Rex Tillerson hasn't publicly responded to questions a single time since he was sworn in

Rex Tillerson hasn't publicly responded to questions a single time since he was sworn in.

Rex Tillerson holds press conferences which involve him shaking someone's hand and then having his people forcibly remove reporters when they start asking questions.

Rex Tillerson fired all of the long-standing people from the State Department on his first day. People who had been there since Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, etc. 40 years of service some cases. All gone.

Rex Tillerson won't select a deputy.

Rex Tillerson was CEO of Exxon Mobil for years. Exxon Mobil is the largest non-state-owned oil company in the world.

Rex Tillerson undermined American interests in various parts of the world by offering oil deals to countries America had already made deals with, but unlike America, placed no restrictions on the money being spent on weapons. America lost several deals to him.

Rex Tillerson made a deal with Putin to pump oil from 60 million acres of land, but due to US sanctions after the Ukraine incident, was only allowed to pump from 3. The oil is expected to make the parties half a trillion dollars, for which America get none.

The Republican position on Ukraine has softened. The leaked dossier reported that this was part of the arrangement for Russia to help Trump win.

Sanctions against Russia are in the works of being lifted. They're already lifted for some aspects.

Other urls found in this thread:

swalwell.house.gov/issues/protect-our-democracy
salon.com/2016/04/08/with_saudi_and_russian_ties_clinton_machines_tentacles_are_far_reaching_according_to_panama_papers/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/06/exclusive-dem-super-lobbyist-podesta-got-170k-to-end-us-sanctions-on-russian-bank/
ecowatch.com/syria-another-pipeline-war-1882180532.html
wired.co.uk/article/dnc-hack-proof-russia-democrats
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf i love rex tillerson now

Former shitposter here. It's funny watching Sup Forums crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness, we can't come back after March 15th.

why should america get any money from a deal between a company and another country?

We shouldn't. But government officials carrying out actions so that a private company can help a foreign leader made billions is not only fishy but not in our interests.

Sounds like old Rex is the dude I want running the State Department.

Do not give the slightest shit about any of this.

>trumptard tries to defend this...

>Rex Tillerson was CEO of Exxon Mobil for years. Exxon Mobil is the largest non-state-owned oil company in the world.
I expect you'd prefer it if it was a state-owned oil industry?

How the fuck did a Venezuelan get internet and an American IP?

I love this Rex guy!!!!

Sounds like he is doing a terrific job.

>I expect you'd prefer it if it was a state-owned oil industry?

Here's another pic of these two guys together. This time, Putin is actually awarding him a fucking medal for his work at Rosneft, a Russian State-owned oil company.

Are you retarded? Why would you even suggest that?

Thanks, further proves that Tillerson has a vested interest in Russia.

How many DAYS left do you think Tillerson has on the job?

>Worlds biggest non-state oil company worked closely with the now #1, at time #2, oil producing country in the world
I have no idea what you expected

based rex will end the saudi reign of terror and genocide every last sandnigger

Maybe you expected its CEO to not be head of the State Department, where he refuses a deputy, uses his son-in-law for business, and fires all the existing staff, while the government arranges to let that oil money flow.

Maybe you should expect that.

Give me a quick rundown on New Caledonia?

I forgot to mention that the State Department got a huge budget cut. Tillerson won't respond to this.

The State Department is the one US government department that Russia hates the most.

>Tillerson has a vested interest in Russia.

I'd say "vested" puts it mildly. Tillerson has made tens of billions of dollars in shady deals with the Russian government, and now Trump has hand selected him to oversee America's entire global fucking foreign policy. Seriously, how many DAYS does he have left? I say 17 days.

Trump wanted to neuter the state department and that's exactly what he did

Crimea has always actually been part of Russia

Tillerson is way more important than the other shills they've let go, so I'm not thinking they'll let him get tossed that easily. Especially when he's key to Putin's reward for helping Trump win.

It could be all the way to the end when the impeachment hearings begin.

I'm fine with that. I'm not fine with him heading the State Department.

says the increasingly deep state spook for the thirteenth time this week

I believe that oilmen have our best interests in mind
Oil exploration and production is about being an alpha dawg and sticking your dick in the earth wherever the fuck you feel like til it nuts black cum

A lot of asserting going on ITT, OP.

Could be interesting, but without any sauce at all it will never get the traction that it might deserve.

Just a pro-tip.

Why are you bringing up Russia? What does Russia have to do with anything?

Hello, Equador! How's Julian? Does he have internet back yet?

Nope.jpeg

> 3 rubles have been deposited to your buttcoin account

don't worry about it

Well that's the thing, you can confirm pretty much all of it. The firings, the lack of deputy, the son-in-law running things, the lack of statements, the budget cuts, the Republican position on Ukraine, the deal for 60 million acres of land to pump oil that sanctions have damaged, the sanctions being slowly lifted, etc.

