what does /pol think of the CIA now

youtu.be/D6BdaoyJe-Q what does /pol think of the CIA now

C.I.eh. more like C I gay

I don't give a fuck, the american government can kill and spy on american traitors all they want. And they should.

The punishment for treason is death!

Literally /ourguys/ but they are being set up to take the fall for the NSA and other shadow government agencies that aren't /ourguys/

Just my opinion... I think 95%+ of CIA want what's best for America and Trump... But the power structure inside the CIA is such that they do what they are told or else are killed so they have to hide their autism.

I would like to see the cia's weaponized memes

says the cancuck

A good organization , and probably lots of good people, ruined by corrupt officials and Politicians.
The Name ,CIA, will be forever tarnished beyond repair.

Its obvious guys. They been using us for years, They must have pol/acks and b/tards on this board doing their bidding as an experiment.

Apparently dat boi was a CIA product

pretty embarrassing, really

The only thing good about it is the people who fought and died during the cold war and believed what they were doing was for the good of the country, those were brave men.

Can I get a quick rundown on CIA meme projects?

No wonder it ended up all over facebook on the 3rd day.

Yes i should have said "the CIA was a good Organization Once, long a go"

They probably got tools from the shadow broker

Great people. I'm glad they're taking the fight to that deranged orange freak that stole the presidency from #MadamPresident.

Then why did Ollie North get a TV show?

CIA include me in the screencap

they are really good at blowing people up with drones.

The CIA was the oss...brave unsong hero's. Any ways the CIA should be more for the people and it's country, not gov official hired nerds.
See it is bullshit that they are spying on all of us and waiting for us to do or say something that potentially labeled all of us terrorists, but there security is well but there intel gathering should be more based on gut feelings and giving there employer's the finger and going solo.
Let's see if the NSA would be better than the CIA. To me...NSA would be terrible at intel gathering.
The CIA should go solo and make their own choices for the better of America.
But who am I kidding, CIA won't give a damn.

Mercs*

kek i saw this is it actually legit???

the CIA got real dirty, real fast

>he's a central intelligence agent
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it as a career
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is closest he will ever get to real field work in his pathetic life
>he ruins threads everyone else likes because he does not know how to win a meme war
>he wastes the time of everyone at the CIA because he gets in the way of the backlog of real intelligence data that real agents must go through
>he will never be a real CIA spy
>he will never be promoted to doing real intelligence work
>he will never be able to say he proudly served his country
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a microwave pizza
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends
cia are /us/ but bossed around by shitty shadow goverments i want to feel bad but their memes are so shit its laughable

Not gonna lie, former CIA supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these big guys get our 2D waifus.