Vault7

anyone else disturbed by the lack of coverage of Vault7 by CNN and MSNBC.

I don't think anyone high up in the government has said that Vault7 is false.

shouldn't the MSM be doing it's job by asking questions??? instead going over and over about Trump and the Russians.

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/hardball/watch/sen-murphy-gop-is-putting-entire-country-at-risk-893463619528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it, how can vault 7 be politicized? How does it hurt CNN, MSM, or the left for that matter? I'm unironically serious

I think it hurts their narrative they been pushing that Trumps accusation of Obama bugging Trump Tower.

they have been pushing that Trump is fucking crazy to say this and that it hurts out image in the world, but look at Vault7 what the CIA did on his watch. who the fuck would trust the U.S now??

just watch this clip
msnbc.com/hardball/watch/sen-murphy-gop-is-putting-entire-country-at-risk-893463619528

and now think of the context with Vault7 now

MSM is losing viewers, ratings, and money at rapid pace. I don't think we should be too concerned with them anymore, except to occasionally point and laugh.

Front page, above the fold on today's WSJ, with an additional side story inside on electronic devices compromised.

Can't say I care about CNN and MSNBC at all except for the occasional clip of them losing their shit or whatever.

No.
Let them continue to bury themselves.

MSNBC had it on their page when I looked up. So they're not as bad as CNN when it comes to this.

You're acting like the media isn't in the pocket of the US gov

Is this their new frontloading article to prep for when Pizzagate hits the fan?

their damage-control strategy right now is pretty interesting:

1. obfuscate the issue by burying it behind other articles (just look at CNN's front page and try to find it)
2. remind people that its a claim/allegation from wikileaks and theres no proof of anything
3. give one sentence lip service, almost in passing, to the facts found (phones and tvs hacked, can mimic other intel agencies)
4. rewrite history by reminding people that nothing is new or surprising about this (samsung said a third party could use their tv's voice-capturing feature, "most" of the hacks have been fixed already by software updates)
5. grand-standing and calls to patriotism, reminding people its our adversaries who gain from this and reminding people the CIA is trying to protect americans and are legally not able to spy against americans
6. reminding people that the best way to feel safe is to the get the newest gadget and the newest software updates

CNN=CIA There ya go, mystery solved

Straight out of Alinsky's rulebook

I don't know what more we need to see to know that Vault7 is 100% authentic and the MSM is completely ignoring it.

Why would they? The last thing the left wants to do is share information that pops their false narratives.

Former shitposter here. It's funny watching Sup Forums crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness, we can't come back after March 15th.

It certainly looks that way doesn't it? The Podesta gang is going to use CIA hacking as a cover for when they get busted.

BBC World Service this evening told me the CIA did not confirm that anything in the leaks was real, and that we should all feel bad about the possibility that anybody should compromise our national security.

lol

They have no reason to comment. If it's fake, it gives them street cred, if it's real they sure as hell don't want to confirm it.

Oh, the CIA not just commented but made an announcement, at least according to the BBC. They could have issued a denial, but I guess you can't blame them for trying to play middle of the road.

It was an interesting choice considering "we don't comment on that" or "couldn't be reached for comment" or "did not return our phone call" or something like that is somewhat more typical. So in a way this comes off as being relatively more SHUT IT DOWN.

Please enlighten us; does Podesta's penis really taste like a 4 year-old's butt?

Reporting on vault 7 defeats the purpose of being a propaganda channel. Keep pushing it to alternative news sources.

The left has been pushing their delusional conspiracy theories about Russia hacking for the last six months, now they actually have evidence of a real hacking scandal and they're doing everything to ignore it.

Because good dogs know not to bite their master.

Nothing to see here, goy. Now we have to get upset about the health care thing. Move along, now.

>anyone else disturbed by the lack of coverage of Vault7 by CNN and MSNBC.
>I don't think anyone high up in the government has said that Vault7 is false.
>shouldn't the MSM be doing it's job by asking questions??? instead going over and over about Trump and the Russians.

We know it's a slide. We know Trump has backchannels to WikiLeaks.

I pray you retire unharmed to Russia, Olgino, or we will all die here because of Russia's meddling.

a lot of journalist in us seem to always take the angle of "isn't it worrying that this is leaked?"
one uy asked spicer if anybody would be held accountable for the leak getting out. they don't give a fuck about the actual info.

>"isn't it worrying that this is leaked?"

Unless its related to Trump.

Why do you guys still call it that when you even had that guy bust in with a gun and prove that the pizza join was just that and there were no secret rape dungeons?

Maddow ratings are through the roof

Anyone still watching CNN and MSNBC at this point should be in a group home

Fake as shit. That network has been suffering for a while because nobody watches it. Maddow's rating are shit. That's one reason for Comcast picking up the network to save it

>group home
You mean mental hospital?
>Anyone still watching
Like the 4 people who watch MSNBC?

Nah, a group home. For the retarded