Why does the majority of negro music consist of sex, money, drugs, or a combination of the three?

Why does the majority of negro music consist of sex, money, drugs, or a combination of the three?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDFaEBjA7PU
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0utAHY3xo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Rap critics they say, he's money, cash, hoes-I'm from the hood stupid, what type of facts are those?" - JayZ

rap critic btfo

it's literally all their brains can comprehend

Because that's literally all black people can come up with as far as innovation.

>what is pop culture?

Because white trash buy into it

They are simple "people". Its all they know.

what?

Don't forget discovering such amazing new dance moves as twerking and dabbing.

From JayZ's song "99 problems", the verses above is him critcizing "rap critics" who say that all he knows to sing about is "money, cash, hoes", to which he replies "I grew up in the hood, what else would I know?"

Because it is run by wealthy white men who own the record labels. They prefer to keep young african-americans ignorant and chasing their own tails.

(((white men)))

wow that is so deep

(((your conception of human dialog is so skewed you think this is how you make a point)))

oh. mildly funny.

>
Where do you think you are?

>record label owners
>white

Nice try kike shill.

I'm in a cesspool, trying to strain out the turds. A bit of a Sisyphean task, to be sure.

Fuck Jay Z tho

Good question. And how come they always show off cash?

These are simple tools that even the lowest IQ nigger can understand.
It's not just that they wouldn't appreciate anything more intelligent, it's that they'd shiggy diggy as soon as they hear something like "liberty".

because it's edgey for the kidz and $ell$
it's not complicated
if you can't discern worthwhile music from raindrops drop tops then you might as well just give up on pretending to give a fuck about it and find other media to consume in your free time
not everyone has to be a part time indey rocc critic

t. nigger

for the same reason that i make a living selling junkfood:
niggers revel in their self destruction and love to blame everyone but themselves.

Delete that fucking picture OP. Disgusting

LOL you mad you broke n real niggaz gettin money

fuckboi

And rock n roll didn't?

Popular music has been about all three ever since Elvis, it's not a new phenomena and it's not limited to blacks.

This very morn, on the wireless, I was listening to some popular rapping music that you young people today seem so keen on, I found it to be a delightful auditory adventure into the day to day pursuits of urban American Gentlemen of African heritage, oh how exciting, the drama, the trials & tribulations, the heady romance, it was all terribly thrilling, I must admit that with all the jollity I quite forgot myself, and spilled a little of my tea, do not fret though, it didn't escape past the saucer, I managed to avert further disaster by utilising my trusty neckerchief for some gentle dabbing, just in time for boiled egg with runny yoke & toasty soldiers like nanny used to make.

It's catchy and easy to right about. Never really cared about lyrics desu

>since elvis

>when language was eloquent, comprehensive and widely understood
>tfw pic related was more sophisticated than what we consume today

Take it back even farther, hell, there were classical pieces that were inspired by women and drugs. Point being it's not exclusively a black thing, almost all art boils down to our simple carnal pleasures.

name a major music genre that doesn't deal with at least one of those subjects or who's fan base doesn't abuse one of those vices.

that album was next level trash. The last good album miles ever released was "in a Silent way". everything after that was just a washed up junkie trying to keep up with the times.

user, literally nobody but rich, bored people talked in purple prose.

Being poor doesn't mean you idolize bullshit.

Biggie smalls was the last real hope to evolve the black man past it's simple ways through the only artistic medium said people seem to appreciate.
He started out telling stories about his life and the lives of those around him and once he succeeded from the ghetto and realised the grass was in fact greener, began to preach to his fellow tribe that there was more to life than chimping out.

Rap music wouldnt be such degenerate repetitive garbage if it were white record label owners still picking what gets played on the radio. Ever since atlanta and their black elite started getting involved with the music industry all rap is now is basically clicking sounds over shitty beats

eye for an eye we, both lose our sight, and two wrongs dont make a right, but when you know all along that theres just one life, at what point does one fight

Sometimes it's about food.
youtube.com/watch?v=GDFaEBjA7PU

Because Africans have little to no capacity for abstract thought due to an under developed (compared to modern man) frontal lobe.

Short term gratification and appearances are all that exist.

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

Quite typical of an R selected species.

literally hundreds of rappers do/have done that. shit black music is proliferated by the industry.
big was great, but a lot of brilliant rappers outlived him, wasnt the last.

If you listen to a lot of classic rock it is also about the same kind of subjects. It just appeals to people's baser instincts, thus making it accessible

It's hilarious when rap critics try to defend nigger music. Some guy was on Sup Forums the other day saying "hip hop artists are so deep into New Age Spirituality, but they can't sing about that and relate it to sheep so sex and drugs and materialism is what they write about"

Maybe themed around sex or a woman but never quite so simplistic.

