamic.

Who are the nazi bigots now?

>I mean, it's 2016, I can't even... I thought we as a species had evolved past all of this close minded, backwards, archaic bigotry?! WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS

>oh and btw homosexuality is ok because animals do it lmao

Yeah and animals rape and eat their children.

There are a number of species where males will assume the role of females and in a small few even biologically change into females.

It's not normal in mammals or birds. It does occur in certain fish and amphibians though.

>islamic country
>hatred for jews is banned
Wow
Didn't think they were that cucked.

No it's a dominance thing for animals. They don't love men and only want too be with men

I raise chickens and rabbits. I can't say that any are "gay" but once in a while there'll be one who does gay stuff. I've seen one rooster rape another (the "victim" looked as traumatized as it is possible for a chicken to look), and female rabbits humping other females. It's not typical, but it happens.

I love that faggots are comparing themselves to unintelligent jungle beasts which are far below humans on the food chain

You read that wrong.

There's only a death sentence for being gay.

attempting to mate or forming a relationship? Because a fucking duck will try to mate with a corpse.

>homophobia only exists in the smartest species
Made me think

Because they're fucking animals living soley on instincts. They don't care what they do it with.

>>>tumblr

if we take one thing away from this thread, its knowing that Rachel Maddow isn't all that weird when you consider her entire species

Intraspecies murder is natural too, as well as territorialism, rape, incest, pedophilia, and stealing. Most species revolve around males having vast harems of females who do all the work and hunting while they fight to protect their own territory.

These are all natural and common in nature too. ONLY ONE SPECIES MAKES LAWS AGAINST THIS STUFF WOWWOWWOW

In response to the meme. All those other gay animals don't adopt kids.
Also if faggot supporters want to use animals as the bench mark for how humans should behave..then feminists can all BTFO because consent doesn't exist in the animal kingdom either.
Animals don't get arrested when they kill each other either.
But it woul just be like faggots and SJW's to want to degenerate all humans back to that way of life.

pretty good

>Yeah and animals rape and eat their children.

Why are you dragging aboriginals into this?

Fish don't take hormone drugs and get fake tits and plastic surgery.

If any other species assumes the role of another gender it's probably for survival.

>attempting to mate or forming a relationship?

Both. The former is most common in mammals, but lots of birds that pair bond for life have been known to do so with other males.

Pretty sure it's not found in that many and most I've read about does it because there's no females around

Actually, some monkeys do.
Hetero males will murder orphans, so homo couples occasionally form and raise them.

Animal packs also don't allow outsiders. Animals also eat their young. Animals also don't other animals, even animals in their specie group of a different breed. I mean, while we are comparing ourselves to animals, we might as well accept all of it.

And do the homo monkeys molest them?

Or is that data conveniently not available

He doesn't even like his ass sniffed
My dogs pretty alpha

The real gem is how they define "homosexuality" for non humans.

Basically, if your 2 male dogs ever cuddle or sniff each others butts they will be considered "homosexual"

It's a bait and switch. Homosexual behavior in animals is not homosexuality.

It's a show of dominance, not lust or being gay.

False!

The homo pairs are all female only, no male/male pairs. And no, they treat them as if them like any other child.
Unlike male/male pairs, which would serve no purpose and don't generally exist, they make sense.

Marmaduke hates gays as well

Birds have brains the size of a sesame seed. How do concepts like desire and sexual preference even apply to animals that don't have self-awareness. Birds don't have a mental concept about what kind of bird they find attractive, they just react and take stuff as it comes. Like a bird can think, "man, this cold weather fucking blows," but it isn't going to think, "boy, I wish it were a sunny day so I could really stretch my wings." I read some experiment where some guy had turkeys trying to mate with a turkey head on a stick, because they registered female bird from looking at the head and started going. It's not like they even reach the point of thinking, "hmm, shouldn't there be a body attached?"

Giraffes make out until they get boners and then they fuck.

So is the final redpill fucking people in the ass not because you enjoy it but to assert dominance as the alpha?