These are facts. I suggest people look into them.

Oh, I worry about Julian's health. Sunshine and fresh air is good for everyone! He doesn't seem to get outside much.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DIDNT PROVIDE THE PROOFS
>nu/pol/

I could link a dozen articles but the thing I've learned about Sup Forums is that the people truly interested will spend the five seconds googling the stuff. The people who aren't interested won't click any of the links and will call them fake news.

Thanks for preaching mate. I love this guy. Exxon Mobil kicks ass faggots. Lets make more oil deals with Russia you filthy Marxists can't stop nationalists anywhere in the world

I was implying that most people will probably dismiss your argument because you didn't hand them the links in the post. I agree with you by the way, tillerson has been one of the biggest eye openers in the whole trump shebang. So much for draining the swamp huh?

See. Right there. That's you being a faggot.

If you make the claim, do the leg work. Include a source.

Kys

I read better headlines on the tabloids at the grocery store.

PROTIP: pick one or two things and provide a quick rundown. Otherwise it's just a list of autistic screeching points with no context or explanation.

Exactly. Why is Russia pinning a medal on his chest and giving him billions of dollars? Tillerson should be in jail for treason.

You would have heard it if your only source of news was Trump's twitter account and InfoWars.

It's not my fault you're an uninformed faggot who doesn't keep up with the real news. Learn to Google and cry more. Kisses.

>five seconds googling the stuff

The search results? CNN, WaPo, Slate, Buzzfeed, and BBC.

Do you honestly believe that we will trust in MSM after what they had done?

I believe they'd find a bunch of thin talking points and go into hysterics about them without present any kind of cogent argument.

>after what they had done

Provide proof of what they "had done"

What you mean is that they reported news you didn't like. You can cry more, I guess. It won't change anything.

I'm with you user. All this shit is shady as fuck.

Drip drip, motherfuckers.

He drained the fresh water and pumped it full of oil.

I'm not a trump supporter. I agree with you. All of his appointments suck (besides my departments secretary; take a guess who). Was about to take an EPA job and now live in Oklahoma so I've been following Pruitt more than tillerson. It would help if you included sources.

What's wrong with bbc?

>What's wrong with bbc?

Go away, shill. You are being obvious.

Just like Putin controlled President Trump, right? Wait... that was Pence.

No, I have just misremembered it. Bannon is real mastermind! No... Putin controlled Trump! The loop continues...

Will real mastermind show up? Continue in WhiteHouse Z.

The question is what isn't wrong with BBC?

Exxon mobile should make trillions with Russia faggot. Why is this bad? The state department is filled with commie, Muslim, marxist scum. Fuck them and the epa bitch. We exxon mobile now boys.

you are missing at least one face on your chart.

Shills must die.

You're the one being the obvious puppet, laddy. This thread picked up too much steam so the shill showed up.

We were actually having a pretty good conversation until you showed up being edgy and distracting the conversation. Coincidence?

Earn those rubles!

>source @Lynninthehouse1
Please, please do better. Info graphics are a great tool when cited with evidence. Footnotes are your friend.

Tillerson upsets you and that's good enough for me.

Keep going...

You will reach Dick Cheney and Hillary at the end of this..

Truth is we are always picking sides. To be honest Saudis are worse than the Russians on a million levels, least of which for treating Women the worst in the world.

Wake up

Russia, is anti-globalism, anti-Sharia sign me up!

swalwell.house.gov/issues/protect-our-democracy

Wrong.

Tr8rs must die.

Imagine this... see how fast this all flips around?

T-Rex is not taking any BS from the Left MSM.

You guys have lost your minds.

Salon: Tony Podesta LITERALLY got paid $170k last year by the Russian government to lobby in favor of ending sanctions. His brother John was to be Hillary's secretary of state.

salon.com/2016/04/08/with_saudi_and_russian_ties_clinton_machines_tentacles_are_far_reaching_according_to_panama_papers/

dailycaller.com/2017/03/06/exclusive-dem-super-lobbyist-podesta-got-170k-to-end-us-sanctions-on-russian-bank/
Projection is politics 101

Once the FISA requests come out, the press will pivot again to it was legal, and there is no evidence Obama shared classified info obtained by the wire tap with Hillary (he did)

The press is all misdirection on so many levels

>No sources provided
>Implying you are right
>Implying you had a good conversation
>You don't know what edgy means

Shills ALWAYS say Trump have the connection with Russia despite they don't ANY evidence. Even CIA said they have no evidence for the connection between Trump and Russia.

