Daily reminder trump won the presidency with a whopping negative 3 million votes

Now women, minorities and gays lose their rights.

Thanks Russia.

cia is going to kill you because you aren't gay enough.

checkmate racists.

The electoral college was created to product the majority of the country from too easily controlling and gaining power over the rest of the country.

Conservatives are a partial minority in this country, ergo, they were protected.

Fuck off.

If the rules had been different, Trump would have campaigned for popular votes instead of electoral college votes. But he likes to win.

Literally just echoing what Phlegmpft himself said. Do you have a single original thought in your head you mouth breathing idiot?

>to product the majority of the country from too easily controlling and gaining power over the rest of the country

Huh sounds a lot like something elitists would be fond of. I wonder why elitists tend to be Republican? Really makes the noggin jog.

Stop replying to slide threads niggers.

>shills
I really hope i haven't read any garbage from anyone in the cia on here, because the shit i see is just pathetic.

>originality over truth

this is why you have a closet faggot drama teacher for a PM

Why do you retards still use muh shills argument? You're the ones with all the power and the government behind you.

Oh yeah I forgot you're a WH shill staffer Drumpf has on here to trick people into thinking he's "with them"

Somebody post the non-shopped version.

Yep. Fuck Putin and fuck Trump. Fuck Russia.

>gays, women, minorities lose rights.

Not a problem in the slightest.

for you shitlord

Imagine a liberal unicorn that goes "huh, what could I have been doing wrong? Why arent they happy with me?" And coming up with any answer whatsoever not couched in insecure pettiness

Maybe one day

>1 post by this ID

He only spent like 1/2 or 1/3 if you include the Super-PACs that supported her. He also had that Hollywood Access tape released plus the fake sexual-assault victims - Every other candidate would have been killed if they had to go through this.

Remember that even the republican establishment wanted hillary.

>not being an elitist
t.sheltered pathological cuck who's never actually lived near subhumans or subhuman himself

>Now women, minorities and gays lose their rights.
>implying this happened

>1 post by this ID
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. The track needs to be extended on the man's side because he obviously has been racing for a while while the woman just started

Is that supposed to be Ben Bernanke?

>Now women, minorities and gays lose their rights.

I am a big guy, and I get to bring friends.

Sounds pretty undemocratic of you, Drumpfkin

someone put clinton on the left and bernie on the right

Daily reminder that we are a Republic, not a Democracy.

FIFY

Kek, are those mines?

Men are the ones who are drafted not women, so death to feminism these cunts wouldn't last even five seconds in the front line.

It's this all over again.

Incoherent gibberish is agaibst the rules.
Mods are gods and I am grateful that they made explicit the already attaining forbidding of redundant threads BUT
The biggest problem here was not redundant threads, it is one-line writing prompt one-posts. This format allows a spammer to quickly bombard us with brainless spam and drive good threads off the board before they can be archived. The brainlessness of the non-discussion offends the character of the board.
Imagine trying to have a substantive discussion while surrounded by robots who constantly demand to know your favorite color. /s/ has a minimum thread set-up requirement -- you cannot demand that everyone else write your thread for you -- and Sup Forums needs one too.

Thanks Mexico's Dad

>winchester 420

1. What rights have been taken away tho?
2. Did Russia hack the ballots themselves? Nope. Did they make Hillary Clinton not campaign in swing states? Nope. Did they press the delete button on Hillary's emails? Nope. Will liberals ever stop blaming the huge L they took on "muh Russian interference?" Another big fat nope.

inb4 every lib calling me a "drumpfkin"

I like how the guy on the Left is so Jewy looking.

Russians hacked the DNC, Drumpfkin
Russians had connections to Trump's campaign, Drumpfkin

Fuck you cuckold. Fuck nigger. Fuck leftcucks

>just blows through the Jeb hurdle
kek

>$5.3 Trillion to natl. debt.

I hope they realize Obama brought in $9 trillion in debt over his terms.

No, no, no, where was the actual election hacking? What votes were changed? Oh yeah, the intelligence community said no votes themselves were changed. What conclusive evidence do you have that that happened? None.

Daily reminder OP only cares about "rules" when it's convenient.

If Commiefonia was a red state there would be a slide thread in favor of the electoral college.

Does anyone have the original version of this image? I would like to send it to her.

electoral college is the cia, ergo my ass.

Fuck everything you care about.

and he still won... glorious madman

fuckin kek

>older man with experience
vs
>young woman who's not even dressed for the job
wowww really activates my rice

You don't suck at life because of white men. You suck at life because you're a dumb bitch or nigger controlled by kikes.

Send this.

i had it saved from a long time ago

Thanks m8s