I just realized I should have voted for Hillary. What have I done, Sup Forums?

I just realized I should have voted for Hillary. What have I done, Sup Forums?

kill yourself

Sage

You gone did fuck up. Suicide is the only way out now.

M-me too

shit posted on Sup Forums
fuck off nigger

>tfw you wish you voted for trump

Nothing. Your vote literally did nothing.

Both the right and left are cancer based on emotionalism and attachments to nonesense

slide thread

You lost some money, gordon gekko. You will have to find work outside of liquidations.

>implying the election wasn't rigged

Why? The dollar value is going down and the peso up :^)

Viva TRUMP!

You have realized that you are part of the cancer that plagues the United States and should move to South America immediately

die please

>vote for hillary
>lose

Cash (you)r $0.02 check and kys.

sage teh shill

Jesus fucking Christ, this is a supreme level of retardation. The literal exact opposite happened. Trump was elected and the peso (aka meme currency) tanked so badly that my computer crashed since it couldn't calculate a number that low

>voting for a clear as day traitor
>ever
I'd vote for a fresh pile of dogshit before her.

How do they verify your posts? Do you just note down you id and what you wrote? I mean, you could just take all that and get paid, right?

These threads are a real (you) collector. What extenstions do you guys use? They changed the method during the HIMYM threads (what ever happed to those lol)

I probably just answered my own question, you've gotta be paid hourly. That's the only business solution. It wouldn't make sense to pay per post. Do you get lunch breaks?

We only get a 15 minute break and smoke breaks.

Then the "trump effect" dissolved

Maybe you should try unionizing. It would work for one of us. Either you get better working conditions, or the rest of us get rid of you. Democratic National Committee Meme Union.

>big spike in Novemeber, and peso has stayed above that level since
I'm going to pass out from this level of retardation

You should have voted in the primaries you fuck

Trumps America:

>What is a trendline

>American Education

youve gone retarded. kill yourself before you breed.

Nuclear Codes

I voted for hill but now I wish I voted for blumpf

You shouldn't have been a rural and suburban retard.