>willing to sell his country to foreign powers just to hurt his interweebs enemies fee fees

unpatriotic piece of shit

Your forefathers are ashamed of you

Tillerson was the one hearing I caught part of that I wish I had had the time to catch the rest of. The questions by and large were not that bad, the answers were great (and he hadn't even gotten his security clearance yet) and apparently as it went on they got him to start saying things I might not really agree with.

That's one competent dude for sure, whether he's a good dude or a bad dude.

>misdirection

It's not going to work.

Are you honest with yourself?

You marxist scum are the traitors! From my point of view your the traitor!

>distraction

Projection, politics 101

Wonder if the oil can be used to slide a thread?

>misdirection

Uh... user... That's you.

>distraction

LOL

I'd literally rather have our government actually be a puppet of russia than run by the FUUUUCKING LEFTISTS.

Keep rioting, keep going with the Russian's hacked the election..

This will keep the DNC, MSM and snowflakes from looking in the mirror of why they lost.

This will destroy the DNC.

Ok seriously, are you a paid political activist or something? You're bad at it. Posting links to political campaigns given the polarized climate immediately turns people off to your cause. Stick to journals/independent research if possible. If all else fails go to Wikipedia and steal their sources.

>Saudis are worse than the Russians

This right here is the core issue behind ALL of this shit, isn't it. The Ukranians and all of western Europe would LOVE to have a Saudi natural gas pipeline to compete with the Russian pipeline, but the Arab pipeline has to run right past Aleppo to get to Europe, doesn't it. Too bad the U.S. supports the Saudis, wouldn't it be beautiful if the U.S. and Russia could work together to screw our NATO allies?

>distraction

1. Russia hacks DNC
sorry, I had to stop right there

What the fuck is this really what people believe with zero justification?

Stop being retarded, that was confirmed by multiple intelligence agencies.

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

HILLARY HAD A FUCKING PLASTIC "RESET " BUTTON

Working with Russia is no different than working with Saudis.

Do you even know why we wanted to oust Assad in Syria???

Why Hillary demanded a No Fly Zone over Syria which would lead to her shooting down a Russian plane and starting a war??

You guys keep digging on these fucking Russian connections, how about the Saudi connections to Hillary, her Foundation and her direct action to help them take out Assad by arming ISIS and using "rebels" by funneling guns/shoulder fired missiles from Libya to Syria?

You kids have been asleep and now you want to cry Russia is worse than working with ISIS.

Get bent, the world is waking up

Salon: Tony Podesta LITERALLY got paid $170k last year by the Russian government to lobby in favor of ending sanctions. His brother John was to be Hillary's secretary of state.

Projection is politics 101

Once the FISA requests come out, the press will pivot again to it was legal, and there is no evidence Obama shared classified info obtained by the wire tap with Hillary (he did)

The press is all misdirection on so many levels

Then how come they aren't even mentioned in the infographic?

This is worse than Arlen Spector's "magic bullet" nonsense for the JFK public execution.

The source is Trump's own mouth. Before the campaign, Donald bragged often about his close relationship with Putin. Once the campaign started, suddenly he never met the guy. Seems sketchy, right out of the gate. Why would he do that?

You can tell the paid distractions because they put up these walls to push things off the screen.

>distraction

I was tempted to make an ms paint line connection between Hillary Clinton and Abraham Lincoln, but I was too lazy.

No Source.

Again, no source.

The source is MSNBC which is owned by General Electric. One of six media monopolies.

>Vox
>One of the most biased news

So you don't have any shit. Just kill yourself.

Don't beleive me, believe Robert F. Kennedy with his based history, spitting fire and truth

ecowatch.com/syria-another-pipeline-war-1882180532.html

Is that so? Maybe I missed a part but I think he only ever said he was "stable mates" with Putin for a 60 minutes episode, meaning they were side by side in presentation, and that they'd never really met in the process.

>implying this smiling old faggot has any power and isn't just a middle manager for Trump
boo hoo sorry he isn't flying over 9000 miles like your queen hillary did

Once again, where is the source?
Or at least show me a proof that Trump bragged?

I think the problem here is we can see he's not more than a few inches taller than manlet Putin. Sad!

>distraction

yep, tillerson is the real story of the election, everything else is a sideshow, he is who putin personally handpicked for the position. notice how none of the conservatards ever ask why or how he was selected? hahahahah, they think trump picked him, hahahahah.

>data exfiltrated to an IP address associated with the hackers; a misspelled URL; and time zones related to Moscow. "They were called FANCY BEAR and COZY BEAR, and we could attribute them to the Russian government."

wired.co.uk/article/dnc-hack-proof-russia-democrats

Because all the fucking oil is ours. Ok?

>he believed pissgate