Are there any actual Jewish anons on Sup Forums?

Are there any actual Jewish anons on Sup Forums?

There are lizards on Sup Forums so I wouldn't be surprised.

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

Oy vey, no way! There's no such thing as the JIDF. That's just a paranoid conspiracy theory for crazy goys........ I MEAN GUYS........ yeah, guys........

Tfw I will never be Jewish
Tfw I will never have instant rapport with the Jewesses at the organic grocery store
Tfw I will never have fun contentious people as my kinsmen

Yeah I'm Jewish, Armenian, and Irish. I honestly shouldn't be alive right now.

If they are they rarely admit it.. or they shill with the israeli flag pretty hard either for fun because they aren't jewish.. or for fun to get under the goys skin and infuriate us.. either way you'd never really know if someone was jewish on here unless they were self hating and trying to be /ourguy/ despite it

I'm half nazi

Im not but I grew up in a community that was around 50% jewish. Consequently, pretty much every gf I had until I was 20 was jewish. For some weird reason, my mom, an old school liberal feminist and computer scientist, was always skeptical of jews.

She'd always say "Jewish girls at 20: all tits and class, jewish girls at 30: all nose and ass

Heh

Theres that one jew who does amas

yes please do come forward my ovens are getting cold

jew here. race mixing with a jap. yewwww

Ashkenazi jew here. All-Jewish secular family. Personally I think all Abrahamic religions have been twisted into control systems by secret societies. I am a poorfag with no family members connected to hollywood or the elite bankers. Ask me anything I guess.

>She'd always say "Jewish girls at 20: all tits and class, jewish girls at 30: all nose and ass

Not bad. But I gotta say, I have not met very many attractive jewish girls of any age.

He's by far the most interesting of the Jews on here and can handle the banter. The other Jews and Israelis are all just shills.

I'm 1/32 Jew, does that count? OOYY VEEYYY

No, I'm a Jigger user. I'm a literal clone of the Jigger-man. Not as lyrical but eh.

Fleesses

Yes, me. Actually, there are a lot of Jews browsing Sup Forums.

I'm a jew-german-russian-canadian.

>jewish
>trans
>proud of it

Hi

of course, but we are redpilled as fuck

Most places don't have a large localized population of jews, this was an exception because jews weren't the minority. Consequently, you ran into a good amount of pretty jewesses, though there were a good number of homely looking ones.

The longest running jew gf I had was based, I called her a pussy once and she yelled out something along the lines of "I don't give a fuck, the Holocaust was a good thing!" In a public place. She let me finger bang her in the Korean consulate too

>Jews on Sup Forums

Kikes on spikes.