Hey Sup Forums, do you understand that removing obamacare means i will be unable to afford healthcare?

Hey Sup Forums, do you understand that removing obamacare means i will be unable to afford healthcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7iTP-HaoFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. It'll be an incentive for him to get off his fat ass.

Hey Sup Forums, you DO understand that removing Obamacare means boogie won't get to buy anymore vidya gaems, right?

yes

Yes, you need to pay for my healthcare so i can afford the next nintendo console.

Sup Forums is very selfish

Did that fat, "understanding" sack of lard actually say that?

I still don't entirely understand why random nobodies I never met before and will never meet again always seem to think I give a shit about them.

They destroyed the cohesion of the country with their retardation, now they can reap the reward, i.e. me not giving any shit about them anymore.

I know this fat piece of shit is just an anecdotal example... but god damn it makes me look on those "10 million" who stand to lose their Obamacare with contempt.

He does seem to be losing weight.

the nintendo switch is redpilled and the new zelda will go down as game of the decade, deservedly

kek, love these threads

He has thiroyd problem you know

i might make my mom buy it for me, no lie.

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His wife has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>He got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>Wife begged him to stop but he didnĀ“t care
>Finally, the wife has had enough so she forces Boogie get a colostomy bag installed.
>He never, ever emties it. says it's "too depressing and that it triggers his ptsd"
>One day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>His wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>Was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal
>We learn in a future video, this fast dash to the bathroom did major damage to his back, making any attempts at weight loss in the future futile

Have you considered it yet, Sup Forums?

This obese POS explaining why he's fat...

youtube.com/watch?v=k7iTP-HaoFg

Hard Mode: Make it past 1 minute.

It sounds fake but I want to believe it anyway.

I had a pre Obamacare private health insurance plan. At one point I got a letter explaining how gender reassignment was now covered. I can't find it. Did anyone else get one of those?

What about Sam Hyde's healthcare? Did you ever stop to think about him?

That's not really cringy. Just boring. Stopped after 1:15

GOD JUST FUCKING DIE

>have 8+ years to lose weight
>slack off and just assume everyone else will take responsibility for your lack of actions
>complain when you have to take responsibility for your lack of responsibility

>you will inevitably need it
that's not how insurances work you fat fuck. the reason insurances can pay for absurdly expensive treatments for some people is because most others pay more than they get out of it

>video game youtuber
Die already.

Its almost why its called "insurance" or something

Insurance was intended to protect against unexpected calamity.

It wasn't intended to cover every little checkup and prescription.

To be fair all of these consoles combined is probably a small fraction of what he would have to pay for

Good, that means I can stop paying for it. How about getting a job and paying for your own shit.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant. You get an insurance if you think that the risk of not having one and potentially getting stuck in eternal debt outweighs the loss in disposable income.

But all these retards seem to think that health insurance is something that ALWAYS pays off and therefore no one could ever potentially complain about anything related to it.

Which is not how it works at all.

33 years and I've been to the doctor as an adult 3 times, and I didn't even need to go, they did nothing for me, just told me to get rest. One time was for a checkup.

Exactly

>small fraction of what he would have to pay for

Yes, the rest of his money goes to food.

>Claims to get PTSD from seeing a shoe on the floor
>Results in fatness

This is enraging.

>just dance 2014

I never realized the scope of fake news until this. All the libs sperging over subsidies. I checked the text of the plan and apparently for my family (50k a year lower middle class) we'd get thousands more in aid than with obamacare.

Libs are literally outright lying about this harming the middle class.

those consoles are for his work you jealous cucks. you love these threads because you get to rag on someone who has your dream job, being able to play games and shitpost on the internet all day. pathetic

>He has thiroyd problem you know

By thiroyd problem you mean he's a fat ass that can't stop eating bc he's all "mentally fucked up"?

kek

>obamacare
>paying crazy premiums for nothing
Good thing the plans are so cheap though amirite?

T REX ARM HAVIN'

Here is a novel idea. Put the fucking fork down disgusting behemoth

Back when I lived in Germany I paid more than 4 grand per year.
Went to the doctor once and he didn't even help me.

I could have just as well invested that money into an ETF and have it cover all my medical expenses. Short of getting into an accident that royally fucks me up (at which point pulling the plug would have probably been preferable) or getting cancer (at which point the plug would also have definitely been preferable) there was not much that could have exhausted that potential fond.

Alas, instead the money went into treating some fat fuck's diabetes so they don't have to worry about fixing their diet.

It drastically lowers the aid older people get by thousands and lowers the aid those making under $40,000 get.

It basically props up those, like you, who don't really need it.

Here is the big list of Emergency rooms closed in California by 2007 thanks to illegals using them for everything.

>harming the middle class.
Middle class can typically afford healthcare. It's harder to afford for the middle class when they are also subsidizing those who can't afford it. Not sure why the left has such a hard time understanding this.

Maybe because they are either too poor to afford it, and thus it benefits them, or too well off for it to matter- so they get to virtue signal by supporting it.

Libs haven't even read what the plan actually does (neither did I in depth to be honest, but I also don't make any statements about it).

The MSM had articles shitting on the plan up within less time than it would take to read the thing, let alone actually understand the implications.

They just said it's shit and everyone gobbled it up without looking into what exactly it even says.

If I owned an ice cream company I'd create something called Ben & Jerry's Thyroid Treat, so all the fatties could claim they had a thyroid problem without lying.

Not that I pay for insurance, but for the lulz I got a quote after Trump got rid of the mandate. The rates actually dropped because I don't have to carry bullshit insurance I will never use.

