>Goes on Sup Forums to rant about how blacks are stealing white women
>Still lonely
>Decides to pick on a weaker race
>literally picks up 5 asian girls in a night
>"Gotta preserve the high IQ races"
>Impregnates one
>waits 14 years
>Baby looks like a genetic failiure
>buuuut Hey! At least it does math better than white children!
>Realize that pure Asian children are far superior
White men has done greater damage to the white and asian races than white women has ever done. t. Christian Wingwong

Stay mad

Nigger
Kys

Shameless bump

White men are cucks

Ok no more white bois?

You can't self bump

magnificent..

This is amazing. I wonder how many bumps I can do?

Absolutely correct!

Thanks for the bump, william

The only reason you fucking slants are so skinny and white is because you eat rice with chopsticks all day. listen here son, it's current year and your people havent figured out how to use a god damn fork? White women are only interested in men that can hold them with one arm. You will not achieve this because it takes 45 minutes to eat a bowl of rice using your outdated fucking utensils.

This thread brought to you by over-the-hill roastie white cat lady who cant get a white man to pay for her half black kids.

Haha. My japanese girlfriend treats me very well. She never gives me any shit, she actually buys ME presents on holidays rather than demanding shit from me. I still get her gifts because i love her but it isn't like how it was with my white girlfriends. White girla are just bitchy and make your life hell. My Japanese girlfriend is leaps and bounds better than any white girl I've dated. Step your game up white girls or we'll just find better women. Simple as that.

what kind of gay tumblr whale wrote this shit

>asian patriarchy
>internalized hatred of asian male

top kek

Im actually chinese thank you very much

Im also a chinese man xd

Im also also chinese thank you very much

t.elise lamb

t. lisa tanaka

t. amy chua

Well who the fuck wants a chink?
Poor man's asian

Thank you. Let's make the asian and white race great again

Hey I would just like you to know that the chinese invented gunpowder and paper dipshit

You guys can take the japs

what you tryin to say? fuckin chinks dont eat rice with chopsticks? for all i know you slopes invented it!

Oh i sory for bad engrish