Now if a bunch of white children did that to a black toddler - half of detroit would be on fire, a national state of emergency would be declared and every news station in the country would be playing the same clip 10000x a day.

If that was my daughter though, I would probably end up stalking that entire family and eventually beating the shit out the kids when no one was home.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0utAHY3xo4
>never quite so simplistic

They'll continue to pump out irredeemable crap as long as you keep buying/listening to it.

It's one of the few things you can't blame blacks for doing. Their misery and stupidity is apparently very interesting and profitable to whites.

Capitalism

Daily reminder that If you listen to nigger """"music"""" you're a newfag cunt and you need to leave.

R selected vs K selected

underrated

Their reasoning can be described in a few simple points:

"LOOK-A-ME!": This is the basic 24-hour a day / 7 days a week behavior that the Negro employs to get attention. This is basically why Negroes wear the most idiotic outfits, have 10 pounds of fake "bling" around their necks, blare their stereos, talk at the top of their voice at all times, etc., etc. It is all a ploy to get noticed and stand out from the other members of the Chimp Pack in an attempt to get food, money, or sex.

"BLING-BLING": Birds and Rodents are inexplicably drawn to shiny metal objects, and so it is with the Negro. Just as a Pack Rat will stuff its nest with all manner of useless bits of shiny metal, the Negro similarly adorns itself and its "crib" with the cheapest, gaudiest glittery metallic crap. Negroes in the Congo are literally walking around on top of raw diamonds and couldn't care less, yet they will sacrifice themselves like Lemmings in an attempt to steal that sweet, and oh so seductive, shiny copper from High Voltage power lines. You could chrome plate a dog turd and somewhere a Negro would absolutely think it was the greatest thing on earth.

"MUH-DIK": This is the primary driver of Negro behavior. Everything to a Negro revolves around sex -- whether it's with an unwilling victim, farm animals, patio furniture, a Brother on the "Down-Low", or a female member of its own species. Negroes have an unusually strong sex drive because basically the species would have died out 10's of thousands of years ago if they weren't genetically programmed to screw even the ugliest, most disgusting member of the opposite sex in response to Nature's demand to perpetuate the species.

>not linching them wholesale
What are you, a dandy boy?

Who puts 5 thousand dollars "rims" on a 500 dollar car?

What else is there other than sex money and drugs nigga? shhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt

>be me, blonde blue eyes white boy living in LA
>be in kindergarten, lunch time
>got your pizza and chocolate milk, ready to munch a wholesome USA public school lunch after a hard day of learning
>walking single-file with classmates to the lunch table that my class sit at
>older black girl from another class makes eye contact while passing, puts her foot out tripping you
>pizza goes flying toppings-down into the dirt, face nails the ground at high speed
>get up confused, in pain, crying
>look at black girl
>she is laughing to herself
>teacher was right behind you (single file line) when it happened
>say "you tripped me" in abject sadness, looking back and forth between the pizza and this girl laughing at you, while being unable not to cry because of physical pain
>teacher looks UNCOMFORTABLE AS FUCK and hurries you along from behind, saying "no she didn't" and makes you sit with your class and no lunch
>teacher will not acknowledge that the girl tripoped you on purpose and when she attempts to get you another lunch cafeteria is out of pizza and chocolate milk
>hate niggers for the rest of your life

Jay Z is a Spirit Cooker

You sing what you know. That's why there aren't any rap songs about math.

>sex, money, drugs, or a combination of the three?
the basest human indulgences of the species' lowest common denominator

i see what your saying, however, biggie had the appropriate following at the right time in history "don't miss your moment" or some such. History is littered with such moments

It does now because they are controlled by jews

WHERE WAS THIS

I didn't ask to feel this today.

Wait till they take classical music op

>Violin Negro.

that is so fucking fake

>he doesnt know

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.....

Didn't have groids growing up in NZ but when I started school we had the first lot of kids from the coconut labour force invasion.
Think nigger but more ape like and more primitive.

They say racism is learned, they aren't wrong.
I learned to run when I saw a pack of coconuts coming the other way when walking home from school. I learned to not have anything valuable in the vicinity of blacks that wasn't bolted down. I learned that not everyone is my friend and that some people want to inflict violence on me for no reason. I also had figured out before I was 8 years old that blacks are stupid as fuck. A few outliers of course who were pretty good people and very intelligent.

lol brazil/mexico

Why does the majority of country music consist of sex, money, trucks, or a combination of the three?

instant gratfication, which is the only gratification niggers know

hip hop has crashed and burned. Even Lady GaGa says she tired of black guys and wants more John Wayne in her life.

Thats right, white men are cool again.

There's a lot of great hip-hop. And not just underground backpacker trash.

What's wrong with some sex and drugs music anyway?

Cause that's what you whites sterotype us as.

I tried to post this in Sup Forums but everybody gave me shit.

why don't i feel anything