SALAD DODGING

>I will never use

>lowers the aid those making under 40k get
>plans cost about 11k for family of 4
>3.5 k subsidy for each 50-60 yo x 2 + 2 x 2k for each kid under trump

I don't see how that math works out to less than total coverage for a typical family

>Muh mommy hit me over the head with a beer bottle when I was 10 years old
>I can't stop eatin now
Haven't watched any of his vids in years, but I think that's what his "problem" is.

I'm a single 40,000 and I quality for like $5 a month aid. It doesn't lower the amount of aid I get.

although for that poster you replied to (50K for a family) depending on how many people that is, could be a lot poorer than me as a single person. 50K for a family is not enough to pay for care at the current prices without aid, at least.

It's sad how youtube enables him, pewdiepie and others.

Youtube is literally the home of n33ts who have nothing to offer the world.

kek, yeah my family is poor as shit man. There's no way we'd afford anything without subsidies

>t. collegefag

If you have children and make $50k a year, they qualify for medicaid.

At least that's how it is in Ohio.

You just have to worry about your wife and yourself.

>It basically props up those, like you, who don't really need it.

you mean the people who actually contribute to society?

This fat fuck makes more money than me how can he not afford health care

Well, I'm not talking about poor people, I'm talking about people who have worked for 30-40 years and contributed for that long who are going to be shafted.

>Was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

every time

I agree with you there, we should take care of the elderly and disabled.

I already lost my coverage because of fucking Obamacare.

I'd choose to have healthcare if it means taking it away from you in a heartbeat, you fat fuck.

This bill puts a cap on medicaid, which hurts disabled people

and it lowers the aid older people get.

The only people that benefit from this bill are middle class young people and rich people. Every other income and age group is hurt, including the most vulnerable.

It's apparent that this guy doesn't think near enough about what can kill him. People like him don't deserve our charity.

>chair explodes under him
>instead of taking it as a wake up call he just throws all the chairs away

That is really what he did.

>he's a central intelligence agent
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it as a career
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is closest he will ever get to real field work in his pathetic life
>he ruins threads everyone else likes because he does not know how to win a meme war
>he wastes the time of everyone at the CIA because he gets in the way of the backlog of real intelligence data that real agents must go through
>he will never be a real CIA spy
>he will never be promoted to doing real intelligence work
>he will never be able to say he proudly served his country
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a microwave pizza
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

So it helps the people that are of actual value to society? Sounds good to me, more money in the hands of those that know how to use it.

It kicks to the curb people who were a value to society for 30-40 years of their life.

Pewdiepie isn't actually bad though. He isn't full 14/88 either but the guy can understand comedy and entertainment. He deserves the money much more than many other bullshit moneygrabbers.

>14 Heartbreaking Photos That Will Make You Say "Fuck Having Scales and Chairs and Shit"

NSFL WHAT THE FUCK AHHHHH IF THATS NOT A WAKE UP CALL WTFFFFF PLZ

Fuck boomers, selfish cunts. Why do we owe them anything after they ruined America?

On the other hand, those people should be planning and saving for retirement as well

I agree, I'll take new pewdiepie over the propaganda garbage on cable any day. Cut mine a while back and couldn't be happier.

CALORIE THIEVING

The boomers you hate are the ones that are well off.

The boomers I'm speaking of are those who got fucked just as we did, by the same people.

Wouldn't it be better to make a Boogie death hoax instead of everyone bitching

>On the other hand, those people should be planning and saving for retirement as well

Many of them got fucked. Back then they didn't have worker protections like we do today. People would pay into a 401k and be ready to retire and get fired a week before they retired, completely forfeiting their 401k.

Good. Faggot can afford like 3 versions of each consoles but wont pay for his medical consultations. Bad decision making should never be rewarded.

BLOB

>Walking moon gets pile of vidya games
>Wii fit, Just Dance 2014, Dance Dance Revolution

Reminder that we are talking about ~10 million people "losing" their insurance because the government isn't forcing you to buy it anymore under penalty of law.

Making people happy is a societal factor

SACK OF LARD

It will cost about as much as Obamacare, siphon even more money into the insurance company, and doesn't address the root of the problem in the first place, the ballooning of medication and procedure prices.

>completely forfeiting their 401k

But user, that is 100% not how 401ks work. Upgrade your propaganda and ask your handlers how to better lie to the American public.

Medicare shows why single-payer systems are far superior and BTFO our shitty health care system. Less overhead, lower administrative costs, lower medical service costs because they don't get cucked by medical suppliers.

The best case scenario is that the Republicans receive a massive fallout after their health care bill fails, the Democrats use it take back Congress, and Trump works with them to pass Medicare-For-All. It's what he wants, that's the only reason he would promise everyone gets covered knowing that any Republican plan would fall far short of that.

Aka insurance market deathspiral. Protip, insurance markets don't work if only people who need the service buy into them. That's entire point of the individual mandate, even if it's politically unpopular it's the necessary glue holding this fragile, broken system together.

You're also ignoring the people that will lose coverage because of cuts to Medicaid and subsidies.

People like this should just die, let nature take it's course. Obamacare is literally against natural selection.

I wasn't aware that not eating costs money.

>tfw you get free healthcare and get to play vidya all day and have a backup plan to sit on chubby chasers' faces if the YouTube money dries up

Stay mad fitcucks.

>GOD JUST FUCKING DIE
Bye bye Rainman... buh bye

I got a letter in the mail about me paying a fine for not having obamacare. I lost my job and could not afford to pay the monthly premiums. I have not filed my taxes yet do u think i need to pay the fine anymore?

He makes 6(six) figures. How is not able to afford health insurance. He probably spends on pleasing his bull

Pictured: your average switch owner.

Pic related is his gf and his friend who happens to live with them.

double the switch, double the autism!!!

Isn't this guy literally a cuck or am I thinking of some other fatass Vidya celebrity

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

seriously?