Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2eZJUM8OCc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzeaw7UXscw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ebts1FMCgb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ayylmaos

what is it exactly?

>What are memes

How did every kid learn what tag and hide and go seek were?

It was a global meme

Early meme.

saprissa, you all stole it from us

That was the sigil that powered 9/11, the first operation of occult memetics ever.

he's right you know

If you put some niggers in a room and give them enough time they will eventually connect the dots....or maybe not.

>to make you wonder .t dad

It's a fucking sekrit, I invented it for kids to fucking share and have fun ??

When I was in school, only the special ed kids drew that. You could tell if the kid was a tard because that thing was all over their notebooks.

side effects of the ingredients (((they))) put in children`s food to control their minds

Spoopy

its the first S in SS

Its Stussy

I created this meme

kek, praise him

It was one of the first memes we ever witnessed.

Now it's a MUH NAZI RIGHT WING symbol, just like all memes. Don't you watch the news, goy?

this, it was always drawn in marker on the walls outside the S.E. classroom at my high school

it kept getting erased and they kept redrawing it there, sometimes lots of them at once, one time there was one that went all the way from the ground to the ceiling

Nah.

Come on man, really? You deserve to be banned for this. This aint fucking Sup Forums

The answer is word of mouth

stop copying my tag bro

It was a covert operation by the CIA to trick kids into thinking the letter S was cool.

A meme that spread without the internet

It's a meme, you dip.

early to beginner meme magic

>kids go to school
>friend shows how this cool but looking ∞ or S
>kid learns the trick
>moves away to another school district
>shows other kids the trick to break the ice

Did any one else crush up smarties and snort them like cocaine, or was that only my school?

'member paper frogs?

I used to be the paper frog master.

so its ron paul, hans-hermann hoppe, david duke, and who?

We did that with pixie sticks. So shitty

I never did it as a kid I thought it was some degenerate druggo shit.

William Luther Pierce, he has some good stuff.

Never. You must have been groomed within a faggot pod. All sig runes and hakenkreuzen here.

I remember other kids talking about it. I just thought they were retarded.

the end of Stevie Wonder's I just called to say I love you doesn't end with "cha cha cha".

reley

Another early meme was that hand seal trick
Where you fold your fingers a certain way and it looks like a wiener inside
Memes before the internet were great

There was a story in the news about some nigger getting maggots from it.

OG Meme

Stevie Wonder isn't blind.

Or jump rope and hand clapping rhymes.

Memes are all around us, senpai.

It's the symbol for "Stussy" you Dumb Ass!

is there anyone not new as fuck here?
where do i go while this blows over?

also the one where you and a friend put your hands together and it looked like a pussy

>founded 1980
I'm old enough to be able to assure you, kids were drawing this symbol well before some clothing brand adopted it.

Delete this

thanks based user, any other recommendations? desu i'd consider myself "civic nationalist" and havent fully sold myself on the monoethnic thing yet. its a hard one to swallow

pic semi-related

Genetic memory of celtic knots.

How has no one mentioned this yet?

I'm sure you can't see to well either chinko

oh god lol I remember everyone saying they invented it

exactly this. I remember as a kid, going to visit my cousins halfway across the country. we played "four square" with them in our grandparents' driveway (using chalk to draw the squares). I remember being fascinated at how some of their local rules for four square were the same as ours, and some were entirely different. then, when I came back from the trip, I tried to get the kids on the playground to try the new rules I learned from my cousins but they wouldn't listen to me because I was a nerdy faggot.

still though, shit like this is how I started observing memes at a very early age

Duke looks like an ayy from the movie Mars Attacks!

Stevie Wonder isn't black either.

In the late 80's early 90's it was on most Stussy brand surf/Skate shirts

If you were a non-wigger cool kid... you had a few Stussy shirts in your arsenal.

poorfags drew it just to... idk why. But I saw tons of them draw it on their book covers (covered with brown shopping bags instead of something better bcuz poor)

silly plebs

lol'd

Because there was a special technique to drawing it, so it became a very social thing.

The Stussy S might be the greatest meme of all time desu

yeah, we did pixie sticks too. painful!

youtube.com/watch?v=W2eZJUM8OCc

Start from here

I never did and I never saw it until you faggots started posting about it every day "HURR WHO ELSE DROOW THIS???" Fuck off.

Because its a meme before the internet made everything instant and therefore meaningless.

Found the homeschooler

stop posting in this slide thread you stupid redditor faggots...jesus

I'm currently studying Esoteric Bogdanism, I think you should start there.

i know it's a deep subject, but can you just give me a quick rundown?

Sure
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>in the process of terraforming Pluto as their personal planet
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 400+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>Every child has the mark of the Bogd implanted in them at birth
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>Discovered the ark of the covenant
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Zahi Hawass allows them full access to the evidence of Atlantis within the pyramids
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>They have been able to access the Akashic record since birth, and have spoken about what they saw while they were newborns
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

>terraforming Pluto
There is just so much wrong with this statement on so many levels

anyone remember the self harm people would do with erasers?

Of course

I saw it here

Anyone ever do the White Power hand signal below the waist & if your friend looked you would punch them?

Checked
Also kids used to take ice cubes & salt to their skin & it would cause a burn.

We had it even in the frozen wastes of Alaska.

How does every kid know how to dab? It's a meme, just like the S. The difference is that the S spread through graffiti and drawings rather than the Internet.

Of course who do you think I am

One day I'll be this cool.

The kids in my grade would snort jello powder and eat dog treats.

Anyone else join the chess team because winter was too fucking cold?

What the fuck kind of 2006 emo shit is this?

Back when I was in school we used to fuck each other up with quarters playing Bloody Knuckles.

remember these?

at my school we would sniff glue and sharpies to get high it was primarily a Mexican american school though and the S symbol was everywhere too.

lol

I never really got this

morphic resonance

look it up

I had a friend who used to doodle that on everything. I never wrote it myself, but I never saw anyone else doodle that besides him. He had an older brother who was a total fuckhead drug addict, so he probably learned it from his brother, who saw it on a bottle of liquor or crack pipe somewhere. The younger brother probably doodled it to deal with the horrible reality of having such a shithead drug addict of a brother.

to well
to well
to well

Amerikunt through & through. How fat are you?

Did anyone ever do chicken scratches? Where you intentionally scrape your skin over and over with a ruler until it creates an open wound.

>Anyone else join the chess team because winter was too fucking cold?
No, I joined it because it was too hot and playing Chess meant fucking around in an air-conditioned library.

What the fuck.

Remember these?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qzeaw7UXscw

Pretty much.

Oh he's black he just isn't blind.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ebts1FMCgb4

William Luther Pierce.

You should seriously research him and his material. The man was a tantamount prophet.

My elementary was wasp majority.
Not many habbenigs there
Most was:
>friend ripped off some of his tongue on a frozen pol
>an autistic kid would sperg out if you said wunderbar near him
>a 7th grader sucked off an 8th grader (het)
>got a hand job(homo)